/top10/

Only /top10/ can post in this thread.

Estonia is invited.

Other urls found in this thread:

npo.nl/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where are India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Congo, Ethiopia, Egypt, the Philippines, Brazil?

The race isn't over yet. We still have a chance for more medals.

Russian TV says that Americans bought medals lol

I wonder how many us/uk/rus/chin medalists are secret dopers

rules are nothing to them

Mine has chocolate inside.

Russia bought 2 gold medals in boxing

In the Netherlands we send one guy home from rio for drinking alcohol. His coach got angry and that was that.

Hungary has been dethroned!

>China can't beat us with 20 times the population

really makes you think

>Ethiopia
Our time might come young one, but Kenya and Mo Farah have been stealing our rightful medals. There's still (wo)man's 5000m, men's 1500m, and men's marathon. Probably not enough for top 10 but maybe top 20/15 finish?

>Japan strongu wourd be 1st prace if not for cheatingu gaijin

Who cares about total medals in some retarded shit lol.

The strongest man of the olympics is Georgian
Second is Armenian
third again Georgia
fourth armenian

why is south caucasus so damn strong?

USA dominates yet another olympics, ho hum. We already know we are going to win these things, why even bother holding them at this point? May as well give an Amerimedal to the American competitors and then let all the lesser nations fight over golds.

>they enslave children at an early age and force them to train vigorously
>Still lose a lot

>per capita
the most irrelevant shit ever

It's actually the fairest way to compare countries since it accounts for human resources.

Not for Zerg

No its bullshit because it fails to account for the limited amount of medals available. Same with nobel prizes. Faroe Islands has the most "per capita" because they won a single prize almost a century ago. Bullshit.

"Per capita" is the last refuge of an irrelevant failing nation. "If Finland was the same size of the USA we'd have 17,864 medals I swear!!!" .....fuck off.

I honestly don't care how good my country competes in olympics but I just am sick of the media reporting this dirty stupid event full of cunty cheats every hour.

The whole world knows you are cheating. You have history.

Larger country have a larger selection pool for more sports. Which is unfair to really small countries.

But per capita puts very large countries at a disadvantage because they can only send in so many people for so many sports.

North Caucasus seems pretty strong too. Chechens and Ingushes seem like they were bred to be warrior-like and intimidating (that muslim gives them an edge).

Well sure you have to cut off micro-nations or small nations like under a million citizens but after that it's pretty decent. Olympians are a pretty rare breed so having a larger population most certainly increases your chances.

You can have a shit ton of em in the finals if they're all the best though, women's 200m had like 3 USA and they got all the medals the other day. But I would agree it's not an end all statistic because of the very small and very large countries.

kekekekekeke

China doesn't use roids unlike the US and UK
They are PURE athletes, not cheaters.

Caucasians are the masterrace.
Armenians and azeris are semi-strong, because they got SOME caucasian blood in them

there's a reason all whites are called Caucasians, we're like your ancient fathers

Now 23 Gold medals.4

Come on China, keep up.

And its impossible for us to get as many medals "per capia" as some micronation because there flat out isn't enough medals given out.

UK is beating China, and China has over 20x the population as UK. UK isn't well known as being super athlete guys either, they are mostly ugly people living on a soggy island. UK has 11x the population as you do. Why aren't you in 2nd? Hell you aren't even in top 10.

Because you aren't as good.

t. German yellow fever footfag

Or maybe their athletes don't dope as much as yours and the UK's do...hmm...

this is bullshit
where is the CSGO?

(you)

This is now a Chinese girl feet thread

yeah warriors my ass
they dont even have their own country

Why? Because China was de-feeted?

We need short height class in some sports.

>asians need their own classes to be able to stand a chance
Good idea. Maybe we should also give India it's own class so they can get medals as well.

China realized it is now strong enough, it has found its place in the international community. It does not feel the need to boast its ego with silly little medals anymore.
Effortlessly and without the usage of steroids and other forbidden chemicals they managed to claim the REAL (roid-free) first place anyway.

It's a joke, user.

yeah, I'm interested in that, too.

Estonia is only invited if they post the gif

german never ahead of russia
beeeaaatch

UK did amazingly well for a small country, what the fuck happened?

Hello

Remainers and leftists news outlets are losing their minds that UK is doing so well. They are comparing it too soviet Russia trying too show the world they are still a power and winning metals at the Olympics. It's all quite entertaining. Good job Bongbros.

>Only five white countries are in the top 10

Damn, how far we have fallen...

Roids m8, lots and lots of roids

>comparing to Soviet Russia

MAXIMUS BUTTHURT

They didn't deserve to be up that high

The girls of Netherlands and the UK are now having a finale in hockey against each other.

npo.nl/live

In the name of Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

We hereby claim all medals by commonwealth nations, thank you Australia for your contribution. Canada atleast you tried

>china catching up

I don't think it's available in my country but I can't read dutch

I guess no fapping for you.

>Canada atleast you tried

Just wait till the Winter olympics. You'll all be scrubs and we'll be the only contender for the Anglo-sphere.

Operation Opium in progress.

>Winter Olympics

>Ameriswimming

Hey it's all we got okay.

Americahahaha

>one American dudebro butthurting a whole country

sounds about right

>dudebro

Hi tumblr

If ur shitposting keep it up if not the chinese will eventually dominate and rub the west in it till the olympic games become futile. I am guessing at a long term agenda.

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS