The absolute state of Microsoft

Is this company ever gonna recover or is it gonna follow in the footsteps of corporations like Sears that had it all and blew it?

where do you people even come from like you don't care about technology at all you're just some cheerleader over brands? pretty sad desu

But muh .NET Core

They're up 33% this year. 311% over 5 year.

Stop posting these fucking stock screenshot if you don't have a basic grasp of stocks.

Illterate fucks claiming some sort of knowledge are worse than cancer

>If we pump a rehash of a rehash of a rehash of a consumer OS full of AIDs we'll be rich!
>We can do everything as a service now!
>Continue to innovate nothing under the hood and watch as people switch to free and open standards in our wake!

Its not about the brand though faggot. Microfcut for all its misgivings has made some great products. Its problem as of late is retarded business decisions and not following through on its flagship products by rendering them obsolete on a whim.

>That pic
>Win 7 is the most useful hammer
Fairly accurate actually for a meme

But it is about the brand that's all this board ever talks about anymore in regards to tech. Literally just fucking brands. Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, etc. It's just all fucking brands. This place has turned into some hellhole consumerist hellhole where all people fucking care about is how a brand is doing. Brand is doing good, let's spam about it. Brand is doing bad, let's spam about it. Let's start generals dedicated entirely to brands where we all recommend brand name phones to each other. List goes on.

I fucking hate this place, it's just gotten worse and worse. I can't stand apologists like you defending it either. If none of you spammed about windows/microsoft/whatever the fuck so much, I wouldn't even know if they were still in existence.

hey guys can we take it easy on ourpooshitters MS? they're only trying to run the company into the ground

MS are barely making money of OS sales, so it's really no surprise they're shafting windows with adware and spyware

Chill out dude. If a person wants to dabble and have fun with modern tech it comes down to brands these days. There is no more custom tech like the old days. There are no modular cell phones with a plethora of hardware to build with. There never was. The choice of an OS is down to what is the least bot net I can install and have a functioning PC that is relevant in the modern world without having to be a computer scientist to install its software and use it. Yes the arguments in tech conversations is reduced to which brand is the least shit and still allows a user to do what it wants but that is just it, its all about brands these days.

no.

No wonder Microsoft shills are a bit more active for the past few weeks.

>stocks are up
>THE SHILLS ARE HERE
>stocks are down
>THE SHILLS ARE HERE
>stocks exist
>THE SHILLS ARE HERE

Whoa, it's almost as if no matter what anyone else does, you grasp onto anything in attempts to rationalize your worldview.

Also good job giving away your indian timestamp. LOL

>GMT - 5
>indian

>GMT - 5
LMAO try again Ramesh.

Look up the date and time. Its East coast shit.

God damn illiterates!

REEEEEEEEEE

Not even by a long shot.
Win xp had matured in services and customization... And ofc stability.
They didn't have good mixed 32/64bit support because libraries were too immature.
7 were a fix to aero only. More spyware was added and a bunch of daemons which hog up ram just to serve "faster" searchies and caching programs.
People think of 7 as a great os because vista were shiet.
It's like drinking piss after you ate shiet. Does piss taste good? Mostly yes, because it washes away the shiet in your mouth.

Nice. Just bought 100k.

Windows 2000 >>> Windows XP

Idiot.

>There is no more custom tech like the old days. There are no modular cell phones with a plethora of hardware to build with.
Not with that attitude, there aren't.
>There never was.
If you think so, why bring it up at all?

Recently, Alibaba has outperformed major cloud players including Amazon, Microsoft and Google in public cloud revenue growth, achieving triple-digit percentage revenue growth year-on-year.

>GMT - 5
>indian
P A J E E T,
M Y
S O N

Its not about attitude. Its that in the past and now PCs are pretty much the only readily buildable tech. Now PCs are a niche thing though and the masses have moved on to closed technology. For example there is no widely sold DIY cell phone hardware for the average consumer to build a custom cell phone. I brought this up to point out why so many geeks battle over brands now rather then nuts and bolts tech. They are doing it because they are buying brands based on what those brands are selling.

>an-hero edge
Predicted 100 of the last 2 recessions.

on the consumer end, windows vista required to fucking much resources to run and nothing ran it well till nearly the end of it being the new os, its last service pack made vista useable but by then, who the fuck wanted vista anymore?

7 came out in a time when the hardware to run it was out, and it was a step up from xp as 64bit worked on and was supported, whereas 64 on xp was a crapshoot.

8 and 10 being nothing to the table other than minor improvements to how resources are handled, minor enough that no one needed to really get them at all, and at best the changes fucked the user experience up so much it was an active detriment.

Microsoft will never go bankrupt. Windows is dominating literally every sector for the last 20 years.

>Windows is dominating literally every sector for the last 20 years.
Wincuck btfo

N I C H é

buy the dip

>If a person wants to dabble and have fun with modern tech it comes down to brands these days.
Why would that person come here? Why are you here if all you're doing is defending these consumerist cunts ruining everything they get their hands on? Even the term botnet has been utterly ruined by you faggots with people running around with their "smartphones" from brand worth $1000 with all these sensors constantly operating, proclaiming they use X OS because it's "least botnet".

Fuck you. Fuck you cunts.

GMT-5 is America/New_York

Looks like a pop down. Watch it tomorrow for a break over VWAP.

>Why would that person come here?
Becasue that is what the masses do. They find cool places on line. Come to them and shit them up. Not saying its how I want it to be. Just saying that is how it is. Obviously Sup Forums and Sup Forums want these persons and their conversations here, more then likely to boost ad revenue. If they didn't the conversations would be banned and deleted. Go make your own site and set the rules you want but don't think raging about it here will change anything.

>Server
>Mobile
>Embedded
>"Niche"
Wincuck btfo again

Fact 1. Normies don't even know about those stuff or linux at all.
Fact 2. Normies define the market.
>wincuck btfo
I use arch you fucking mongolian.

Look closely. It's a glass hammer.

>Normies don't even know about phones
Wincuck keeps getting btfo

>day trading

How's competing against machines that trade at 0.0000000000ns?

>>wincuck btfo
>I use arch you fucking mongolian.

I wasn't even talking about the phone market.
Computers are still relevant to normies and windows is simply dominating. Literally everyone knows what it is. I expect macOS to rise but it's still too expensive for some people.
Your point being?

kek

>braindead retards haven't heard of how linux powers the internet, smart phones, and super computers so therefore linux is shit and windows is the best
Is that really your best argument?

Nice samefag desu.

Samefag alert:

>mah windows operating system is dominating EVERY sector
>n-no i mean sectors that normies know about
>n-n0 i mean sectors that normies know about except for the phones
The power of wincuck

Linux being used in those areas doesn't mean windows is done & over. In the consumer market windows will keep dominating for a long time, solely because it has been like that for decades. Do you think a normalfag would want his laptop to be shipped with linux?
Huh?

I know that trick too xDD

Microsoft is over, they've failed mobile, mobile is the future, personal computers will be obsolete, what's a computer?

Please fuck off to

>xDD

Is that a new harddrive I'm not aware of?

> they've failed mobile
You obviously never used a Windows phone. It was actually pretty good. Problem was, no one adopted the phone due to whatever reason. Programming for it was actually pretty nice as well.