Oh, hey user. We're rotating partners today

Oh, hey user. We're rotating partners today.
Thats Anders, your new pair programming buddy for the week, you should go say hi.

Other urls found in this thread:

anderspapitto.com/resume.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey there

>no programming socks
guess i'm doing all the work then...

NEGGER, take your filthy feet from the desk NOW!

looks comfy, but at least wear socks man cmon

Kinda makes me appreciate corporate culture.

I know it's

>literally MemeSQL

>muh corporate culture
this is current year grandpa, we're allowed to wear shorts and walk around on bare feet.

>can wear casual clothes
>get fired if you make a female coworker uncomfortable

He actually looks like a total Chad who would be up for a few beers after work.
If this is what programmers look like it ain't so bad, I thought your field was littered with pajeets.

it was like that 30 years ago too.
political correctness and sexual harassment lawsuits came into common parlance in the early 1980s.

He used Amazon once?

Anders Papitto, an engineer at San Francisco startup MemSQL. Once, he used Amazon servers to build and test software in the cloud. But now, like every other engineer at MemSQL, he uses the company's private fleet of computer servers.

tks.
*puts christmas themed programming socks for user*
There you go, now go back to your work, dummy.

>He actually looks like a total Chad
lmfoa holy shit

anderspapitto.com/resume.pdf
Not doxxing, but I checked the address on his resume and got to this street.
>tfw you're too dumb to live in California as a programmer
On a 0-10 scale how comfy must this guy's life be? He probably has his home all for himself, doesn't have any wife or kids pestering him, has tons of disposable income etc.

damn that's a good life.

>inb4 b-but muh housing prices
people who work there certainly make enough to live well.

i bet the living costs are insane and a shitty startup doesn't pay well so he probably has roommates, maybe even mexicans

>python.org and zed better-off-dead shaw's website at the bottom
God bless the faggot that made this.

>Papitto
nah nigga you gotta be kidding me

>startup doesn't pay well
Are you retarded?

i can't stand the heat so fuck that

When you're rich you can afford a car and home A/C.

>He actually looks like a total Chad
gud 1

Norcal doesn't get very hot

Hows that job security?

No I think it's you who are retarded

>nah nigga you gotta be kidding me

>papitto

I ask him if it's OK to call him daddy.

Every other person in that pic is a pajeet

> friend begins VR startup
> our old High School CS teacher hooked us up
> wanted me to move out to SF with no salary, into a house with 5 other people I don't know, even when the startup just received first-round seed funding

I'm pretty sure you're retarded.

"Startup" doesn't generally refer to people working out of their garage. It generally refers to a company of 10-20 people who have already received venture capitalist investments.

Did you not read what I wrote? Jesus Christ. They had office space

I thought the whole deal with working for a startup is that you work like a dog for a pittance in the hopes that you cash out big when they become a success...which happens like 0.1% of the time.

Tell him I can't focus with his ugly feet on the table. Please!!

Bay area is very cool. SF often requires a coat during the summer.

t. Chad silicon valley SWE

How the fuck did he get hired out of college with such a shit resume??

I'm in absolute shock. I'm over here trying to pad mine with personal projects wtf!! I'd never hire this guy.

disgusting desu

>double major EE and CS in 5 fucking semesters
>worked as graduate student instructor
>Has his name on a published paper

Let's see your qualifications.

I shit you not one of my colleagues (game dev) has a fucking fondue machine on his desk and makes cheese fondue and dips doritos into it. Half of his desk is dedicated to it.

how fat is he?

EECS is a single major. It's not hard to graduate in 5 semesters, I did it in 5 plus a summer session because of a scheduling fuckup causing me to not be able to sign up for a required course for my last real semester. Being a student instructor is also not hard. I did it my 4th and 5th semesters. I don't see a GPA listed so it must not be the best.

My school requires 120 credit for a degree, at 3 credits per course. That's 40 courses, which means 8 courses a semester in 5 semesters. That's fucking insane. Not doubting some can do it, but to say "it's not hard" is retarded. If it was easy, everyone would do it and save themselves thousands of dollars.

Yeah cause we know those venture capitalists aren't really serious about getting their money back or anything.

It sounds like you think Twitter and Snapchat is what a normal start-up looks like.

I always thought you were supposed to work hard enough to make larger companies think your group was an actual threat and buy you out for much more than you're worth.

The hardest part is scheduling the whole thing. My school only had some classes available some semesters and they would fill up fast.

I had 40 credits from AP classes. Courses are 4 credits each, I usually took 16-20 credit semesters which left me plenty of time to do internships and teaching, and still ended up with more than 120 credits.

>Once, he used Amazon

Don't act like you're not impressed.

It was pretty normal for people to do community college and AP in high school. The better students often end up starting college as "Juniors."

>Chad
Next time I need to read your comments in toilet because I just shat myself from laugher.

That's exactly how I sit. So, I'm not abnormal after all.

>completed in five semesters, at age 19

AT THE AGE OF 19???

Put some socks and shoes on faggot. Jfc only females are allowed to be barefoot in the workplace.

i would quit if i had to work in a shithole without my own office. working overnights at hardee's was more fun than programming for a living anyway. my breakfast biscuits were the fucking bomb. why did i ever fall for the techfaggot meme? i could have been general manager by now if i had stayed with fast food.

>Jfc only females are allowed to be barefoot in the workplace.

Only those that pass foot inspection day

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

tbqh nothing wrong with him

For real dude, every job i've ever had has come because I made good connections in school and had good internships.

My gpa's shit and my resume's not great, but I can work well in a team and everyone who's worked with me enjoys it. It was hard at first after graduation but I got a job eventually because an ECE degree is still highly valued, and i do have friends at some big companies.

He looks like a chinless autist who thinks he's laid back.

>working in a place that does pair programming
The amount of disgust I have is indescribable.

Now this is something I would never expect to see on Sup Forums.

Literally the only other people in the photo are pajeets

>i'm doing all the work
Guess no work will be done then.

Fuck off faggot

you ded

what company

You're a nice guy

"Hey Anders. Get your boipussy into the kitchen and make me a coffee"

he looks chill

why should I be intimidated by Anders

he looks like the kind of guy I can have a technical argument with and then go drink a beer with that evening

>Hey dude have you seen the new BLACKED video? that bitch got skewered!

>not noticing the Maltron keyboard
Sup Forums...

Made for BBC

>Maltron
It's a Kinesis Advantage you philistine.

I see the filters are working

>overwrites .emacs.d
>switches keymap to colemak
psh nothing personnel, kid

Tl;dr

>I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages.
kek.

no wtf, startups pay way over market price to get decent programmers

>they need to spend money they jewed out of investors
>you need to pay a premium to get a decent developer who will work at a start up which may collapse once his contract it up

In europe, start ups pay 150% of a normal average wage for same experience

God I hate programmers. They are some of the most autistic, lazy people on earth. Some of them are bros, but most are just like OPs pic.

>B-but I worked 16 hours straight today! I'm such a hard worker!

Uh no sweetie, you SAT ON YOUR FUCKING FAT ASS ALL DAY STARING AT A SCREEN MAKING SURE isn't

>tfw too dumb to work over the internet at california's pay

I want to work from some dumb rural area where housing/food/transportation cost

Asian feet for males are pretty nice

>rural area
enjoy your slow internet connection, no fast food delivery to your door and nowhere interesting to spend your income

>I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian.
Do you hope they'll confuse you as a Punjabi if you keep it a secret?

Sikhs are bros, Hindus are cucks desu senpai.

>the hard work meme
Anyone is able to stand in a factory and lift up things onto a coveyor belt for 8 hours straight. That's not hard work at all. Even a child could do it if it wasn't illegal.
Meanwhile, coming up with an algorithm in C that will go through the data of 100,000 people and extract and analyze all personal data, so you can sell that data to other companies and the government, THIS requires a lot of hard mental work, and is not something anyone can do. It's such hard work that you might go home, completely burnt out, despite sitting on a chair all day.

Bruh, every immigrant group that comes to the US gets their period of being ripped on. The Irish got it, the Italians got it, and you can get it too. Incidentally, no one hates North Koreans living in America, just the country of North Korea itself, because Kimmo's a fucking cunt.

The autism is off the charts.

True autism is all these fucking morons bashing this Anders guy for actually getting money for services rendered
>hurr durr he doesn't meet any of my NEET qualifications who gives a fuck if he's rich or lives in a place i don't like wah wah wahh

In the US maybe.

>females
>programmers

Never claimed that was hard work either.

Real hard work is pulling crops for 8 hours, or putting up drywall, something which burns calories.

This. He looks like a cool guy. As long as he doesn't put his feet on my desk I'm fine with it.

Does anyone else find kinda hot that he looks focused?
I can't really explain why, but something about men concentrating on an activity get my cock super hard, especially if they are fit or just not fat. Things like a plumber doing his work, a car mechanic fixing a car, a banker looking at his screen selling shares or whatever the fuck they do, everything is so appealing to me for some reason.
Do you feel the same when you see a woman doing that?

Hey Anders nice toes if you were a women I'd suck on those

Yeah yeah whatever grow some balls and fuck a pussy for once

Man I remember foot inspection day
Couldn't poop for weeks

You're retarded.

Someone has to be diversity hire or run the social media accounts or be the secretary or marketing department. I agree a woman free workplace is a better more productive work environment but roasties find a way to weasel their way in.