YouTube Recommended Thread

where we rate each other's recommended sections and compile psychological profiles based on them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKBfdbgjj3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to be 18 to be on Sup Forums.

to be fair i don't understand why any of these videos are here

UAVFutures is the most annoying multirotor channel ever, but it keeps more up to date with new hardware than most other channels.

ITT: proprietary youtube cuck circlejerk

>star wars
Get the fuck out with your normie trash

I went on a Visual Politik binge recently.

>meme master

>I enjoy games but on a deeper level yet I'm too lazy to start developing my own one

>I wear a star wars tshirt in public but I'm too shy to go to a meetup / convention

mine
>he's a cheap jew who doesn't want to spend any money on a streaming service and instead listens to crap quality music

>Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 15.16.17.png
>(3.36 MB)
holly fuck what is your problem

normies dont get trips thooo

I own a non-shit computer with a non-peasant-tier resolution.

Never Settle™

p.s. it's often impossible to post even a Macbook screenshot on Sup Forums due to size limitations. An iMac would be totally impossible. First world problems.

>Only music recommendations

I though I was the only one lol

Learn to compress you dumb nigger

>I own a non-shit computer with a non-peasant-tier resolution.
That has nothing to do with it. Optimize your images you nigger.

Great music taste

Doesn't save a lot unless you want to start noticeably diminishing quality.

It's Alive is a great series

Stay jelly peasants.

Mostly Ashens stuff but I've only just start watched his stuff again recently. It's not entirely indicative of my subscriptions but it's a decent gist.

Is there an easy way to filter out videos with under 192kbps audio?

I got no recommendations because who the fuck keeps their history on

Google still saves your history you just can't see it.

We don't need to see your shitty recommended feed in ultra detail you mongoloid

Summoning Salt is good
Got bored of Louis and his rants so unsubbed

>Spaceghost
Good taste, watch more

Few exceptions, but this looks like normie trash to me

hm

Even in this shithole, you see a glimpse of patrician taste.

i fucking hate myself

good

Is Sargon actually worth listening to? He came across like a complete spurg on Joe Rogan.

Not worth your time

Do you want a DB9 invite?

WTF do the "verified" checks next to some videos mean?

eat your heart out.

I don't have any recommendations.

Thats nice but i probably wont make good use of it. thanks for the offer though.

Verification as identity protection is valuable both because it helps your followers find you and identify you positively, and because it makes you a lot safer when it comes to impersonators. Some businesses, brands, and celebrities have a real problem with imposters trying to steal their fans and monetize them for short-term gain. It can hurt their reputation, and it can lead to worse issues, like identity theft. A scammer using a fake profile for a business, setting up a fake website, can phish for financial information and steal it all day long. Illegal, yes, but hard to police and prevent. Generally someone has to fall victim before the authorities catch on.
As for the value of verification outside of protection, well. That little check mark proves to anyone watching that you care about your profile. It’s a measure of trust, so people can see that you’re putting the effort into meet verification requirements. It’s also an implicit statement from the site admins that you’re worth the attention. They don’t verify just anyone,

What did they mean by this?

Youtube recommendations are the reason why I think AI is not a threat.

>psychicpebbles
Patrician taste

nobully

Yeah, looked it up, seems innocuous.

I thought it might be like Twitter's check, which is becoming a mark of correct thought.

back to

Recently subbed to Company Man myself, pretty interesting stuff.
I'm just going to pretend I don't see Linus

>tfw zero subscriptions

I like to consider myself more Sup Forums than anything

I only really like his techquickie videos to be honest but yes Company Man does make interesting videos.

youtube is a botnet

It knows me well.

actually hate most of my subs hopefully will find some good shit in this thread

It knows me so well it does this...

this is probably what i need with my procrastination

Lost 10/10

>"They broke into our cars..."
>"GET OUT OF MY CAR"
kek

kanker

mijn neger

Kek

ga abonneren op mijn kanaal dan

top kekkers man

To be honest, I am pretty disconnected from the web. fourchan is the closest I get to social media.

I have been using Youtube since it was created ( big fan of KipKay cafe too ) and have never subscribed to a channel.

I'm starting to resent this tab of youtube. The algorithm that compiles this list has read me pretty poorly, cause my interests are all over the place, and it has unfortunately centered on a few minor ones. Now it's a vicious cycle, because I tend to not bother looking around in my subscriptions.

Yet another shit thread. Sup Forums leave

fucking plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=gKBfdbgjj3c

i guess that board is unsalvageable at this point

Your presence was never desired here anyway.

Let me also endorse Forgotten Weapons. I'm not even a gun person, just deeply appreciate it from an engineering and history fan pov.

oh Sup Forums....

I wonder if a single person on Sup Forums knows how to microsolder, given how many watch Rossmann.

I don't but still find it interesting and if I ever need to do it for something now I have a point of reference to pursue it further at more than a reddit sidebar level

I wish there was some listing of places that do microsoldering and what they're actually capable of. If you call around lots of places will claim they do but they'll just farm it to some place else, or else they don't know what they're doing and will immediately give up when it's not the simplest most common issue.

Welp, I gotta change.

Mega-cringe right here.

i uhhh watch videos

Steeper dosen't actually post cringy right wing commentary, he simply reuploads house meetings.