Serious question: would Sup Forums (mostly Europe I guess) mind immigrants/refugees if they integrated?

Serious question: would Sup Forums (mostly Europe I guess) mind immigrants/refugees if they integrated?
>inb4 muslims don't integrate
For the sake of the argument, let's assume they do, with no difference between them and an ethnic person from your cunt, besides their appearance.

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>integrated
I think they are very generous, muslims and africans are just on another level.

yeah that but they also need to be educated.

>if they integrated?

So more corrupted lazyfags? No, we have enough.

nice utopia scenario which will not happen in my lifetime so fuck em

Yes, I feel sick just by looking at them. It wasn't like this when I was younger and the only negros we had were selling bracelets on the beach.

How is this hypothetical helpful when it will never happen in reality? What are you hoping to achieve?

Even if there were no cultural differences, people would remain divided by factors like physical appearance and socioeconomic status. You can't have a conflict free society simply by making everyone share the lowest common cultural denominator.

>What are you hoping to achieve?

assuming all you say, they would still be terrorists

It's impossible cos they are too much, they better stick together

>if they integrated
They don't, no point in wondering "if", they just don't integrate.

I know, I know, but would you still mind if they acted no different than the average frenchie/finn?

This whole burka banning thing made me
wonder about this. It's a way to force them to assimilate, and hopefully decrease all of the terrorism incidents that have been happening in Europe in the long run, assuming you're not just deporting them all back to wherever they came

This, I'm just curious

Some original plan was for them to return to their shitholes once shit settled down.
But who ever believed that would work or be the case is probably not that smart.

I'm a 100% integrated and assimilated immigrant (former refugee) and people don't mind me. At least not in real life.

Yep, it's a thing that a lot of you new-worlders can't understand, most of euros like to live among people who look like them, speak their language with the local accents, behave like them, it's like living in a great family. This is actually called being part of a nation, not of a state. In America you have states we have nations.

Yes I would mind, because this is also about skin colour for me. Europe should remain white (except southern Europe off course because the native population down there isn't white).

I also know a few brown, black and yellow immigrants who have integrated completely and are really good people. I don't hate them. It's just that in an ideal world, they wouldn't be here.

Before the refugee crisis I would have said yes.

But I'm really sick of them now.

I'm an immigrant and I'm dating a German chick. She doesn't seem to mind, bro.

Yep. Immigrants bring nothing good, only bad. There is not one thing that immigrants can bring that Europeans dont do already better (Except food)

You sound salty, mate.

I'm Indonesian / Dutch btw. :^)

They should change their skins and names too for that reason.

Is she dumb

No i sound realistic. I live 45 minutes from Wien. I spent year in Denmark and will attend uni there next year. Both Austria and Denmark have onle one downside to them- lot of foreigners

Nope, mate. She's university educted and hot.

why? why do you care so much about skin color?
I wouldn't feel comfortable if my entire country turned non-white 2bh but I don't mind immigrants if they assimilate

immigration is a slippery slope
racial purity will be muddied and everyone will eventually be mixed, just give it a few decades or a century and see how mixed race Yurop is going to be

I'm obviously thinking further ahead than my own lifespan here..I care about the country we leave for our future generations, and it shouldn't be a multicultural hellhole

>t. product of racemixing

but skin color doesn't mean culture. The entire point was that the immigrants in this made up scenario assimilated so our countries wouldn't become any more multicultural

Here's what happens with the no difference thing, it means they become even more irreligious and apathetic about religion than standard Europeans. Otherwise they go on this self hatred fueled religious awakenings over simple shit like eating pork, drinking alcohol and treating women like human beings, nevermind Muslims view Arab culture as superior (all Sunnis do to varying degrees assimilate into it) and that Islamic redentism often becomes supremacist. This is a latent thing in even "moderate" Muslims, the bro tier hard partying Muslim will not allow you to date his sister and certainly will not let your kid anywhere around his daughter.

Arab Christians are the real example of what this people would be like without Islam, we did welcome this people in my country and are the better for it. You should ask would people accept Christian Syrians in their country? Because even hardcore anti-migrant European countries have signalled that they would.

Yes, there's concerns for Europeans over the abilities of their countries to integrate these people without tanking living standards for their own people, yes, there's issues of cultural continuity and even of ethnic composition, but they don't seem to be on the same vein for Levantine peoples as they would be for Indians or sub Saharan Africans.

But the bottom line is the issue is Islam, avoiding that is missing the question entirely.

I realize multicultural is poor choice of words, even though I don't beleive you can race mix and avoid multiculturalism

just think of all the mixed race people going on about "muh heritage" later down the road

but about our future, I wouldn't want to create a race mixed coutnry where the whites are a minority.. that is however a possibility with the current immigration trends

> I wouldn't want to create a race mixed country where the whites are a minority
>possibility

Its certain this will happen in all of europe m8

I actually don't mind Islam. The tradition itself is very rich and interesting, if they dropped the whole ALLAHU ACKBARU JIHAD shit and simply co-existed alongside with us orthodoxes I wouldn't mind. Too bad they won't, have fun Western Europe.

>but skin color doesn't mean culture

I'm inclined to believe ethnicity affects culture to an extent, just because of how different ethnicities seem to act everywhere. Blacks in particular. I don't believe for instance a Nordic culture can emerge in an African country because our brains are wired differently

They must change their name
Only then will I consider them equal
Even if they are one of the coolest boys on the block, introducing themselves as "Ahmed bin sim sim Salabimohammad al-Jihad Jizz-yeah al-Salami" instantly paints them under an ideological brush.

If they were named Giulio Giuli or something I wouldn't bat a goddamn eye

what does it mean to be integrated in a western liberal democracy?

do you mean just following laws and being economically active?

not for long...

No Nordic culture in any way superior to what can be found in Africa ever emerged prior to Latinization/Christianization of the area.

The hostility of the climate is our excuse, whats yours?

Mexicans were building pyramids and sheeit

How did Christianity make your climate less hostile?

In that case is Mexico another example of the effects of ethnicity? Mexico was also Christianized by civilized Europeans. Yet today it's collapsing under crime while Nordic countries are thriving

>thriving
>will soon be an extinct race

really makes you think

Yeah our Lebanese immigrannts are top-tier, along with our Spanish refugees.

I don't think Scandis really needed any help with anything, they were already doing pretty alright when they were going around being vikings

Can we end this practice of omitting 'capitalism' from 'western liberal democracy' because it's way more relevant than democracy? And to answer your question integration really just means supporting liberal capitalism. Nobody cares if you don't vote.

The Finnish race will die, but Finnish memes will remain immortal.

Is that for white people as a whole or just us

In 2016, yes.

ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
fun facts

ok western liberal capitalist democracy

this does not alter my point at all?

you can recite the quran and wear robes and go around sacrificing goats for all i care, but as long as you don't break laws and actually do something you're 'integrated'

>human brain recognises race

wew i didn't realise people couldn't tell the difference between different racse

Danish King Harald Bluetooth adopted christianity because of power.
He was afraid of other christian nations invading and they couldn't do that if they were christian.
Also christians were easier to manipulate and control, christianizing the north took hundreds of years and was forced. If conquest and opression is "emerging culture" and somehow being relevant is still a big meme in 2016 i feel sorry for you.
I dont live in a shithole and thats a bonus so you all can suck my dick tbqh.

But being a muslim automatically means you cannot integrate. You have to not be a muslim to be part of western society.

why?

>but as long as you don't break laws
You can get away with breaking some laws. Not property laws though, there's actual money involved.

I'm not the guy you're talking to but:

The problem with Mexico is that after getting independence from Spain we kept their dumb institutions that were indeed based on race, then we went through the 19th century fighting war after war (external wars against Spain twice, France twice and the USA), then we spent the 20th century under the yoke of an authoritarian single-party state.

I don't believe that Mexico's relative underdevelopment (and I use the world relative because we're only poor if you compare us to Finland, not the rest of the world) is due to the presence of multiple ethnicities: Ethnical divide is not very clear in Mexico, it's very difficult to differentiate between who is white and who is indigenous given that for the most part we're just shades of brown.

Political identity in Mexico is NOT based on race or ethnicity (unlike the US for example) people DON'T base their identity on their ethnicity (social class and geogrphy are more immportant).

No, today we are a middle class country who at it's worst still gets half the murder rate of Brasil, 6 years of life expectancy over Russia and a better HDI than China. Scandinavians did not become wealthy nations (at least for the masses) until the 20th century and that's with a good head start on us on Christianity/Latin culture of half a millenia so we really aren't doing that bad, also we have built our won culture and ethnicity, half native and half European in the meantime while you people seem to be in the process of destroying yours. Is that an effect of ethnicity? That you can't hold your own country together whitout migrants?

Integration is a myth lmao

>my very specific way of integrating foreigners has never been tried
Rofl

top laughter, Santa Claus tier hahahaha

Because there are basically no Muslims in western countries, the only ones in yurop are rapefugees

I mean the only real western muslims aren't really muslims at all, they're either coerced by a spouse who is a rapefugee or doing it because it's exotic or "oppressed" (trisexual trans mudslime of colour).

And that isn't even considering how many of the values that islam requires are the exact opposite of that of western countries.

What actually has dicked Latin America from day 1 is the ridiculous wealth inequality. And I'm not talking about commie stuff I'm talking about economic development and social stability being dead on arrival because the whole continent is a playground for a handful of feudal caricatures.

Europe defined itself as an identity through a millenium of Muslim aggresion, what emerged, call it Christendom, the West, etc. was largely "what is not Muslim" meaning not Turk or North African, Russians are considered European (memes aside) despite their country extending deep into Asia.
Also see

I would agree with this.

Just correcting myself, the guy you replied to isn't wrong either.

Oh I absolutely agree, I believe that's where the success for former colonies like the US, Canada, Australia, etc comes from: They started as relatively equal societies while Latin america started as a pyramid with Spaniards at the top and indians and blacks on the bottom.

this, it's the good old saying:
you can take a nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger

>I mean the only real western muslims aren't really muslims at all

I don't see why the refugees don't count as Muslims

>Europe in charge of integration

>educted
I guess it's safe to say she's the breadwinner in the house.

Americans are from all over the world. Don't be suprised when we come and reassert our heritage and claims to ancestral lands ;^)

We're immigrant colonies and they're not though, it's unfair to compare apples to broccoli

Wait until you get millions of Muslims.

He's right though, Like 1/4th of young people are now marrying outside their race. USA is the next Brazil

Europe will eventually catch up, but they've got a good century before Brazilification

If they were capable of integrating into our society their countries wouldn't be shit and they wouldn't be here

Brazilians are so diverse that they've become one race. It's fucking weird man.

Many Latin Americans adopted some culture from the natives, but also bred them out as a race.

If you brought back some Maya, Aztecs, Apache back from the dead after 300-400 years... and asked them if they liked what they saw, what would they say?

If European colonists adopted native culture, but still displaced them, they'd carry on the culture (but mostly a merged culture) but they actual bloodlines of the natives would be gone

So Europe now is in the same spot we were in here in 1600s. When the English, French, Spanish first came here, they were 1% of the continents population. 99% of the countryside was untouched.

I am deeply regretful and sad what we did to the natives here. Never again, anywhere in the world. I wish the New World were never colonized and my kin never came to this place in the first place but what is done is done

americans who care about heritage wouldn't want norway to be multicultural or mixed race, for obvious reasons

if that's what the future is, visiting New York, London, Oslo etc. is all the same experience, the same people and sights, there is no point in going abroad if everything is a mashup of the worlds people and cultures
it's the globalist result

butifel!

I guess that's the end game of this diversity shit. Everyone just becomes an ambiguous shade of brown so you can't tell what anyone is. Same with multiculture, just pile everything together until it's one dirty mess

I wouldn't mind them if they did. But usually they don't even speak proper German, when they are already living 3 Generations here. Had once a turk guy in high school as classmate, who didn't even know what a frying pan in German was. The guy and his father where already born in Germany, though.

>d-d-d-ey integrate

no, culture is rooted in biology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment

>The children were required to indicate a choice between receiving a 1¢ candy immediately, or having a (preferable) 10¢ candy given to them in one week's time. Mischel reported a significant ethnic difference, with Indian children showing far more ability to delay gratification as compared to African students, as well as large age differences, and that "Comparison of the 'high' versus 'low' socioeconomic groups on the experimental choice did not yield a significant difference".[6] Absence of the father was prevalent in the African-descent group (occurring only once in the East Indian group), and this variable showed the strongest link to delay of gratification, with children from intact families showing superior ability to delay.

And let's pretend one generation *does* integrate. Why do you think their children will? Look at the situation in the UK, younger generations of niggers are getting worse and worse (yes, it's hard to believe). They look to niggers in the US and genuinely believe they share the same history and problems as them

So no, they don't integrate. It's simply not possible and a redundant question

>Americans are from all over the world.
Yeah, no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.

what kind of dog is that?

>Brazil is one race

tfw 1st gen pakis actually had to work hard and the government didn't put pillows under their arms, so 1st gen pakis have some hard working entrepeneurs who created jobs and did good things

and then their kids are way more cancerous, and more hardcore about Islam

>Can we end this practice of omitting 'capitalism'
t. corporatecuck

>implying brazilians dont have 666 more serious issues than we do

yep, you are spot on. First generation migrants are far more integrated than their children, or their grandchildren. I regularly see black people of a certain age with cockney accents, they are *almost* your average working class white van man, the sort of people who will spend a few nights a week in their local pub. I could never, ever imagine niglets nowadays integrating that well. it just doesn't happen anymore

americans and aussies took in a million indochinese refugees when eurocucks completely refused to in the 1980s/90s, we're pretty much completely integrated and assimilated already.

now they bitch about americans and australians not taking in refugees while they have completely failed to integrate theirs. really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0

Don't mind him, he's baiting you with shitposts

But I agree. Diversity and mixing is actually really boring. Maybe it's autism and a desire to see consistency and patterns, but I live in a suburb of DC that's wealthy but now ultra-multicultural. There's a Vietnamese refugee area, a Koreatown, tons of chicanos, Asians and Arabs from everywhere, blacks, whites. Everyone is some random immigrant background, looking around it's like some random race-generator was applied like in an RPG game. The dating pool sucks because I only find whites and lighter west Asians attractive. Migrant men absolutely *hound* white girls. Some refuse their mass-advances but some dont. There's a generation of Elliot Rogers with a "white girl complex" where that's all they focus on, get angry if they have low success with them. They don't go after their own kind

Diversityphiles always argue "muh food", but you don't need a Thai place on every block, and immigrant eateries constantly get cited for health violations. It's on the news every night

>Serious question: would you allow mosque to be build in front of piza tower in Italy?
>inb4 this is needed for integration
for sake of this argument they would throw stones at you sooner or later
also immigrants is not equal to refugees. Also not every refugge deserve shelter or at least very different of the causes is it a war or political or something else? You cant put Snowden and Mahmud at same level of the causes and therefore different aspects of attention

basically you are retarded if you think some large mass of different people not affects anything especially in european national states which survived thousands of wars between each other to defend i preserve their national identienties tradinions in cultures and after all EU as an idea was built on this richness, not on some pseudo common but not characteristic for any country in euroupe "values" and so on USA imposed shits.

desu that only goes for northern europe. besides blacks any MENA guy could blend in italian society regardless of religion (if he wouldnt be very religious at all/ wouldnt show his religion)

Thing is, Islam is cultural, not ethnic. So if muslims integrated, they wouldn't be muslims.

They would they would be just as muslim as the average western european is christian. So only on paper/during religious holidays.

sometimes some immigrants seem to care more about the country than natives, as for them it's a gift to be here, so i dont see whats wrong with that tBh

that sounds epic tBh

kek

Those are capybaras, kinda like giant guinea pigs.

>Brits don't know about the 14th ammendment.
Next time we're saving your asses you should really read our Constitution.