Recaptcha

recaptcha is breaking the internet. Forget shitposting, logins and registrations are broken because of google. People are locked out of their inboxes and bank accounts. Greed, incompetence and malice hand in hand. What can be done about this abomination?

>it took 39 clicks and 3 broken captchas to post this

Stop using products that use captchas if you ahte it so much.

How much does a Sup Forums pass cost?

no shit, should I close my bank account and transfer all my assets to a different jew just because they introduced this shitty captcha? How much do you bend over on the daily

dunno, probably way too much for if you factor in the value provided

Yes, you should. And if they ask why you terminate your account you tell them exactly why you did this. You can't expect those idiots to change their ways if we just bend over and take it all.

>You have been billed for $20.00 USD. Please find your details below:

Actual money. Something Sup Forums isn't worth.

>"select all squares with street signs"
>proceed to select all squares with cars
>it works

But how can your posts be real if your captchas aren't real?

I don't know why the fuck legacy captcha doesn't work for making threads. I really don't care about having to type "calle niggers" for every post, but the new captcha is absolute cancer.

Still, the proogram validated that you are not a bot.
>Ticket closed; By design.

Because that one was a "Teaching" set.
Basically Google is offsetting it's machine learning through captcha. If it the one in OP Pic, then one is you teaching it, while the other is actual verification. So yeah.

then you can choose a different service with the exact same shit captcha. It is a nice theory but not how the real world works.

This too, but who cares about Sup Forums really, it might be a blessing a disguise. But when your service provider is McScrooge and only has e-bills which you can't access or pay without jumping through broken captchas, that's a problem

Any institution or business using jewgle captcha aren't worth my time. Hopefully they won't employ pajeets to do their web shit next time and develop their own solution instead of relying on some ad company.

Ikr. And sites using cloudflare are a pita to browse!

NO COMPETITION
NO ALTERNATIVE

$15.

Hiro wants this. Don't give in and resist him

>People are locked out of their inboxes and bank accounts
This does not happen. No fucking bank account requires a captcha.

What fucking shit tier bank would require captcha? It's a solution for posting without a login. It makes no goddamn sense.

>use legacy catcha
>fill put first campvha exactly how it looks and reads
>you mistyped this try again
I swear I think this thing purposely fails your first one no matter how correct you are then gives it to you on the second one because I can type literal dogshit into the second captcha and it'll pass