Want to get out of botnet

>want to get out of botnet
>delete Facebook
>create a ProtonMail account
>decide to migrate from Android to an iPhone
>Safari can't even play webm

I don't even know where to run anymore at this point. Is it even possible to get away from the botnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

lineage.microg.org/
protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/
s.weibo.com/
weibo.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all you did was post a list of decisions that isolate you socially and professionally.

I would throw out a resume listing proton mail in a half heartbeat

>having a job
YIKES, dude

at least u got trips

:^)

at least you have parents and a basement dude

>hopping from one botnet to another

lineage.microg.org/

>want to get out of botnet
>migrate to an iPhone
>protonmail
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1.Apple is part of NSA's PRISM program you fucking idiot, a degoogled androird ROM would be a better choice for whatever the fuck you want to do.
2.Protonmail runs through a mysterious Israeli server that the devs didn't want you to know about for some reason. beware.

>a mysterious Israeli server that the devs didn't want you to know about for some reason
protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/

>implying proton mail has proved itself in any way

even if they shared their source code in full i'd still say it's a misdirection and roll my own communications for my important shit.

people thinking they need this shit to cover up their retarded h4xx0r drug trade etc are idiots

>out of botnet
>having 100% of all technology
pick one and only one

Using email for drug trades is stupid regardless of the provider.
Protonmail is still a nice service for anyone who is privacy conscious and you can be pretty sure that mails you send won't end up in people's spam folders.

>implying """degoogled""" android still doesnt have nsa's and google's blobs

blame the hardware people for that. then again i'd rather nsa than russian or chinese intelligence services because they are far less structured

I thought about that and I'd still use my GMail account for these kind of occasions.

If NSA and Google are still listening why not an iPhone instead of an Android device then? At least it looks like I'm not serving as ad fodder.
This is an honest question.

I thought about that, and it looks like it's missing a lot of stuff. Are you using it?

Everything that is not implemented there is a meme anyway
>Botnet car navigation system
>Gaymes
>Botnet watches
>Digital fitness statistics powered by botnet
I'm not the other guy, but I've been successfully running a Lineage-based ROM with microG for a few months now. The limited botnets I'm kind of forced to use (WhatsApp) work fine and are more containable than on the stock ROM due to Lineage's privacy control and application killing. I acquire new apps via F-Droid, or Yalp Store if it's a botnet exclusive, and while Yalp Store is indeed shit, I'm not using it constantly anyway.

Fuck off with your fake disinfo about protonmail.

>iPhone
You need to get a flip phone instead

Facebook and Google already have your info anyway. What's the point.

They'll be marketing using my information from decades ago. Anything they have on me in ten years should be useless.

Where the FUCK is this iPhone != botnet fallacy coming from? Are shills that good?

Ok so I've been thinking about it a whole lot lately.
How near the botnet you HAVE to be to not not commit social/networking suicide? This is assuming I want to get as far away as possible.
I want so stay secure but also have friends, jobs and sex to think about when making decisions like that.
You could switch to linux and use duckduckgo but can you really get out of social media? That's my question.

Protonmail is fine if your goal is to get away from Google. Email is not something you should roll yourself.

Android phones should be used with FDroid, no Google Play. Install NetGuard and allow filtering for system services and whitelist only apps you trust online. iSpy devices should never be used.

>create a protonmail account

>keep using gmail because I'm lazy

I should suicide myself

It's the lesser of two evils.

Less evil than AOSP without he Google Crapps?

AOSP is pretty much unusable and you know it.

>make protonmail for throwaway youtube account
>don't even comment with this account or do literally anything else with the email
>email gets hacked and locks me out
>youtube account is locked out and eventually deleted
>no other accounts noticeably compromised
I still don't get it.

Well, LineageOS is a think.

I removed facebook. Never looked back. I keep twitter though, it's much more """"anonymous"""" in that it's not directly linking your real life relationships.

LineageOS is not pure AOSP, though. There are a lot of proprietary binary blobs needed to make it not an unusable piece of crap.

this.

it plays webm just fine you just need to use VLC

You fucked up when you went from one email host that isn't yours to some other email host that is also not under your control.
Sure it's a start, but you can do better if you really want it.
The best thing about being free from Google services is that you can start using their search again.

Get a VPS and/or raspi, it's actually quite easy.

>using the best OS for smartphones
>decide to migrate for iOS

You deserver this! I sold my iPad recently. It was the best thing I did!

>delete facebook
Impossible.

Nobody wants to work for you, faggot.

iPhone X
Firefox
Baidu
Baidu Mail
Weibo social network

>t. mobile fag
Don't act like you're posting from a 'found' laptop via a high powered wireless receiver logged on to a router across town with a VPN on a svartkast planted on a private network.

>to some other email host that is also not under your control.
Hosting your own mail is something else entirely and is probably not even advisable. I'm using posteo and for me it's just about having a no bullshit email provider. No google reading my mail, asking me for my phone number over and over, and linking with google+ or whatever shit they come up with.
I could probably just use cockli or something as well but posteo is still cheap and it's nice being able to use aliases, and if I ever go full tinfoil, encrypt my whole account.

>iPhone X
>Chrome
>Google
>Gmail
>Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat
Am I doing it right?

Wrong

s.weibo.com/
weibo.com

>Privacy
>Mac, Safari, iPhone
That's not how it works.

Using phones that connect to the internet is loss fight against botnet.
Use a computer you dumb phonefag.

>>decide to migrate from Android to an iPhone
>Giving your info to Rootple

As opposed to giving my info to Google? Is it really that better?

i hope your mother dies in a car fire.

>want to leave botnet
>gets iphone

I don’t care if Apple has my data. I love Apple. I want them to succeed as a corporation

At least they don't sell my data.

>Impossible.
What do you even mean m8? Deleting fb is EZ.

they sell it to the fucking NSA.

android is open source. if you want to leave the botnet, then android is the better choice

>get out of botnet
>by moving to apple
???

And Google doesn't?

Google ensured that the useful part of Android is proprietary, though.

Americunts explain this. Is totalitarian regime in USA really that bad that the mail provider one uses decides if he gets job or not?

>And Google doesn't?
they both do you fucking idiot where did i imply that google doesn't?

get a fucking nokia 101 and fuck off

Sex is botnet, sorry user

Just give up user.

>useful part of Android is proprietary

>what is replicant
>what is removing gapps

are you even trying?

>not white