Were Jews actually welcome in USA during WWII like refugees today in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29795749
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évian_Conference
soros.dcleaks.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis
youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The smart scientist types who were meant to invent nukes for them sure

Those are some saggy fucking tits

She has goat tits

No. And what the fuck is wrong with her tits?

No but Nazis were welcomed, US must nuke theirselves for this

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29795749

the thought of her saggy tits dangling over my face while she rides on my cock sort of turns me on

Would desu.

I remember hearing there where German prison camps here in Texas.

Nope, the US took a pretty shameful attitude toward Jewish refugees. We accepted a few, but turned away the "voyage of the damned" passengers and ultimately decided against giving Holocaust victims mass refuge in America due to fears of anti-Semitic backlash

>those tits

im confused... are you saying she has good or bad tits?

In my 4chin studies"goat" means good.

I'm saying they look like goat udders which is bad, since I wrote goat without caps.

but i thought you lot liked goats

NO. AMERICA IS A FAGGOT COUNTRY FILLED WITH RACISTS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évian_Conference
>The conference was ultimately doomed, as delegations from the 32 participating nations failed to come to any agreement about accepting the Jewish refugees fleeing the Third Reich. Only two countries, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic, increased their quotas. The conference thus proved to be a useful propaganda boost for the Nazis.

I'm not Arap nor am I Muslim

you shouldnt confuse people like this then

>>German prison camps
nazis were not only German, Hitler was Austrian. Aleksandras Lileikis was Lithuanian.
I also remeber hearing of those of yours CIA secret prisons across Europe, mainly central and eastern, so would you stop make them or at least not make them secretly, also would you stop sending idiotic NGOs defending refugees waves and manipulating EU votes (as shown here soros.dcleaks.com/ ) you make controversly of that secret prisons and global spy double crossing politics?

Some but we also turned back a ship of refugees that I think ended up getting thrown in concentration camps
We imprisoned recent German and Italian immigrants along with Japanese. A bunch were at Ellis island. I'm sure some may have been in Texas.

m8 you were literally axis, keep the nukes in the silos pls

I like those tits a lot

because they surrendered to gravity?

I'm not french

>WE WUZ ARYAN BLOND-EYED MAGHREB N SHIET

Mah dick

dat saggy tits

Shit must be shoped, I refuse to belive

No, they were UNWELCOME in America, much like the refugees in Europe today, apart from they had an ocean separating them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis

Shit like this makes me think all the "hurr-durr fuck da refugeez" people are on the wrong side of history.

I knew some girl in school who already had saggy tits pretty much right from the start, even when she was 16

Are you somehow implying you wouldn't put your cock between these tits and cover them in semen?

no
there was a small jewish population in the us

How would you, if she was lying down they would be under her armpits

I would manage.
Imagine those tits in a corset.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

There was a completely practical reason for that:

[spoiler]It was the Great Depression and we couldn't afford 10 bazillion refugees coming here and taking badly needed jobs from America.[/spoiler]

WE DINDU NUFFIN

I agree with you, franch
Imagine them swinging like pendulums as you rail her, or her tits brushing against your chest as she rides you

>Jews
>welcome anywhere ever
Choose one.
>anyone
>welcome in USA ever
Choose one.

not until 1944 when we had evidence of the camps

Jews came here with trades and educations and made our country better. Jews didn't unload from the boats and start raping women and throwing rocks.

If they're like that now what the fuck will they be like when she's 80? Holy fuck.

They were not. My great aunt came from Czechoslovakia shortly after the the Sudetenland were passed to the German Reich. She said that outside the established jewish community, she was treated like an outcast till after the war.

>I'm not Arab
>that means I must be blonde Aryan
The infamous Italian reading comprehension huh.
Oh and you must also be Arab since you're not blonde Aryan.

Everyone's welcome but they have to come legally

Into the weird boner folder it goes.

They weren't.

>Great Depression in WWII
I mean I know what you mean but