/normie/

What are you doing this friday edition

eating shit

Gonna go out with Chad and Tyrone and we're gonna party and scoop some fucking babes bro, you down?

What kind?

thin, like cuban cigarette

Got back from my WORKOUT and ate some PIZZA with your DESI ONEITIS

based pakistan

Get drunk and tell myself tomorrow I'll fix my life.

eat
lurk
eat
lurk
eat
lurk
sleep

Gonna play beer pong with the bros lol wbu?

staying home and playing video games until 6am

If nothing worth of my time shows up, I'd like to stay at home and rest. I got fucked up a few days ago with some pals and I don't really feel in the mood to go out drinking.

Cry on myself to sleep like last Friday

do people in mexico usually drink beer or liquor

Work night shift ;_;
Just like saturday.
and sunday. and monday.
kill me

Watching anime with my fiancee, than watching handball in the night with some beer .

Taking care of my friends' cat. She's hiding under a blanket and looks a bit retarded

Both, but I guess it depends on the kind of meeting we're having. For example, if its only you and a couple of friends then its completely normal to only buy beer. But if you are in a house with more people, liquor its pretty much indispensable.

I guess that this is common everywhere, not just in Mexico. I fucking hate beer tho, and my friends know it, so I always convince them to buy a bottle even if we are just a few people.

Tabletop roleplaying with friends.
Also company meeting with said friends as well.
Probably nothing will get done.

Study for an exam,so i wont drink tonight probably

die

Don't do it until you mail me your passport

Binge eating and thinking about having to go to work again on Monday.

Went out to lunch with some friends and now I'm watching them play video games while I shitpost since I don't do video games.

Hanging with my extended family before going home. Meeting a friend on the way home for beer and pizza.

we are drunk and my friend wounded my hand by a fucking japanese sword so my hand is bleeding. They think thats kinda funny but i wanna eat and sleep

Maybe She's retarded for real (post pics pls). I feel sad when I see a retarded cat or other animals but I'm passive with a potato guy et similar

post picture

CUTE
U
T
E

fucking your mom lmao

LOL!

I'm sleeping in the flat where I'm gonna live during the next two semesters (at least). I ordered Chinese food and masturbated. I don't know what to do now since the fucking flat is empty.

Have a party

I'm planning to play vidya

>contemplate suicide
>devise a plan for euthanasia legalization