twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apple got BLACKED.

around blacks, never relax.

>>$549 to fix
>Out of warrenty though.
>Phone has been out for one month.
Czech'd, faggot OP

iTODDLERS BTFO

im not watching 40 minutes of this shit, give me the times that the interesting shit happened

The link is timestamped, man

OP's post is the summary, man

7m30s

>$999 for a phone

>paying over $200 for a modern phone

What anime is this

The new IPhone is so advanced it self-destructs if it even detects Jamal and Tyrone not giving it back

cute, reminds me of an anime version of stargate3d's work

Boku no Pico

It vibrated off the edge, what's the big deal

the big deal is you're paying a thousand bucks.. actually he probably had the $1149 version and it costs half the price of the original phone just to replace the glass back

you know, that thing that they removed from iphones because it was too fragile

what did youtube mean by this?

Take care of your shit retard

Is the glass even covered by warranty?

>over 500 dollars to replace a piece of fucking glass on the back of the phone
Holy shit, are they for real? You can buy an entirely new phone for that much. A good one too.

yeah great, spend a thousand bucks on a phone that i have to place in the centre of any table i put it down on in case it walks off the edge while im not looking, fucking terrific

>people watch this shit
couldn't pay me to click play lol

you weren't gonna buy one anyway what the fuck do you care? fuuuuck. enjoy your hot hypothetical arguments.

The glass isn't replaceable, that's the problem.
They literally have to gut your phone and put it in another chassis with an intact black glass panel.

That's how out of touch with reality Apple's design team is. They actually thought it was a reasonable idea to have something that was likely to break to be completely irreplaceable.

If people are this careless with their possessions they don't deserve the luxury and quality of this product.

This

its not hypothetical you cucklord, this thread is here because this shit happens

So this doesn't count as a screen repair?

support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service/pricing

Either way you're an idiot for dropping $1000 on something but not getting an extended warranty.

No, see You have to try harder than that.

You sound like my poor ass friend who's still paying of the phone he had stolen a year ago.

It is not like it fell off Tim's pocket in front of an audience

The iphone X is so ugly, it wants to commit sudoku no matter how

That's definitely gnar but if you can afford this phone you can afford AppleCare

>If people are this careless with their possessions they don't deserve the luxury and quality of this product.

i refuse to believe this isn't bait

Instarr Gentoo

hahahahaha

you wish

I see you are trying really hard to bait me into watching your video to generate ad money.

I'm still not interested.

There's more than one reason I won't be moving from my iPhone 6 and this is one of them. And this is someone who's never used a case/screen protector, and never cracked a phone. I take care of my shit, but $550 repair fee is just extortion.

na its just that this time Samsung is paying more to this shill

Only dumbnesses don't put a case on the damn phone

Woohaa if you leave a phone on the edge of a counter vibrations might cause it to fall off and break, who knew?!

Not an excuse.

Possibly break but the rest of your statement stands.

I don't use a case anymore since my camera got smashed, my phone is fine, other than the the corners wearing down to the metal