/bst/ - Super Clean Cozy Edition

Why aren't you this clean? Why aren't you this cozy? What possible excuse could you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70335212/#/50335208
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30297641/
youtube.com/watch?v=F0u90QZLjl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My friends Battlestation, he has since cleaned it apparently.

what is that chair?

Staples Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair

I need to decorate

Is that an animal crossing poster?
What is it showing?

Early

Hello Anons

I need a bigger desk.

odd that it uploaded sideways.

I like it but why is your keyboard so far forward
Oh boy
Yes festive station.
Space wallpapers are the best
Its not too small though otherwise, it is nice!

Please never post this again

>every picture is also on the /r/bst reddit
really makes me think. you guys are good posters that have a lot to contribute to the board! please stick around and post more of your really cool and unique desks and cool massdrop merch!

>Its not too small though otherwise, it is nice!

Thanks bud, I like yours as well. How long did it take you to get used to that keeb? I thought about buying the Vortex Core but the keys being in a grid scares me.

>what is karma farming
mine isn't
I just took that picture today

Comfy enough workspace.

my life is a mess / wreck / empty like my soul

my only solace is memeing about gahnooos

but how good is your namefaggot art

post your shitty glowing desks

Mentlegen

nice keyboard breh

thats breddy cozy

Fucking college chad
REEEEEEEEEE

I haven't tried the core I would like too try some other 40% layouts. This planck keeb is great though I got used to typing on it in a few days. I can't play any games very well on it due to muscle memory for number row.

>who wants to be john malkovich the room

That's cozy as fuck.
Do you sleep on that couch or have a bedroom?

Sorry for shitty phone quality, my iPhone tends to do that.

What can I do to improve this setup? I'm thinking about buying a Dell AT101W to replace my keyboard, but I don't know if it will be worth it. Also I want to replace my main monitor with another HP one to match with my secondary monitor, preferably one that is 24"-30", but also not sure if it's a good idea or not.

I need to get a longer power cable for my main monitor

This is sad user

Nice and clean. Pink thing to the right looks like a dick

I like this. Grats on having a nice setup without too much weeb or gamery shit

What desk is this? Looks very office but practical desu

Seems crampt

>not noticing the navy 8 point in the corner

i wish i was in college man

Desk is just a random one I liked from the nearest furniture place. Just measured my room out and bought it accordingly.

>W36 L30

Love it. Great choice in posters too.

If that setup is clean then you've had sex. Oof yeh that's right roasted.

Some of my favorite movies user.

Yo

Is that an old XBR Trinitron?

Looks a lot less curved than most pre-FD Trinitrons.

You see some terrible desk placement around here, but yours.
Yes.
Yours is probably the worst of all.

I know, I know... but it's the best I can do in this room without facing away from the entryway.

Why do you want to face the entry way?

Just set up my new rig

And they're all great movies. :D

that octo's cropped tentacles.. hits me right in the ocd..

It makes me extremely uncomfortable to sit with my back towards the entryway. Just a constant anxiety about someone being able to sneak up on me or watch me without me knowing.

I should probably be on some sort of meds for anxiety/paranoia/OCD.

Im the same way. I dont understand people who sit with there backs to doors.

I've read studies that show that it's actually perfectly normal for your brain to produce more anxiety chemicals when your back is towards the door, but I'm probably more sensitive to it than most since I have anxiety issues to begin with.

>tfw I'm joining the ikea counter top desk meme in a couple weeks
I can't wait to have a gucci battlestation

Link to this counter top you speak of?

ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70335212/#/50335208

I saw those at the ikea near me and they are not deep enough

Are the other towers functional servers/backup storage? What's the purpose of keeping them around if not?

25 and 5/8" seems reasonably deep to me. My desk is ~27" deep and I have at least a couple inches unused at the back.

>25 5/8"
My current desk is 19 1/2" deep (albeit, way too narrow). They sell a 42" deep island counter top too.
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30297641/

>two keyboards
for what purpose

That is an incredible amount of shit in a small space.

>on Sup Forums
>can't figure out how to upload a picture

no chair mat/10

pure cancer

looks like you cranked the white balance to the 'warm' side on this photo

looks like you're making the best of your space. I particularly like that you put the PC up off the flooor and that you haven't fallen for the multi-monitor meme.

>what can i do
swap those two shitty monitors for one nice one. 30" 2560x1600 can be found cheap on eBay or craigslist

Cool octopus. Does that sound absorber stuff actually work?

+1 for end of eva. one of the few good anime.

Are you trolling us? This is fucking hilarious. You really embraced minimalism by cutting out everything unimportant while keep the most important things like... 4 books about collecting trains and... a fucking 6 D-cell maglite

I'm using 31" and it is nice. 42" sounds a bit much.
Guess it just depends on what you want to do at the desk. I also like the aesthetic of having open space at the desk.

Just got one of the keyboards, but it's kind of nice having the small one there in case I want to type with less noise.
No real purpose.

My station is clean. Ignore everything behind the desk line, including the chips ahoy. Everything behind there is my roommate’s. He’s great but incredibly messy.

>Are you trolling us? This is fucking hilarious. You really embraced minimalism by cutting out everything unimportant while keep the most important things like... 4 books about collecting trains and... a fucking 6 D-cell maglite

I don't understand your comment. I'm not really trying to be minimalistic... I just keep things I like and have an interest in.

It's also a 6C and not a 6D. The 6C has been discontinued for quite some years, and even while they were available they didn't sell many of them, so it's a pretty rare model. They sold a lot less C cells in general compared to D cells. I use a 4 cell Halogen lamp and 4 AA Eneloops in my 6C, so it's really lightweight for its size and easy to handle.

Train books are an invaluable reference for anyone interested in them. One book I have is an incredible catalog of basically everything Lionel made in the pre-war years. Last I checked there weren't any references like that anywhere on the internet.

WHAT is that wallpaper from? It took me about 4 seconds to realize where I recognized it from, this youtube video/music:
youtube.com/watch?v=F0u90QZLjl8

>bought into the soylent meme
>can afford a model m, but can't afford a proper-length cable extender for it.

>literal soyboy
>inept
big surprise

Try Huel.

why is your second monitor on a blanket

keeps it warm

I mean yeah, soylent’s a meme, but it’s great for college (lunchtime classes that disallow food allow drinks, including soylent).
And are you retarded? That’s a Model F-AT, they’re literally more than twice the price of a silver label Model M on eBay. The keyboard was a gift from my grandparents regardless, and the extender I have was the only AT to USB available when I bought it.

That's the bed. I live in a dorm, space is at a premium; I moved the bed to the highest rung, and stuck the mattress on the floor. This allows me to keep a different environment than my roommate, and gives me ample storage space on top of the bedframe. I regularly (1-2x a week) clean the entire room, including the floor underneath the mattress.

This is the better answer, though.

pure autism

is that a twingo?

lol yeah I'm retarded because I don't know the difference between two similar keyboards from 1980.

sup

So you can jerk it and see if someones walking in on you.. duhhhh

You can tell this is recent by that coke zero sugar can.

>I particularly like that you put the PC up off the flooor and that you haven't fallen for the multi-monitor meme.
the desktop connected to the monitor is behind it if you look closely. also
>multi monitor meme
see my previous setup which im unable to recreate in these barracks cause fuck this desk

>is that a twingo?
damn right it is

>Does that sound absorber stuff actually work?
Not too much. Probably gonna need to add more in the future.

is it just me or does your desk have a lamp illuminating a dildo collection?

well yeah when you come in acting like a douchebag.

being correct is a prerequisite to being a douchebag if you can't handle being called a retard

pls r8

Too many posters. Shitty keyboard. Other than that, relatively clean, good job.

kinda cramped for leg room and arm room

unframed posters are fine for people under 25. i just assume he is.

i am under 25.

we share the same chair and mouse pad. odd seeing more people with my chair lately, because i bought mine about 4 years ago...

the lowered desk bothers me in an odd way, but it is what it is. in fact, looking closer, it looks like it hold that drawer in from sliding open, but could just be angle and lighting. i'd raise it but that's just me.

props for Rabbit. i have a Rex Silver Fox (essentially just a 10lbs Black with silver peppered fur rabbit). they're a pain in the ass when it comes to chords, and since my gf fails to watch her favorite animal, i've learned through pain to cable manage, and basically toddler proof my ENTIRE apartment, to prevent my rabbit from eating/slicing any wire she walks across. couldn't tell you how much money i've wasted on cable tubes.

not bad. small-ish, but the only thing that sticks out to me is how nice a clock would look sitting above your monitors on the wall.

i cant imagine the amount of pain and discomfort you feel sitting in a wooden chair after hours of using the PC. if i were in your shoes, i'd buy a new chair and desk to change things up.

Seasons greetings

the amount of "skootching" you have to do with that chair seems like it'd be a pain after a while.

clean plz

Ikea and some money does wonders

What's the second PC do?

would like a nice overhead light to see more

not a musician, but seems like it'd dual purpose as a nice streaming set up.

according to my gf, she's getting my waifu (Food Wars: Ikumi) as a poster for me for this Xmas, and game waifu DJ Sona, so i'll be joining your cringe ranks soon user.

i suggest you put those cable hooks on the inside of that same wood board of your desk. they'll be more hidden from all angles without requiring you to move any hardware, and your desk space will look mauch cleaner. *itallian finger pop*

Part 1

Do I see 3 laptops and a tablet? You call that clean and cozy? sounds disgusting.

Is the rabbit real?

Liquid Technologies (Fort Sam Houston)
?

It's the angle
The desk is on legs that aren't visible in the picture. The surface is at 30"

judging by the shit on the floor, yes.
else, props on the dedication to the bit.

forgot to actually rate.
7/10

how much did that keyboard drawer cost? i just have a stupid simple metal ikea sliding drawer for mine, and it's starting to really stand out to me that it needs replacing soon.

table cloth and the disrespect to the original xbox as a monitor riser. for shame

too dark to see anything useful

Part 2

Last evidence of my BST was a video i sent to a friend after i installed split RGB LEDs behind my desk. video quality is shit. that was 3 months ago. i've failed you anons.

>What's the second PC do?
media pc. has 20tb worth of refurbed server drives attached to it.

>my waifu (Food Wars: Ikumi)
behead all those who insult erina-sama

>the disrespect to the original xbox as a monitor riser
I actually play on that Xbox.

I need to clean up and take a new pic some time, I got a new keyboard, an FLCL poster and a steins;gate poster.

>too dark to see anything useful
turn up your brightness & gamma. how tf do you play night maps?

- 63697490 here. It was maybe $70? it's super nice. one easy-to-reach cam to loosen and the whole thing moves wherever, even swivels.

Why is everyone's battlestation in their bedrooms?

Woman detected.

>20tb
I'm not worthy!

I've always somehow put myself in the perspective of the MCs, and Erina just seems to tsundere for me to even give her the chance. i like her, but too bitchy.

Ikumi not only does cute damn things when interacting with Soma, she wins hands down for having the US flag on her MARVELOUS tits. I'm a sucker for bikinis, and a sucker for them twice if they're US flag print... also a sucker for dark skin and blonde. Gf agrees, lol

i assumed so. i'm just the type that likes to give old consoles special treatment. the original, in original box, 1985 NES my late grandfather owned is in a shelf on display in my living room. wiped the dust off with a gentle cloth and light alcohol, and that puppy doesnt look it's age one bit. fun fact, it was probably only used 5 times. i cherish it so

on my laptop away from home right now, not on my actual BS, otherwise, i'd be able to see for sure.

link?

mine's in the second bedroom of my apartment, since my gf and i sleep in the "master" bedroom. we casually call it "The Office"

>and Erina just seems to tsundere for me to even give her the chance
do you only watch the anime or do you read the manga as well? nikumi is good no doubt, but erina. damn.

Iranian detected.
Idk what this game is, but I love it.