>only got a 1060
At least put a 1070 ti in it

Don't need, only need it to play csgo / dods / Call of duty

The you could've saved $300 dollars with a ryzen 5 and a 1050

>buy a poozen with it's shitty ass single core performance

LMAO

>rig
kys

Also, you have literally no understanding of how PCs work, right? OEMs do a better job picking parts than you and that's pretty bad.

>bad

that's actually a top build, throw in a 1080 and it would rape 98% of the computers on here.

>2018
>1080p 60
At least overclock your monitors to 72hz figgot

new monitor coming tomorrow, 144hz.

I'm not a amd fag (running a i7 7700) but you can't argue with cost to performance
I agree a 1080 would make it a top 20%+ on benchmarks

That's the whole point. The imbalance physically hurt.

double good goy

No one here cares about your new gaymen rig

>mfw bought 1950x Threadripper and ASUS Zenith Extreme to play Unreal Tournament 99

Just kidding, but I will be playing the new UT4, Quake and DOOM on it, the Arena FPS Holy Trinity, it's a shame were at 1999 prices too right now.

You never need more storage devices then the one (1) SSD for your OS.

Unless, your PC is the ONLY network connected devices you consume media on, which is unlikely in the year of the lord 2017.

ram (3000hz), mobo, and CPU,SSD are all top quality. GPU is easily changeable unlike the CPU which requires other parts to be changed in the process.

1060 destroys 1080p, regardless of what people say.

>tfw my 980 ti is already obsolete

>1060 destroys 1080p, regardless of what people say.
Yes, I'm totally with you on the GPU part. But that CPU/RAM is totally retarded to pair with that GPU.

>But that CPU/RAM is totally retarded to pair with that GPU.

No it's not.

r8 my new build
Whats a good cheap ultrawide?

>shit single core
>has a 1060
you are way below the point where the cpu becomes a bottleneck, unless you play on fucking minimal.

If you think it's not retarded to buy a Ferrari to join the traffic jam everyday, then sure.

Dwarf Fortress and emulators eat up single core for breakfast.

>gtx 1060
>this dumb nigger thinks anything above 3.5ghz matters
>much less than the 3.8 he would get off ryzen

Sup Forums needs to stop wasting their money on unnecessary shit and fuck off

>buying a poozen

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4

>linking that shit even ironically

no, they need to spend their money so that tech industry can innovate.

feels good.

>1060 destroys 1080p, regardless of what people say.

lmao no

>lmao no

Citation needed.

his ass

Name an emulator that you think a Ryzen CPU can't run at full speed. We can rule out Cemu right off the bat, since I'll post screenshots and prove you wrong. We can rule out RPCS3, since that prefers multi-core performance over single-threaded performance and Ryzen runs it as well as anything. We can also rule out every other major emulator, since none of them require anything like that much power.

So what are we talking here? Your own cycle-accurate N64 emulator that's currently in pre-pre-alpha?

>1060 destroys 1080p, regardless of what people say
>destroys
>35fps on ultra
>53fps on high
>"""""destroys"""""
Plenty of other examples too. The 1060 is bare minimum for 1080p AAA games on higher settings and barely keeping its head above 60fps even in the less demanding ones. "Destroys" my fucking ass. The 1080 Ti "destroys" 1080p. The 1060 is just about adequate unless you're willing to compromise heavily on settings.

Ryzen still fails on Dolphin, Cemu and RPCS3 compared to any Intel CPU due to the inherent single-threaded nature.

why would they innovate if goobers just continue to throw their money away?