All confirmed leaders of Civ 6 so far

Are you looking forward to this game? In unrelated news, they removed the Mongols because they felt they committed too many rapes and murders during their time.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0UV22KdZW1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50/50 males/females ratio,just like in real life!

Why are the portraits so ugly? They look like they come from 1999.

>Cleopatra is dark skinned
WE

Why does Cleopatra look like a bicurious young boy?

The portraits make me sick.
They looke like some fucked up clay dolls.

That's not dark skinned wtf, that's how european meds look like

Well, she looks like an average egyptian, not white neither black, just brown. No need to meme here.

>In unrelated news, they removed the Mongols because they felt they committed too many rapes and murders during their time.
Please tell me you're joking.

>A fucking Aztec
Why? REEEEEEEEEEEE
>His name isn't even spelled right

total war / paradox games > this pleb shite

Egyptians were mostly white, if anything they looked like modern Italians

>reverting to cartoony mobile phone tier graphics
>SJWs taking over development in earnest

it's dead, let it rest

women are cancer

Yes, but as per usual the leader selection is fucking awful. Anyone else remember when Cyrus was added to CIV? we wuz

Civ has never been a graphic strong game

who cares about characters if the game runs fine
millennials i swear

that just looks like tanned skin, how is it dark?

i googled it and can't find any stuff related to it, pretty sure it's bollocks unless this guy is leaking inside stuff

>>SJWs taking over development in earnest
why do you think so?

>no Otto
REEEEE I WANTED MY BARBARIAN INTEGRATION BABE

>mostly white
>in the fucking desert
>next to saudi arabia
Unless you count arabs as white.

Some guy said so on the civ reddit, so far as I can tell, at which point the mods there failed to find any actual evidence of it.

We're gonna get nerfed and not featured, right?

People who remember when developers put some effort into doing their games.

where finlan? no finlan no buy.

youre joking right

You're part of Sweden m8

no.

also
>making Cleopatra beautiful when she was actually quite the butterface

But Cleopatra was Greek

>"One of the things we raised with the art department was how in Civ 5, almost everyone had like this really statuesque and unbelievably attractive model even though in reality, historical leaders were of course just normal people like you and me. So one of things we wanted to do was make them look more grounded and relatable, and I think they did a really amazing job kind of conveying that."

>"Well we had a really long talk about [the Mongols] and whether we should include them in this installment of the series. Eventually we started asking ourselves if it was just time to move in different direction completely and if maybe we could find a less 'controversial' alternative. The Mongols were known for committing mass rape and murder and just kind of being jerks {laughs}, and how would people feel if we included someone like Hitler in the game? We still wanted to have a nomadic horse people from the steppe though, and eventually someone suggested the Scythians led by Queen Tomarys, who most people never even heard about. I remember we were doing our research on her and Steven literally asked me "How have I never heard of this woman?" So yes, that really fit into the vision we wanted to have of showing off lesser known but still larger-than-life personalities. It was like the stars aligned, basically. Of course Genghis Khan can still show up as a great general, but I'll probably delete him if I ever get him." {laughs}

No one wants to play with an ugly character.
Unless you are a WRPG fan.

I for one think that the new graphics are a step in the right direction. They're getting rid of the white fog of war, and they're making things more catchy to the eye.

Well at least they're being intellectually honest. Fuck Stalin's inclusion (and Hitler's exclusion) in CIV

>Thinking Civilization is anything other than a pop-history simulator
Reminder that you can play as a literal God in the OG Civilization.

Source? Is this authentic or the stuff that was debunked?

>Remove Mongols
>Leave in Scythians
I guess they get a free pass on rape and pillage because their leader is a woman.

Have you ever played Civilization before? Fucking normie

totally made up senpai

no sources anywhere

>Implying i will purchase or play a game created by femnist commies

i will stay on CK II.

>implying most of us won't just pirate it

>that leaf tier headdress

wtf that "chinese dude" dont even look chinese.

Considering they fucked up during a stream and revealed that Harald Hardrada will be in the game; yes, I am looking forward to it.

I'll play with norway then. Fuck the swedes and we wont have a civ as always so bleh.

>Hardrada
already cringing at how people will pronounce it tbqh

Le jeu dans lequel une personne sur quatre est homosexuelle ? Génial, continue la lutte tovarish.

Civ/Vicky games are for faggots.

t. not a faggot

It says a lot if fucking Queen Victoria is the most attractive female in the game.

Anyway, Civ's been shit since after IV.

The nigga on the bottom right has a face like a landing strip and that's all you can say? That the manlet doesn't look Chinese?!

>implying even modern scandinavians pronounce it correctly

that's some old norse shit bruh

>Civ's been shit since after IV
not really saying much, seeing as how they didn't have any "real" releases other than Civ 5.

Also, for christ's sake, Civ IV is not that good of a game.

vocaroo.com/i/s0UV22KdZW1Q

how did I do

Kill me

feel free to correct me professor Nordcuck

tbf it's not your fault my friend, it's just that you lack the å in english that is needed to pronounce it correctly
Feel like they should just have called him "Harald the Harsh" or something like they used the english translation Bluetooth for the Danes in Civ V

Cleopatra was Greek and was described with having strawberry blonde hair

I'm not a professional on nigga looks :^)

You butchered it m8