Is rooting your phone worth the risk(s)?

Is rooting your phone worth the risk(s)?

I want to root Karen's vagina

dont install apps made by pajeets/chinks
problem solved

Totally. You can reclaim storage space, cut down on data usage, and free yourself from the botnet, all without losing any functionality.

Risks?

Why don't you just buy a phone with an unlocked bootloader....

Hell no. You're interfering with glorious botnet and that's unacceptable. Google knows what's best for you :^)

depends on the phone. unlocking a bootloader could cause issues such as overheating, security risks or worsen battery performance.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I've been looking into it and there seems to be a legitimate risk of your phone getting bricked during the root. That and you apparently also compromise your device security.

It's impossible unless you literally unmount the device while rooting.

Risks?
Rooting my Moto X Play took longer than I would have liked it to, but it was quite easy

No, why would you want to remove our botnet, we know best. Now, be a good goy and forget this stupid idea.

Root my vagina

why is this even a question
yes, theres next to no risk

>overheating
>worse battery performance
only with a jewish trick, despite the huge amount of kikery in the market, that's still rare.
>security risks
In the sense that anyone who gets physical access to the phone could flash custom shit with nothing holding them back, yes.

Alright, I might give it a shot later tonight. People on android forums seem to say it's quite risky.

I just want to take all the bloatware off my Note 4.

Risk? I have a Xiaomi, if something doesn't work I can reflash the entire system, if the flash doesn't work I can flash it in EDL mode, if it hardbrick I can use the test pins to go into EDL mode, so I have no risk at all.

Rooting became obsolete since 6.0.

that rules out approximately 100% of the play store. so you might as well not just root, flash your phone and use f-droid. Bonus, less botnet.

Why is rooting obsolete?

Because google said so obviously

I tried rooting my ATT note 4 and it soft bricked my phone. Lost all my data and had to reinstall the entire OS.

This was my fault tho because I later found out that I can't root my phone model anyway.

The only risk involved is tripping Knox and loosing warranty, but since Note 4 is quite old by now you don't need to care.

as long as you use magisk over supersu rooting is only a good thing

What risks, you pussy?
I don't even know how to use a smartphone that isn't rooted. You've got the be a turbo normie to use a stock ROM.

Yes

>I can't root my phone model anyway.
Why not?

I bought my Note 4 back in late 2014 so there is no warranty. I'm just afraid of bricking it.

It's not really a "risk" but a lot of shit will refuse to run on rooted phones. It's retarded, but it is what it is. I can't play Fate Grand Order on a rooted phone, for example.

if you plan on playing FGO then dont root. Every other game ive tried, Magisk Hide works desu.

I want to violently rape Karen.