Do eastern Europeans actually believe this?

Do eastern Europeans actually believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitteleuropa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slavs aren't Central European.

Poles do

Imagine being so butthurt that you have to make up a whole new region.

Dunno about Germany and Pooland but Prague, Budapest and Vienna are quite similar to each other.

V4 has a lot more to do with central Europe than your Saudi vassal state.

well its middle of europe so yeah

>make up a whole new region
it denotes first catholic countries ahmed

if you exclude the German-speaking countries and add Croatia and Serbia, than yes

>Serbia
"no"

btw I'm a girl

>if you remove the western countries then yes
Sounds eastern European to me.

Fuck off, it's the other way around

Germany+Switzerland+Austria+Hungary. Maybe the Czech republic. The rest are Eastern Euro scum with 3 world mentality. We have 10 times more in common with German speaking folk than slavs.

Imagine being a turkroach living off his parents-leeches social money... oh wait you are one.

don't threadbomb me faggot

no

historically we have fuckton more to do with those countries- or country(Austria) than with rest of eastern europe

but thats what central europe is

Yes, there are no mosques here mohammad.

>Germany+Switzerland+Austria+Hungary

One of those is not like the others

Calm your butt. If you don't want to be associated with our turks then don't pretend that we are part of some """central Europe""" together.

>Austria

Ahahahahahahah Hungarians were raping Slovaks for over a millenia

kill yourself

Czechia is pretty central european imo.
Just because they had the misfortune to turn commies in the XX century means nothing.

Ah yes thats why we look like hungarians and use so many hungarian words in our vocabulary... oh wait

cuz they dont wanna be slavshit ukrainians with income 100$ per month and would like to suck german dick henze be more arians lel

Poland goes to East, Germany goes to West. Don't know names of another countries, I am american, I can

It's a germ invention you butt-ravaged turbo cuck.

>Switzerland
>anything in common with slavshits

>Ah yes thats why we look like hungarians
You do look like us
>so many hungarian words in our vocabulary
That is also true.

You are literally spitting up in the air then standing under it you dunce.

Never heard anyone here call themselves central European. It's always the Poles that get hurt when they are called eastern.

believe what

Ah yes, Slovaks are known for yellow skin and lack of coloured eyes and hair, how could i forget.

How could i also forget hungarian words we use daily like Král or oblok? Whats funny is that Poles and Czechs alos use those words, hmm, Hungarian raping influence must have been really huge

This meme isn't funny anymore, it makes absolutely no sense to separate Austria from Hungary and the Czech Republic for fuck's sake.

To be honest I think Germany is closer to the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary than Poland.

You might have a point there. But I don't see where Poland comes into this.

God, I hate these autistic Slovak-Hungarian fights.

Fucking retards.

It's obviously a meme created by slavshits so they can feel superior to other slavshits by pretending they're not Eastern European. Hardly anybody even knows """"Central Europe"""" is a thing.

Nowhere. Fuck off.

what made you so butthurt you came up with Mitteleuropa?

>Central Europe literally in the center of Europe

>germany cries a river

XD

Because Krakau was Austrian and Poland A was german.

Poland B is eastern 2bh.

imperialism

True German Empire.

Big words for a oil monkey whos ancestors had to suck bull dick for nutrition no longer than 100 years ago.

There's nothing to believe, it's an arbitrary system just like any other.

no

v4+slovenia is central

germany+gang is western

>west: capitalists
>east: commis
pretty easy and non arbitrary

"central europe" is older than the cold war though

>großDeutschland.jpg

The irony is that this concept (Mitteleuropa) was created by Germans, not by Poles.

That just shows that anyone can edit wikipedia, and Slovaks are deeply ashamed of their Hungarian ancestry.

Also we have like twice as many words from Turkish as slav. Doesn't mean anything.

t. 1970 man

It's 2016 man, wake up.

So the entirety of europe is western? That doesn't make any sense.

Yes, one might see Europe this way. If you're 50 years old or older that is.

If you're a 15 year old turk living in germany you and think that's how things are then you might want to visit the doctor, or school for the first time in your life.

WE
WUZ
CENTRAL YROPE

this

its about money and countries with commie past have different mentality

open this thread in 2050 again, than we can talk

Honestly at this point every time somebody post thread like:
>are slavs white?
>why are slavs so butthurt?
>Do slavs believ this?
And OP is from western country such as Germany, France or Britain, i automatically assume the posters is non white, probably immigrant. Am i the only one who thinks like that?

If KC is anything to go by, this is often the case. One of them most rabid anti-Slavic "German" posters turned out to be an Albanian.

why are slavs so butthurt: the post

So give me examples of such hungarian words we use daily? Like you use mačka?

user, it's been 27 years...

This map is right.
Central Europe extends from west to east from the westernmost point with Germans, to the easternmost one (East Prussia which is dead)

people who live north of the danube east of the rhine have never been western europeans.

there is nothing bad about being central european, Austria, Bavaria and Switzerland are the best part of Europe.

Time stamp with your skin and i'll be your bitch. Come on prove to me you're white.

Guess we do not give a fuck, it's rather your idea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitteleuropa

Well have of /deutsch/ are turks, albos and all shades of brown people on social money.

yeah its same when they say irish arent white. Its usually northern irish prodestants or a paki

makes you go hmmmmm

Thats hungarians using our words

>german cartography

>portugal

I am Greek

>words that exist in Hungarian but don't exist in Czech

Hmmm

Slovakians BTFO'd

Czechia and Slovenia have a higher GDP per capita than Portugal and they're almost on the same level as Italy and Spain. Now what?

What the hell, Czechia and Hungary are this poor? I thought they would at least be close to Italy or Austria.

They exist in other Slavic languages, czech is worst example, it is too germanized

the fuck

we were always western, commies ruined the whole thing

>commies ruined the whole thing
It was the Russian Empire before that

>Venkov, Carodejnice, Prikop or Velbloud
>German words

If you are western than why aren't you in the western technology group in EUIV? :^)

>t. gypsytalian

Actually paradox explained that Poland would be too OP if it was western tech group

Just because you're sitting on rightful Germany clay? That doesn't make you western.

Hopefully not. Why would /v4/ + Slovenia want to be associated with cuckmany

Post some real stats like pic related not GDP meme shit. Most people are workers, not business owners, so salary is a much better indicator for the state of the economy viewed through the eyes of the average man. Median wage would be ideal but that data isn't quite available.

>What the hell, Brazil is this poor? I thought they would at least be close to Argentina or Uruguay.

>rightful Germany clay

>Most people are workers
Classic commi talk. Shouldn't you be busy seizing the means of production right now?

>rightful Germany clay
No such thing.

go back to /x/

Ahmed how's your refugee housing? Did you get a free teen german pussy already? I heard women in there are dying to taste the refugee cock.

Velbloud is from gothic language
Every slovak uses Čarodejnica instead of Bosorka, google translator wont even give you Bosorka if you chose English>Slovak translation of Witch.

Ditch is priekopa in Slovak

So yeah, there are at most 15 hungarian words in Slovak language and most of them are of turkish origin anyways. Magyars got cucked out of genes and vocabulary

I was praising you, you hungry feces.

Shoo shoo before I mention the Polish death camps.

>le rightful clay meme
Eh Hans when's your 15th birthday coming up?

>Polish death camps.

you get 1 000 000 hungarian dollars for 50€. They were always been poor shithole

Didn't you hear the news? You now go to jail for saying that, seriously look it up.

or, more commonly, a turk

underrated

No