Firefox Add-ons

This is the Patrician's choice of Firefox add-ons in the current year. Anything else either requires too much user interaction, is placebo, or is bloat. Discuss.

Why do you need validation from random strangers on the Internet regarding your choice of Firefox addons?

Ublock Origin and HTTPS Everywhere is the only thing you need, faggot OP.

Just turn off third party cookies + turn on cookies deletion at shutdown in firefox settings, then turn off the dom storage in about:config to make Cookie Autodelete complete placebo.

Decentraleyes is a piece of shit, because whenever there is a resource it can't sideload it will contact the third party server to reload that particular resource making the whole extension fucking moot.

Violentmonkey is for keks who thing they'd need any anti-adblock script when Ublock Warning Removal list is enough already or use 4chanX and other garbage when normal Sup Forums is already fine if you know how to click onto Settings.

rate mine

I agree with everything but violentmonkey. After using 4chanx I cant go back. Its just too useful. There are also a bunch of useful scripts like linkify plus plus or adsbypasser which is really nice for looking at images on hosting sites.

What do I use to d/l QT3.14s from Periscope since downloadhelper doesn't work?

>HTTPS Everywhere
Why would anyone use that shit when Smart HTTPS exists?
>it contacts cdns once per resource and conceals you after
>it's moot because it contacts it at all
Autism.
>turn off local storage
Turbo autism. Strongly consider suicide.

Privacy Badger is moot if you have UO.

You have unironically no idea how Decentraleyes works. It loads the stuff locally that it can, as soon as it can't it will load them just normally, which defeats the purpose of the addon.

>Turbo autism.
Yes, you have it. Seeing how you have not a single argument here.

Use Greasemonkey instead of ViolentMonkey and Use SmartHTTPS instead of HTTPs Everywhere.

dunno what you mean but UO but thanks for the tip. maybe you meant uMatrix?

TST
uMatrix
Stylus if you have shit eyes

I cannot stand the internet without uMatrix. There's so many annoying scripts and bullshit on everyone's stupid website.

no, uBlock Origin already filters what privacy badger blocks.

oh okay, thanks i'll disable it then.

>Firefox

>muh secret club meme
plz stop, no one cares.

>there are retards that fell for the smart https honeypot.

>there are retards that will claim something and not provide proof

I have a reverse image search in the context menu addon
i don't know if I can get rid of it, I use it too much

>https everywhere
Nice meme.