Craigslist thread?

Craigslist thread?

>Picked up a 4790k and a 6GB 1060 for $400.

I found an old man sucking dick two miles away from me. Guess who's getting action tonight?!

your mom

This dude is a fucking idiot

The only good thing is the PSU and the cooler is alright I guess
I don't think people know how to price things since this is worse than a 1400/1060 3GB machine.

More like he's hoping to rope in an idiot who has no idea what's good or not. Should have taken the time to do cable management for that though. Normies buy based on looks.

Is piss technology?

>tfw sold an used i3 6100 + 1050 ti build for ~$550
le third world prices

It most likely doesn't matter much but the dumbass has RAM going in single channel mode

It's an AIO, by default it's junk.

I was thinking about putting together budget builds with new parts and peddling them on Craiglist for profit. I live in a major city. Good idea or no?

People certainly make money from doing it. Check out Tech YES City on Youtube. He buys loads of used parts, creates budget builds with them and flips the result (and also gets a couple of Youtube videos out of the machine.

Thanks for the tip

>alienware
lel

seems legit

Nigger computer

Damn, he couldn't even clean that shit to make it look like it's worth $1000?

looks good if i do say so myself.

LOL

This dudes a total fucking liar

>tfw buying expensive gadgets doesn't fill the void inside

>never been spooled above 6000 rpm
sureee

> buys an s2000
> doesn t race

I love how people include how much they paid for it like it means shit after less than 2 years of use.

hey man, let me dream

TORETTOOOOO!!!!

Everything in this thread is massively overpriced. You could cut the price in half and most of these still wouldn't be good deals.

The mic and maybe the boom are the only things worth buying there. Not at that price though.

>1200 watt psu

Why

>FX9590
Those things were dumpster fires.

>Bought this 5 years ago