/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
• user gets a jewel box to store components in • user's Xiaomi/Wiha Screwdriver set arrived, rates it highly • user takes his Eachine quadcopter apart • user is surprised with how sharp the Chuwi Hi13 screen is • user gets a bunch of Monster Hunter phone charms • user shows off his GB Boy Colour • user got his 11.11 socks • Another user with chinky socks • user's Xiaomi vacuum arrived • Xiaomi puts a face on their Smart AI speaker, wants the weeb audience launches Mi Ai limited edition waifu Ai speaker youtu.be/I9x7O6biwg8
• Nice clock user youtube.com/watch?v=9PUXk5F0c5o

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Mini-Supercard-SD-Flash-Card-Adapter-Compatible-With-GBA-SP-GBM-IDS-NDS-NDSL/192333792715?hash=item2cc7fcc5cb:g:TBkAAOSwTuJYwnVJ
btcnootropics.com/
aliexpress.com/item/Vention-Micro-USB-2-0-cable-1M-2M-for-Android-Phone-Samsung-Huawei-Xiaomi-Fast-Charger/32808620216.html?
aliexpress.com/item/a-couple-of-hundred/32499665828.html
youtube.com/watch?v=izYS5qiErzo
gearbest.com/backpacks/pp_1107000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trusting your personal data to the chinks

Anyone have the wireless James Donkey mouse?
For the price it's tempting, I hate how my current mouse gets caught on things.

11/11 SHIPPING SUCKS

I said the 102 was good a while back, but the sensor needs a dark surface and has sperg outs, get a Logi wireless

This one?
Yeah, it feels pretty good, works well enough.
It quit randomly after a couple months, but I tried it again a week ago and it seems to be working again, so I don't know.

Finished my chinky solder kits! Its fun and they are pretty good for what they cost!

P.S. Soldered like a pro with my trusty TS100

My dad is making me buying a ton of shit from Aliexpress for him now, i shouldnt have told him about it.

ebay.com/itm/Mini-Supercard-SD-Flash-Card-Adapter-Compatible-With-GBA-SP-GBM-IDS-NDS-NDSL/192333792715?hash=item2cc7fcc5cb:g:TBkAAOSwTuJYwnVJ

Anyone here have experience with these?

I don't want to spend more on the EZ Flash.

Alright so, someone (unironically) is willing to invest $100k in GPU's for a mining farm, and he is willing to import them directly from the manufacturer. How would one go in order to insure that the seller is genuine and not a scammer? Specially with such a huge sum of money. Is a mediator necessary in this case?

user who bought the jewel box here, so I found out that the tracking site that Wish uses is 17track or something. Is that what other sites use?
Are they chink GPUs or something? Why are you not buying branded GPUs, if that's the case?
I seriously hope you're not baiting

Gets me teary eyed when buying chink products. Like, why do we deserve such good deals? Is it God letting us exact revenge against the greedy Western corporations?

No, he is buying branded GPU's but the factories are located in China/Taiwan so he has to import directly. I looked on Alibaba and some deals were very sweet, so I was wondering about the risk when it comes to transaction and transportation and that kind of stuff.

I had problems with a seller that took 2 weeks to ship, but it seems like it has left china a few days ago or so i think(its my first time buying from the chinks and I'm not sure how to interpret the tracking messages)

Anyone have any experience with chink Wii classic controller pro or GameCube controllers? Decent or thrash?

www.17track.net/en

Try this site, bub, I've found that it actually has status for Chinese packages with locations that aren't reported by any other website.

Can anyone living in canada who has ordered with epacket shipping from aliexpress comment on whether signing is required? I'm planning on traveling over christmas, and I'm ordering stuff to a friend's address. I want to make sure it'll be fine.

>Can anyone living in canada who has ordered with epacket shipping from aliexpress comment on whether signing is required
No. 80% of Canadians are illiterate so the Canadian USPS doesn't require a signature

This is what I'm getting, has it left china?

Are the velour pads for the 668bs thicker than the stock ones? Because right now these are sitting more like on ear headphones, my ears don't feel enveloped at all.

my sound blaster Omni is dying. This was always a piece of shit. Is there anything better CSG could recommend?

Sounds like it exited the country - "exported, direct seal" - my tracking is way more fucked than yours, bub.

How do you dodge the 800% or so luxury tax, my dude?

>• Nice clock user
Might as well call it a lamp now...

A-any minute now...

anyone ever tried modafinil? found a chink site selling it cheap

dunno if its worth the effort though

My gamer leds came in. I took the photo with purple lightning for the memes but I like pink and orange. I wish the breathing mode would turn off the leds completely tho

As i said it's the first time i bought something from china so i dont know, i guess they decide if I get taxed once it arrives at my country, but in the product description the chinks said that they declare a lower value than the real one of the product. If i get taxed and its not more than 50% of what i paid for it I'll pay otherwise they can keep it for themselves.

Link?

Link?

Link?

Not his fault, he has a large backlog of filipino children to work through first

btcnootropics.com/

fuck it just bought some, 36 USD for 60 pills on sale til this morning only free DHL shipping

maybe it will motivate me.... maybe its just a meme

absolutely disgusting

I have a problem with one seller.
It's been over a week since the package was "shipped" but all he did was generate an online form and never sent the item which I can clearly see from tracking everywhere.
I've contacted him and he hasn't replied for 3 days straights, should I dispute right away ?

>based out of Mumbai India
enjoy your poo pills

tracking is simply an indicator to what's happening, generally it's delayed

>About Us
>Based out of Mumbai, India
no thanks pajeet

The delay happens after the package is received which is common, but delay between package information received and parcel received is max 5 days in worst case scenario, I had sellers sit on items and ship them after 2 weeks after I disputed them for doing that

Have faith, user.

My micro usb cable is about to die soon and I need a replacement. I just looked around Ali and so far the top sellers are Aukey and Vention

aliexpress.com/item/Vention-Micro-USB-2-0-cable-1M-2M-for-Android-Phone-Samsung-Huawei-Xiaomi-Fast-Charger/32808620216.html?

I'm leaning more on Vention because they're cheaper. Anyone had experiences with them?

>braided
better pay extra for the aukey one and don't get that trash

>mom I need to use the living room for my important business

>going for the cheapest option
I see why you've got dead or dying micro USB cables.

What's csg waiting for?

The stands for those lights alone are a couple hundred, whoever does these reviews probably already does some video/photography related stuff in the first place.

banggood make their own brand forgot the name but they are really good quality

Yeah wtf he hasn't hired out an expensive production studio for his

death

If I were search chinks for such kits, how are they called ?

Escrow service. I don't know which ones are good.

aliexpress.com/item/a-couple-of-hundred/32499665828.html

diy clock
diy clock
diy led christmas tree

>The stands for those lights alone are a couple hundred
welcome to /csg/ my new friend

DIY led christmas tree, diy led clock, diy

On what are these pedo allegations against him based?

Projection by a legitimate pedophile shitposter that Comfy called out over a year ago.

There is some guy who throws around baseless accusations at everyone.
All I've wanted to know was if they ship the childslaves or if the 150 cm sexdoll is good.

>ordered a chink (high number of orders) 32gb microsd card for 7.50$, planning on using it for unimportant heavy r/w shit just to save like 3$
>finally got here
>phone acts like there's no sd card inserted, dmesg on laptop seems to act the same too, not even any errors, just detection of my usb adapter
>message seller about it
>they ask me to take a picture showing them this

How the hell do you take a picture showing a sd card isn't working? With fake sizes you can just cap H2W, but with flat out not working?
I should've just spent the extra 3$ and bought locally.

send them a pic "my computer"
it shows that there isn't card

it's just comfy being uppity.

I guess that works, but then wouldn't they just accuse me of not inserting the card for the picture?

Then send them on where it's inserted, if they keep fucking around start a dispute.

Make a video of you inserting the card, then showing the PC and/or phone not detecting it.

The disputes accept video attachments. Never lost a dispute with one.

Fair enough, I just have to wait for them to reply to this phone screenshot saying 'no sd card', I guess.

Oh, they accept video? I'll definitely do that if they don't like my shitty screenshot. Thanks user.

I want to fuck a chinese botnet

That's a nice setup

Who wouldn't

can someone recommend me cheap bluetooth headphones

link?

3 weeks and still hasn't even shipped yet

>fingerpint sensor
>550 burgers

I recall these worked alright back in the day. I'm not sure if that one if legit though

it's a laptop with a fingerprint sensor not a fingerprint sensor for a laptop.

specs?

Sometimes they take their sweet time to do anything, even if you make your purchase ahead of holidays

>Waiting for transportation on 11.9
>Left the country on 11.22
If my estimates work my controller should arrive in two weeks because lol Correos de Mexico.

I own one, I'd say it's bretty gud. Takes a moment to load GBA since it has to read-in the whole rom. It does NDS a lot faster. Good luck finding a MiniSD for it though.

Almost 2 weeks after purchase they actually updated the track information.
What did they mean by this?

Do they not give a shit and just leave your package at the door in your area too? Because that's what happened to me

Man, living in the third world must suck.

What's everyone waiting for?

Laserdisc tee
Fabric material Redmi Note 4X case
Set of pose skeletons (pictured)
Pepsi Danboard
Yenona OneOdio headphones
KZ ZS6 IEM
Haut Ton backpack
Orico transparent hard drive dock
Orico hard drive case
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 + Camo pattern strap
Wood grain headphone stand

Bunch of knvies
Multi tools
Bought a few of the lucky bag earphones / headphones from GB to see what the meme is

how much for the kz zs6 iems?

We don't even have mailmen anymore ffs. According to the guys of my post office, they fired most of the old guys in order to cut costs. For some reason they hired new people who don't know the route nor the streets so I have to go and pick up my stuff personally.

Also the office closes at 3PM Mon-Fri, so I have to pick up my stuff on Saturday mornings.

$19.99, I lurk the /csg/ discord for coupon codes.

got link and code I can use?

Slingshot Kraut made a (shilling) review video of Gearbest knives.
youtube.com/watch?v=izYS5qiErzo

I got it off Gearbest, the codes last only a few minutes before expiring. Just lurk the discord hot deals section user, it'll be back.

Boarseman buds
DataFrog Snes Controller (now that I think about it I should have bought the fake DUalshock 3, give that DF's controllers are apparently legit)
Screen protectors and cases for my parents Redmi Note 4
Hdmi to hdmi adapter
Chronos watch
Running belt (purchased on June).
Redminote 4x

Also want to buy a Mi Band 2 but no cupons or sales yet

nice try but no one wants to join that faggotry

Link to Haut Ton backpack, please?

Also
>USB Bluetooth dongle
>ROCK USB cable
>Diamond Dogs keychain
>Kawaii facemasks
>Three Danbos
>Some other figurines for presents

>almost 700 online at peak hours
>no one wants to join

gearbest.com/backpacks/pp_1107000.html

Wondering if anyone knows some good circuits a hardware newbie can make and learn from? Only cheap shit obviously, why im in this thread.

>gearbest.com/backpacks/pp_1107000.html
That's lovely, thank you very much, user.

Autism dodecahedron
Kinetic sand
Fountain pen jinhao 559
Multicolored fountain pen ink cartridges
Autism cube X2
Tacticool pen
32 GB shark
Harry Potter wand themed make up brushes
Tamagotchi X3
Keychain lighter
Jeweled buttplug X2
Car USB turbo charger
Tacticool backpack
DIY xmass tree kit

It has benefits sometimes maybe

>stoplikingwhatidontlike.jpg
:^]

Man, caring so much about what world others live in must fucking suck
Which state? QUE here, and we still have postmen for whatever reason, they just seem to be impatient. That or they don't give enough fucks to knock the door or call, like DHL does.

chink xmas tree
diy digital clock
diy t12 clone
dso138
lcr-t4 (from scratch, including pcb etching)
there more /diy/ chink shit than you can shake a fucking stick at, all you have to do is spend coin, dear friend. best wishes.

No, thank you user, I just bought the Diamond Dogs keychain. Good taste!