Poorfags report in

Poorfags report in

Post latest buys

Other urls found in this thread:

microcenter.com/product/479097/G428_Desktop_Computer
kabum.com.br/produto/93164/teclado-mecanico-gamer-redragon-kumara-switch-black-k552-abnt-2
bestbuy.com/site/lg-24-ips-led-fhd-freesync-monitor/5770302.p?skuId=5770302
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820236021
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820232451
pcpartpicker.com/list/C7tXTH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

microcenter.com/product/479097/G428_Desktop_Computer

i found a HD 7950 listed for £20 because the guy had attached a CPU fan for whatever reason

I reckon I can get it working :)

>8700k
>poorfag

Ryzen 5 1400
Sapphire RX560 OC 4GB
buyen some RAM tomorrow and waiting on a mobo

I hope you enjoy it user

Thank you, user! ^_^ I think I will, been using a laptop for the past few years

sick set up breh

kabum.com.br/produto/93164/teclado-mecanico-gamer-redragon-kumara-switch-black-k552-abnt-2

I don't even know what I bought, but it was the less expensive no clicky mech keyboard I found.

bestbuy.com/site/lg-24-ips-led-fhd-freesync-monitor/5770302.p?skuId=5770302

only because i threw away the desk mounts for my 2x hp 25es, and the vesa mount doesnt fit in/on current desk.

This. OP, you're not poor.

I bought a non-ti 1050 and it serves me just fine.

>Current generation hardware
>Poorfag
Not even close

>Pairing a 8700K with a GTX 1060
Holy shit I did not think InVidia shills were this stupid.

1060 makes him poorfag

>bu- but I was told Intel and nVidia were the best for gaming!

Who here /core2duo/?

Nope, not when the cheapest ones still cost around $300.

i regret not getting one of these desu

Well i am a poorfag

If you were this poor, shoulda bought an RX 580.

You could have gotten a poozen and a 1070 instead

Not into scat

>CPU: Intel Xeon X5470 (4) @ 3.850GHz
updated from q6600 @ 2.8ghz + 10mb ram/nvidia gt 740
still going strong after 10 yrs or so

was on sale

lmao so youre only planning on driving 1080p with that?
you might have to bump it down to 720 if you run 144hz
L M A O
M
A
O

1060 runs 144hz 1080p great, are u retarded?

>buying ram
having flashbacks. Good-luck finding something 'reasonably priced', user.

>latest buys
None. I'm a fucking poorfag. I still use my 660 ti + SB i5 PC from 2012.
Just goy my shit up.

you're not missing out on much senpai

>RX 560
Why?

I mean, RX 580's are so cheap, why even bother for a 560?

>8700k and a 1060
you'd have been better off with a 8600k and a 1070, unless you are just holding over until volta

Did this last year I got a Zotac 1050 2GB Mini for 720p gayman and an i3 4170. Been enjoying Ultra-High at 1366x768 with textures/aa/shadows turned down a bit.

But muh gay men in ultra settings

>Have $350 to buy a Laptop for a Cousin who's 13 years old for his homework
>Want to get something he could at least play games on low settings

Is there something like that? He's pretty much a normie so the games he's probably gonna play are the usual youtube ones (Minecraft, Five Nights at Freddy, Fifa)

Any cheap recommendations?

This is the only Sup Forums related thing I've bought lately

>tfw too poverty to get the ti

>didnt get a titan xp collectors edition
Yep, poorfag detected. Enjoy your poor life.

Falcon wore a ring on his hand, put one on if you're gonna meme

>got a sandy-bridge Xeon HP Z workstation for $250 at the local computer recycling center
>6-core 3.2 Ghz
>16gb DDR3 ECC
>surprisingly clean inside and out
Dropped in a spare SSD and gtx 950 I got on Craigslist for $50, did some spot-cleaning, replaced the thermal paste for good measure, runs like a dream.

well played

I wish there were places near me that actually sold old computers. Every thrift shop and the like has a strict policy of not selling them, they're immediately sent for recycling. There's a municipal electronics recycling center where you can drive up and drop shit off (idk if thats where they go), and they have security cameras and big signs about how scavenging is strictly prohibited.

I bought a stolen PC cause I'm a poor fag.... at least I think it was stolen the price was really good.

The only place around here that does is full jew. A few years ago I talked the owner into selling me a PowerMac G4 he had off the floor, he wanted $100 for it without a heatsink or GPU. I pointed out the various flaws and he said he wanted it for the off chance someone needed parts. After 5 or so minutes of arguing and pointing out a few possibly nonexistent additional flaws I talked him down to $30

>I don't eat on weekends to save money
>vineyard vines
Pick one fratcuck.

you'd like that, huh

I don't get the hate.
My parents have to pay for my car and insurance payments because I don't have enough money to.
I'm poor.

>$250
Are you kidding? I got a dual Xeon with a SkullTrail board for 100€ several years ago.

>my parents pay my bills while I frivolously burn my money

Hp z600 for $100
Threw a GTX 560 in it, powering it from another psu.

Leave

>@32hz

whats your problem bro

I did find some locally actually for less than 80$
I had no choice but to buy locally, since Amazon /eBay either does not ship to here or the shipping cost is absurd (three digit costs), and here the "high-end" cards are ridiculously overpriced.

Don't let him bother you m9. I'm a poorfag too. 6700k/1080 build and my parents pay my insurance too.

Hope you have the grounds properly joined together

>1060
>intel
why

A good friend of mine upgraded and got 2 1080 TIs. He decided to sell me his founders edition 1070 for 150 bucks. Not sure how the FE differs from other 1070s, but not complaining at all. Getting it tomorrow along with the 600w psu i got on sale on EVGA's website for 37 bucks.

>why pick the best combo

>poorfag
>1070
yeah, no

>intel and housefirevida
throw your gpu,cpu, and yourself into the dumpster and stay out

Seriously
I'm beating myself for not getting this set of 2x16gb sticks for $220. I ended up spending $300 for something similar on black Friday
The rest of my servers ram won't be bought until I can get it for less than $250 at max.

That you're a piece of shit

my latest buy is nothing because I'm poor as fuck

You've never purchased anything?

>Poorfags
Get a job, faggot.

my last big tech purchase was a dell vostro 3550 laptop I got used

>caring about graphics/meme resolutions

Just received my new ram, building rig now.

Any australians want cheap pc parts? Board has a 3770.

Will sell for 200$ everything included except ddr4 ram at bottom.

Considering a Dell Optiplex 9010 and a 770. Apparently the minitower variant uses an ATX PSU so i can swap in something with gpu power cables.

Do you live in a bathhouse with all that steam?

R9 280? 280x? That's my old card. :)

I just pulled the trigger on these, though I'll be getting the CPU and MOBO from Microcenter.

holy fucking shit, i thought expensive ram was just a meme.

Thats "slow" ram too.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820236021
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820232451

I'm a poorfag now, spent my whole savings on this.

are you going to build it now? post results when you're done senpai

based poorfags

I'll put it together tomorrow after work. I'll post it here if the threads still open.

cool, i'll wait for you

post CPU temps at idle and max load I'm curious if H7 can contain the housefire that is a unlocked 6 core intel cpu

autism at work

Oh man that reminds me of when I first got all the parts for my build

I've since probably spent at least as much money again upgrading it, but when it's only 1-2 boxes arriving at a time and it takes 1 minutes max to stick it in, it's just not the same

>1080p
>144hz
>1060
Ooh am I laffin

1070 for a 24” monitor and i7 for gaming, that is just wasted. Could’ve saved a few hundred bucks.

Post under 150 $ builts

I mean it depends a lot on the game. On low settings I was getting 80 fps in Witcher 3 on a 680 - so a 1060 could probably get close to 100, and that's on a game considered highly demanding.

Of course Witcher is probably best played with lower FPS and higher graphics. But the point still stands.

That's a really good point. Get a 144Hz monitor or return the GPU for something cheaper

Although it probably had no active cooling on the VRMs the shroud does help cool it sufficiently. A CPU fan will not do the same, likely the thing is fried

worst combo

raspberry pi zero w
accessories
stuffed animal for a qt in my life

>i7 with 1060

Should've gone 8400 with 1070 for same price

Kiddo you got a 1060 and you are attempting to call other people a poor fag?

Ayy 1080 bros

I wonder why anons poor Hmmmm

rate my build lads
pcpartpicker.com/list/C7tXTH

These RAM prices are hurting my soul

Tech yes city has $136 used Xeon build.

I built in 2016 and have not looked at ram prices since. What in the fuck is this shit? This is what i paid.

Found a listing for 16GB DDR4 RAM for $40 on LetGo, convinced the dude to throw in a GTX 750Ti and Radeon 7770 for another $40.

It all werks.

Easy PSU swaps in the Optiplex minis, just make sure to buy moar ram in case you only get one with 4gbs.