bookzz.org/s/?q=sarmatians&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
youtube.com/watch?v=OKOf3B-BqwA
youtube.com/watch?v=xB3KlKop1ig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ætsæg_Din
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck sandniggers in the ass

how are we sandniggers

you are churkas, not even humans

Pet churkas of the Russkies, no thanks. I'd rather visit Georgia which is a country full of people who love freedom and the west.

I did not know people were so hostile towards us

indeed you need to stay in your shitty mountains

youtube.com/watch?v=5V3TOGdCTn8

in america. people order pizza delivery. in many russian cities, ossetian pie is the equivalent.

buMP

Ossetia! Descendants of Scythians, Sarmatians and Alans, the Iranic nomads who used to roam half of Eastern Europe.

Of course I would like to visit! And I have heard about Ossetian pies, they're a sort of quiche, right? A Dutch friend has tried them, and he was very positive.

t. Bohdan Tatarkov

Never mind the usual retards. Ossetia is very interesting, with a rich history these Fenni and Hohols could only dream of.

>all these haters

success breads jealousy

ossetia is a place with history, culture and things that most of you will never have

thank you!

I think like quiche in construction. but they taste quite different. you can get them in many variations, with potato, without and different chillis and such.

I like belgium too. I was in antwerp for fashion week (my sister studies there for fashion). here is the only picture I got though
these 2 are rude people, but finns and ukrainians are generally nice.

Post ossetian qts. How does ossetian food differ to russian food?

>butthurt russian diaspora

completely different. russian cuisine is more 'mild' I would say (not bad, just a description) whereas ours is influenced by caucasus and iranian cuisine. because of the latter influence we are a bit more playful with sweet fruits with meat based dishes

forgot u ask for qt

The cool history and language

youtube.com/watch?v=McbnQMu5LdY

Thanks m8, I would love to try Ossetian pie, my Russian friend and her mother knew what they were, but they couldn't prepare them.

There is this Dutch traveler, son of some politician, who has traveled all over the Caucasus, and he also specifically mentioned it as a must-try of the region. His name is Jelle Brandt Corstius, I think he even made some youtube videos while there.

I love the history of your people though, it goes back a long time and has influenced both the Great Germanic Migration (Alans) and the birth of the Slavic identity (Antes). In fact the late Sarmatian tribes used the names Os and Alan to refer to theirselves interchangably, hence the names Catalonie (Goth+Alan-ia), Andalusia (Wandal+Os-ia)... I can keep on about this stuff, it fascinates me.

bookzz.org/s/?q=sarmatians&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

here ^^ are some good books on the subject of your ancestors btw

You're not native to caucasus, you along with the armenians,Azeri's and the rest of shitskins are persian,Mongol invaders! so stop copying caucasian culture! only Georgians,Chechens,circassians and the ingush are native!

t. Ramzan Kadirov

wow. I did not think anyone would know so much about ossetians outside of here. very impressive!

Why would I? I hate sand niggers.

I did not even know ossetia existed. Just googled some stuff and you have a mix of sandniggers, chinks and crackers. It's like a eastern europe amerca without racial clashes.

>without racial clashes

oh boy, am i laffin

> Without racial clashes
Yeah youre wrong about that
Caucasus food and nature are great though, and that's not just ossetia

>butthurt russian
>because of ossetians
I think you have confused with the Georgians

Looks very nice, is it expensive? I want to backpack around Russia and end up at the world cup in 2018

It's a shame that so little people nowadays know about the impact your ancestors had on the formation of Europe in late antiquity and early middle ages.

I remember from reading Gregory of Tours' History of the Franks, that the Alans used to go along with the Visigoths and later the Vandals conquering parts of Gaul, Spain and North Africa.

When the Goths or Vandals conquered a piece of land, they settled as aristocracy and asked for the spoils of the part of the land which the local farmers worked on.

The Alans had another system. They would go to a farmer, take by force all his land, let the farmer work for them on the land, but the farmer and his family were treated as guests of the Alan conqueror as long as the latter were there. And the Alans were known for their hospitality, so the farmer and his wife would work all day for the Alans but in the evening they were treated as honoured guests by those same Alans, who made sure that there wasn't any shortage regarding food, drink and entertainment for the farmer and his family.

A very peculiar lot, those Alans. Hence the conquered farmers often lived better lives under the Alans, then under the Romans or the Germanic tribes.

WTF I LOVE OSETIA NOW.

Looks nice.

Post more.

I'm really hungry now.

More!

Yep. Post more. I want to travel to Altay but now think to spend a vacation in Osetia. Or Georgia.
youtube.com/watch?v=OKOf3B-BqwA

They were much, much more historically relevant than any other Kavkas people will ever be.

Also their homeland originally spanned from the Caucasus and the Caspian Sea to the Baltic coast to the Balkans, on which they roamed their horses and mobile homes-carriages.

They had no natural border with the neighbouring Germanics, but the latter left them alone out of mutual fear and respect (see Tacitus).

Not even mentioning the impact they had on the neighbouring Wends/Slavs, with whom they intermarried and of which some Wendish tribes adopted their lifestyle (Venedi Sarmatae in the eastern Balkans on the Tabula Peutingeriana 4-5th century AD)

Well you are not turkic Sub humans, nor Armenian Goblins or Chechen Human Garbage.
You seem okay.

Always nice to see another Ossetian user on this board.

Ossetian pies are great.

I'll provide few more pics to make everyone hungry.

That's chechen diaspora, not Frenchie.

>They were much, much more historically relevant than any other Kavkas people will ever be.

t. soslan

what are you even talking about you ossetian ape, you are an iranic people that migrated from persian peninsula AFTER the mongol hordes invaded the caucasus, native caucasians defend it from them and many roaches including you ossetians came to the caucasus, now fuck off you churka

>Also their homeland originally spanned from the Caucasus and the Caspian Sea to the Baltic coast to the Balkans,

You ossetians or should i say georgians in denial, are worse than russians in spreading misinformation, atleast check your shit before you pull shit out of your ass

i like ossetian language

went outside sorry late to reply
any american, will be a millionare in russia, especially anywhere outside moscow. Your dollar will go very far and you can live comfortably.
here is on of my favourites. don't know if it has an english translation but it's called "Лывжa". here with lamb

Cruel!

This somehow reminds me Finnish 'karjalanpaisti'. It is one of my favorites, but it is not a spicy thing.

Seriously every fucking Chechen should hang

I don't give two popsicle shits chechens but alteast they're native to the fucking region. it's you russians and your minions who should hang you're cancer
, get out of europe you slavshit, you don't belong here

about*, i'am georgian btw, i know my own history you fucking piglet

you have nothing you useless subhuman

That's what I always write about you subhumans. You are the same trash.

ossetians are russian dogs

>Ukrainian
>calling other people sand niggers

kek

I know two ossetian brothers they work as concierges at my building
They're pretty chill

how can you say we are not native to caucasus, but then live in france?

dumb as rocks though

>i'am georgian btw
I don't belive it. If it were true, you wouldn't write that
>you are an iranic people that migrated from persian peninsula AFTER the mongol hordes invaded the caucasus
As it is literally what Ingush nationalists want everyone to belive, plus that Alans and Sarmatians spoke Vainakh language, while medieval Georgian chronicles provided us with another information.

დიდი ხანია მანდ ცხოვრობ? სწავლობ?

>we have good food

>some sub par quality cheese in a flatbread (how exotic)
>a glutinous concoction of cheese, bread, gristle with a raw egg dumped on top
>some flavourless dumplings with gristle inside that spills hot liquid whenever you bite into it
>some shitty stews with boring low rate 'erbs

>it's another episode of britfags thinking they know about food

> plus that Alans and Sarmatians spoke Vainakh language
That's because alans are chechens you dumbfuck

>visit ossetia!
please fuck off and stop ruining our food, fucking disgusting.

Alans aren't subhumans, so they can't be chechens.

Then explain why they spoke vainakh language you fucking piglet. give georgian clay back you little shits

>they spoke vainakh language
They didn't.

>give georgian clay back you little shits
Georgia belongs to Russia.

Medieval Georgian chronicles are not agree with you, if you were Georgian you should have known it.

So it's nice try, Mehmet al-Shishani.

>they spoke vainakh language
You just admitted that they did here and what is dzurdzuketia you fucking nigger
>Georgia belongs to Russia.

Since when? russias has got nothing to do in the caucasus, georgians along with chechens and circassians have been living there in peace long before what is known as "a russian" today migrated from the kievan rus, and until you persian vermin migrated to the caucasus.

>Ossetia
You mean Georgia under Russian occupation?

I have known a Chechen like him, for some reason he hated Ossetians, something to do with the post-Stalin period and a contested piece of land if I remember correctly.

However, to go as far as falsify well documented history is truly Balkan-tier. No-one denied that Ossetians are an Iranic people, the only thing their Scytho-Sarmatian ancestors had in common with Persians in antiquity was the language however. They were hostile towards each other since way before Roman imperial times.

When Alans retreated to the Caucasus mountains after the fall of the Hun empire they came from Europe, not from the Persian peninsula.

Pic related is a nice popular scientific book on the history of the ancestors of modern Ossetians (which btw haplomemes confirm: Y-DNA haplogroup G3a2 is still dominant amongst them, same subclade are found in Croatia up to 10% in some areas, and in Western Europe, where Alan mercenaries were given the right to settle theirselves, eg. Alainville in France)

I'm not British

>You just admitted that they did here
I admitted that your nationalists want everyone to belive it. And there are two Ossetian anons, so you replied not to me, stupid mongrel. And stop throwing insults like you are 12 yo.

>dzurdzuketia
Not Alania. That's the point.

>I don't know what i'am talking about, the post.

way to go, oshitin

You're not native to caucasus, that's my fucking point, so stop grabbing caucasian clay from georgia and read a book you commie nigger

GIVE BACK INGUSH CLAY
AЛЛAХУ1 AКБAP

>You just admitted that they did here
Learn to differentiate between posts, you dumbass chechen pigdog.

>georgians along with chechens and circassians have been living there in peace
"lol"

Fuck off you stupid fucking nigger

Why would a French person be so angry at a silly shitpost?

fuckboi

Ossetia is Kabarda

Хьaн цIe хIy ю? Kafir?
Kek

how can such a kind OP be met with such anger lol

>Indo-European

I love ossetia
Please dont mind all the nigger diaspora from your neighbours

nice rebuttal, and thanks for the references you've provided...

you know, your jealousy and hatred makes you come across as a uncouth subhuman

3:18
youtube.com/watch?v=xB3KlKop1ig

another interesting read is the revival of traditional Ossetian paganism, which never really died in rural areas:

>Ætsæg Din or Etseg Din (Ossetian: Æцæг Дин, literally "Exact Faith", "Right Faith")[1][2] is the modern organised revival of Ossetian ethnic religion (see Ossetian mythology), emerging since the 1980s.[3]

>The Ossetians are an Eastern Iranic people of Alan-Scythian stock inhabiting a homeland in the Caucasus, now split between two states: the republic of North Ossetia–Alania within Russia, and the neighbouring, partly recognised state of South Ossetia (within Georgia).
In the Ossetian case, certain traditions of folk religion had survived with unbroken continuity, and were revived in rural areas. This contrasts, and interacts, with an urban and more intellectual movement which elaborated a systematic revival religion to overcome the crisis of identity of the Ossetian people, based in ethnic nationalism and opposition to both Russian and Georgian Orthodox Christianity, perceived as foreign, as well as the Islam professed by the neighboring Turkic and Caucasian ethnic groups and among a small minority of Ossetians. [3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ætsæg_Din

Ain't nobody got time to get a fucking visa to go to a shithole.

It is pretty clear to even the casual observer that the Ossetians are the noblest of people living in the Caucasus, surrounded by the basest of mountain niggers and the most subhuman animals of muslims.

I would recommend anyone to read up on their fine history.

>It is pretty clear to even the casual observer that the Ossetians are the noblest of people living in the Caucasus
top fucking kek. Enjoy dealing with the Vainakhs and Georgians as soon as Russia stops sucking your dick.

Ossetians and georgians will settle their disputes and fuck vainakh asshole

actually I expressed myself incorrectly. *As soon as Russia stops protecting you.

Ossetia is Kabardia.

Lol. Georgians literally hate Ossetians. Nobody would prefer Iranians over caucasians.

And the entire civilized world hates muslims
Just like those filthy animals in pankisi gorge

Can you speak the language?

Muslim. Christian, Pagan, Shithead or whatever doesn't matter. Vainakhs are Caucasian, you're not.

>youre not
I never said I am, now did I?
Im quite happy Im not from a region filled with goat fucking animals

The Scythians’ tactics succeeded in frustrating Darius and
demoralizing his men. Herodotus tells us that after weeks of marching
through Scythia without ever meeting the enemy, Darius sent a
rider to Idanthyrsus with this message: “You crazy man, why do you
always run, when you can do otherwise? If you believe yourself
strong enough to withstand my power, stand and fight and stop running;
but if you know you are the weaker, then stop running like this
and come to terms with your master.” Idanthyrsus answered, “Persian,
such is my nature: I have never yet fled from any man in fear,
nor am I fleeing now from you. . . . But you will yet weep bitter tears
for having claimed to be my master.”
Idanthyrsus now summoned the Scythians and Sauromatians
who had been stationed at the Don, ordering them to harass Persian
scouting parties by day and attack Persian encampments by night.
After a number of these attacks, the Scythian leaders sent Darius a
bird, a mouse, a frog, and five arrows. “The Persians asked the bearer
of these gifts what they meant; but he . . . told the Persians to figure
out what the presents meant themselves, if they were smart
enough.” Darius decided the gifts must symbolize the Scythians’ surrender,
but a man named Gobryas had a different interpretation:
“Unless you become birds, Persians, and fly up into the sky, or mice
and hide in the earth, or frogs and leap into the lakes, you will be
shot by these arrows and never return home.”

>good food

kek, Ossetians just have shitty variation of khachapuri, filled with potato

Why do ossetians attract so much butthurt? Like what the fuck is going on in this thread?