Let's get a screenfetch thread going

owo

How did you get rid of the top window border on your terminal?

its in iterm2 settings somewhere

I'm not going to take a screenshort just to get rude comments from sexist losers, kid.

owo thank u

uwu

Reslets leave.

that wallpaper would destroy my eyes

UwU

I thought it would hurt mine, but i tried it and i didn't really notice it. I have really sensitive eyes so im suprised.

Looking good 0w0

You can't handle high res.
Is it on TV?
TVs isn't suppose to be looked at close distance.

You can't handle English evidently.

do you like bacon, user?

Thats rude user
[spoiler]I do fucking love bacon though[/spoiler]

Are you not embarrassed when someone sees your desktop?

I think this person is an actual girl, so they can just be like
>im a gurl lol
And have it be completely normal

What do you base this on?

In one of the desktop threads i think this person posted pictures of themselves. Theyre either a girl or a really convincing trap

Here is my screenfetch

New here.

she is i know her irl

Wut

Ayylmao

Do you use it for something or have just for the purpose of tinkering? I think it's quite nice, especially with a hardware keyboard but not really usefull to me for now since I am relatively newbie to the terminal-based stuff.

I use it for mobile ssh and thats about it. Its always good to have a terminal emulator though, especially if youre rooted

Not the person you're replying to, but see here: It's a girl, but I doubt that she's really posting here, because the pics of this girl are posted on a chinese forum. Try Google search image.

user, the person spamming those desktops is a ban evading manchild. Just see the archive for any desktop threads and see the amount of deleted posts. Since he could destroy desktop threads on Sup Forums forever, he now creates screenfetch threads (notice how he is always the first post) and is currently trying to do the same on /w/.

Yeah, it seems too good to be true

Just remember to report and move on.

you got sauce on the original mango?