I hate collector nerds so fucking much

I hate collector nerds so fucking much

OP here, disregard this I suck cocks

because you want the keyboard too?

because those cucks buy shit just to NOT USE IT

I actually fucking use equipment instead of worshiping it

For real though, go to used stores and you'll likely find electronics with significant value due to age.

Just clean them up nicely, take nice high-res pics with the background removed from all angles and a $100 used junk haul and make you double or ten times that.

Of course, actually getting out of your moms basement you spend 24/7 and talking to people outside of your house will definitely be a challenge but I believe in you user.

used stores are not such a big thing if you don't live in burgerland.

then buy a unicomp

Protip: make a bunch of accounts for /csg/ threads and rack up your feedback, then use them to make lowball offers until the seller gives in. Bonus points if you quote item numbers from completed listings that have sold for what you're hoping to pay.

OP, everything you love gets turned into utter shit when it becomes popular. You should have learned that by now.
No exceptions

t. hipster who is unwittingly part of problem

You hate yourself?

You're the type of nigger to take a shit in a Ming Dynasty bowl just for the sake of using it, aren't you?

this post made no sense user, seek help.

Nobody makes them any more. What exactly don't you understand? It's not like the price was driven up by a cabal of malevolent collectors. It was driven up by low supply and high demand. Read a book, retard.

Why would you want this old trash? Get a new keyboard with fancy lights.

>with fancy lights.

hmm why am I not suprised

No need to hate people. Take it easy

Regards,

Bill

>spends $200 on a keyboard with the same functionality as a $20 keyboard because its more clicky

>makes fun of people for buying keyboard with lights

This. Why be a sore loser about it. Why do you need an INDUSTRIAL model when something much more recent will do?

>teehee lets just use this product and destroy it it's not like they're never going to be made again and what's out there in this world is all there'll ever be of it
>better use it until it breaks and then there'll be one less
>i'm so smart
If you don't understand why people collect things you should kill yourself.
They're preserving it so it can survive into the future.
Get a fucking unicomp, they still produce them and they're exactly the same. Don't fuck up an IBM.

> Razer DeathAdder

Fuck you. It's a comfortable mouse for $50

>asking price
This doesn't mean anything.

Can I have that picture of lain separate from the photoship

Pay up goyim