Hello

Hello,
I am the user from EU.
Can someone spoonfeed me how to get a computer for programming? My budget is 50€.
A real computer i mean not ARM desktop(Raspi/Odroid).

Buy a used PC from the interwebs. Any. You literally need no performance for compiling small programs.

For that amount of money buy a book.

Offer 50€ to take someone's 10+ years old computer off their hands

I search on eBay,but those people is asking 100€ for a core 2 duo,crazy.
I read a lot of books about programming and doing it in pencil and paper but is time to practice on a computer.

>50€

It's doable but the important question is do you need anything besides the computer itself? Peripherals like a monitor and keyboard?

I found a Dell Optiplex 745 with [email protected] and 2G of memory for precisely the amount you have somewhere in Warsaw.
Should be plenty for starters, many great things were achieved with computers with less computing power.
And let's be honest programming doesn't take any power at all. Power just makes the compilation times shorter.

It's not only the computer,a laptop should be fine.
Why i am asking? Because i tried searching old computer parts and the price goes up to 300€ only the computer,i know nobody is going to get anything for free but computing in general is expensive for poor people like me.
Thanks god i have a phone and food.

whats wrong with ARM? Stop being so architecturist. you could cross compile anyway.

use 25 to get away as far from your house as you can,, steal a computer, then use the other 25 to go back.

> but computing in general is expensive for poor people like me.
I know your pain breh, my university sponsored me a used desktop computer, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford it.

>It's not only the computer,a laptop should be fine.
Yeah but within a particular budget getting a laptop means you have to opt for a shittier components to accomodate laptop features like the built in keyboard and the display.
So do you have a functioning external monitor and a keyboard/mouse combo or not?

>being this poor

50€? I have a bunch of core2 laptops collecting dust because they're too slow for Windows. They work pretty well with Debian or Gentoo.

If you are user from yesterday then you did ignored thinkpad x60/61 /t60. They are literally for 50$ and can be used to learn programming just fine. Just install linux with i3 wm so you won't waste performance on graphical extras

What country are you in? A ten year old laptop should be in your budget.

why cant normalfags save their money for a while and buy something decent? they always have to spend every cent on shit that they dont really need.

shipping to eu may cost at least an aditional $50

Are you retarded? I am talking about prices in europe from outlets, craiglists would be even cheaper.

you are one dumb piece of shit. the pi was developed exactly for that purpose. don't learn anything, you are to retarded

At that price you might do just as well looking on the side of the road for and old computer someone threw out.

What country?
Try to get a thinkpad T60 or any other laptop/computer with at least a core duo CPU

Your best option is to scam on ebay. Find a private seller outside of your contry's borders who accepts paypal, pay whatever then after you get the item use ebay/paypal buyer protection to get your money back. Just claim the seller sent you a brick instead of a laptop. Send a brick back to seller if necessary. Paint a sad picture of a christmas present to your paraplegic little sister who is now forced to play minecraft on a brick, etc. Good luck!

The user from EU? You've got to be more specific than that. We get dozens of your kind everyday you know!

I laughed,but is true im poor.

and retarded

>computer for programming
Depends on a lot of things but generally this is a very low specification thing.
>EU
user you know we're a very disparate region. Here (Sweden) I imagine you could easily find something someone considers literally junk for free as long as you pick it up for them. And it'd likely be well beyond what's needed. Some schools/offices throw away computers in droves as junk. Though lately they've been more commonly donated to aid organizations of different kinds (usually those with direct gain from the computers).

I don't know about other places.
I don't think a raspberry pi is actually a problem though. It'd leave you more for a monitor and keyboard. They're a little uncomfortable coming from a more privileged situation but given you probably don't actually have a computer now it's good.

I don't think begging would be a bad option either. That (at least used to) work pretty well here. People will mock me for it but it really does.
I don't mean on the street begging really but it's actually feasible. People here don't even hold signs.

Just make sure to get an SSD instead of a spinning HDD. Hard drives are the biggest bottleneck to PCs nowadays. Even an old Pc will run fast if you upgrade to an SSD.

user we're talking about programming.
He's gonna write text. And make basic applications.

Get a used thinkpad. A T400 or T60 should do. Have a look in /tpg/ for advice.
I bought my T400 and my X60 for 30€ each.

EU isn't a place, it's a bureaucratic frankenfuckupple

You can get an rpi3 for that sum. Works fine for most programming work.

They sell those computer right next to the store where you get brand new cars for 100€ each.

If it was like 120 you could get an intel atom cherrytrail that should run windows, linux and android.
Just do your homework first. Some devices have drivers issues.

If you are REALLY desperate, maybe a baytrail linx tablet or something.

Best advice would be to find a local IT company and raid their bins. They literally throw away perfectly usable stuff still. We got two i5 2nd gen towers for nothing once.

Go on ebay, buy a used Dell, install gentoo.
It's that simple you german/french/belgian tard.
And the EU isn't a country, I refuse to be mentioned in the same breath as you merkelreich barbaroi.

>Hello, I am the user from EU.
Hello, I am the user from EU, too.
>Can someone spoonfeed me how to get a computer for programming? My budget is 50€.
Thank you for your question. I have previously bought a refurbished Thinkpad T400 on ebay.de for 150€. In my experience, if you expect any kind of quality, this is about as low as the price will be. If you are lucky, the price will be 130€ or 120€.
>A real computer i mean not ARM desktop(Raspi/Odroid).
You might be better off with that if you expect to pay 50€

>why cant normalfags save their money for a while and buy something decent?
>save money
I am a NEET

But if you dont have monitor youre gonna spend at least 20€ more in a 2nd hand one, plus the cost of hdmi adapter
>5€ keyboard
>5€ mouse

An old pc that someone wants to get rid off is always most cost effective than a Pi

>50 euros
Sign up to grindr and put in "lfg daddy" suck dick for money and buy yourself real computer, shouldn't take too long you do live in the EU after all

I love that photo. Britcucks think that they won, but it's actually the Germans that won. With the Brits gone, there is no reason (except Ireland) to speak English in the EU anymore, and now we can force the German language on everybody.
The fourth Reich will be here soon

Brits are building their own dystopian empire, tho.

Pfffft Merkel will make you all learn Arab before she makes us learn German. I'd unironically rather it be French. And I fucking hate the French and their shit language.

>Fuck up Europe, again
>Wait until everyone is desperate
>Reveal underground Hitler clone
>Save Europe
>Europe apologises for ruining it the first time around
>Mount new crusade to push islam back out of Europe
>Usher in a utopia for the rhineland
You cucks are cutting it awful fucking close can you start your fourth reich plan already

the UK isnt actually leaving the EU