We are all human after all

We are all human after all

Really makes you think.

the one without aids

thanks to this picture now I stopped being a racist. thank you very much.

Really makes the thinking box go tick

I'll just give him my own blood.

The funny thing is we lack poopieskin organs in the Netherlands for donation. As they tend to reject white organs.

It makes me really think

Different races actually have different blood types so if you pick the wrong one you will die. Shitty bait anyways so take it to where you can get it archived in less than an hour

This. I'm no longer a racist, now I'm a completely tolerant individual who fucking hates racists

I'll make another one.

Different ethnic groups have different blood types and rhesus factors
I certainly hope the doctor picks the white one or my kids veins will very quickly clot up and resemble a breakfast burrito viewed through infrared.

I'm not white but racist.

>racists

I don't call niggers niggers, why do they call me a racist?

>pick the white one

are they assuming something?

The one without sickle cell

>huuur only whiteys are le racist

Fucking leftards, go to hell

You don't need to say that. Everyone knows Jappos are one of the most racist nations.

>pick the white one
>my child dies beacuse he's brown
Really makes me think

oh its stupid leftfags again
how am i supposed to pick white if THERE ALL RED HUH

The blood of a dog is also red

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

>blood
>white

Wow really made me think

Ps no we're not

I was about to bring that up. Nobody with any basic knowledge of biology or medicine can seriously say "we're all the same" anymore. There are differences based on race, period.
Dawkins and many others have even said that it's a disgrace that modern scientists are forced to not call this out or talk about this due to political reasons, so they've started talking about human subspecies instead of "races" just to avoid the term.

>underneath
No, race also affects things like the bone structure or the digestive system, but i can agree on
>human after all
Yet i don't feel responsible for other people's misery. Not everyone can be granted the same chances in life, while the protection life itself ought to be the highest priority of any society.

And besides that: Asians aren't fucking YELLOW!

>And besides that: Asians aren't fucking YELLOW!
yeah, they're a weird kind of brown.

>racist nation

We're proud of it.

kek

Congrats! Here's your prize!

Not supporting racism in any way here, but you want to pick the right blood type not to kill your kid with the transfussion. Yours may not be the same as your kid's, he may have inherited his mother, and while skin color may not affect it, in the long scale of human history ancestry does.

Yeah we know. But since you are ugly asian clones no one takes your racism seriously

blood is supposed to be red, not white

never knew Sup Forums to be this stupid.

blood is just water

Dunno lowl.

I'll fill your ass with ketchup, then fuck it.

Do you fuck burgers too?

The one without sickle cell

do you even eat brah, we are all organisms after all, wouldn't eat your fellow organism would you?

KEK

Whichever one's the most expensive.

What happens if a white dude gets sickle-cell blood in him?

Does he get black people powers?

kada ste bosanci postali terorističke liberali?

you are causing global warming by exhaling carbon dioxide. Do you want the earth to die?

rhesus factor

basically segregate white blood and non-white blood if you have to blind pick

So weak minded.

relevant

This image implies that only white people are racist which is pretty racist tbqhwy

If I was a black racist reading this then I wouldn't even want the white one.

The one without sickle cells and aids
Also
>Getting a random bag of blood
Better hope it's type O negative