I wanna fucc black grills but no black grills in my vicinity. Sweden and Estonia steal all the black grills

I wanna fucc black grills but no black grills in my vicinity. Sweden and Estonia steal all the black grills.

Please advise on how to get more black grills to Finland for precreation.

Never thought I could really say this, but...
>ugly elbow, would not bang

Stay away from our women, prick

You know that's sand on her skin, right?

pretty sure it's not

Bravo Estonia

t. 35% "black" Mullato rapebaby

Why not just buy a vial of aids and inject it?

Women are not property. You don't own them. They have free choice to be with any man they please.

t. Feminist

Protip: Finns are immune to HIV

She's ugly as fuaark in this pic

This is kind of a problem for us guys who live in white parts of Europe. I love black girls yet I when I went to high school out of 700 pupils there was 1 person who wasn't white. It's not like I've been trying to avoid black people, it's just that they are fucking nowhere to be found where I live. As a result all this has exacerbated my unintentional white man racism as I do not know how to be around black people when I finally get to meet them

>be fat
>still no black gf

I wanna have sex with this couple so bad

degenerate

They live in America

I wish there were more black women in the Netherlands too

I bet half finnish/half africano girls would be hot
I hope you're successful OP

just go to sweden and grab a black girl, return home

false

Our girls are already fucking the black ones

the male ones*

This club looks poor and small as fuck.

No you aren't. Russia's AIDS rate is among the highest in the world, 1.5 million / 1%.

Thicc

Except for just one couple, all white girls are actually ignoring blacks

but culturally rich

Those bitches want the niggers to take them with force, obviously.

>Haplogroup U5 and its subclades U5a and U5b today form the highest population concentrations in the far north, among Sami, Finns, and Estonians.
>Mitochondrial haplogroup U5a has also been associated with HIV infected individuals displaying accelerated progression to AIDS and death.

kys