Name 3 essential technologies everyone on Sup Forums should have

Name 3 essential technologies everyone on Sup Forums should have

>i need my coffee :3 maymay
Kys

vape and a fedora

Electrical power.

shhh

Nuclear bombs

Nigga fuck you, we have jobs to fucking do. We can't just wake up at 3 PM to go microwave hot pockets and cup noodles all day long and watch chinese cartoons to 6 AM and repeat the cycle until we die.

I have to fucking drive a forklift so me being sleepy means I fucking die or worse, someone else does.

Save the ebonics for twitter, nigger.

Gentoo, GNU, Linux

Suck my dick, bitch. I'm not even black you pasty tea bag.

You seem to wish you were, so you probably take pride in being called a nigger. I'll call you what you are, a wigger.

>Needing coffee
The ultimate wagie crutch

>not just having water, decent sleep, and shit talking with coworkers

Do you just jump out of bed when the alarm goes off with meth-grade radiant energy?

>not waking up with 200mg caffeine, 8mg nicotine and a mug of bourbon
haha help

>alarm
Do you wagies think everyone wants to be rudely awoken?
>meth-grade radiant energy?
Getting up when you please lets you take advantage of the energy a good nights sleep gives you.

haha there is not an escape haha

>Do you just jump out of bed when the alarm goes off with meth-grade radiant energy?
Yes

Emacs, debian, xfce

I figured haha

Yes, because my body doesn't rely on a pot full of stimulants to get going, and I'm not in a perpetual cycle of crashing off of it.

Hell no
I wake up an hour before going to work so I can spend 10 minutes transitioning from being dozed. Then I wash my entire head in the sink to wash the sleep away and snap me awake. Finally, I make a small breakfast and head to work. Once I start working I begin to fall into the work routine, only then am I actually awake and alert enough to be considered "full of energy"
Its a carefully timed routine

Hello, me

Laptop
linksys router

Just two faggot.

debian, dwm, nano

le mao

im a premed student with a 9.6GPA who has two part time jobs and works out 3-5 times a week and I never drink coffee

not everyone needs addictive stimulants to keep themselves energized

Whats your secret? Pure will?

Not him but genuinely yes

Like I don't get it

Why can't you people just wake up? Oz don't even need cold water, I don't go to bed early, I'm not young.

>9.6GPA
what

>Nigga
This isn't twitter you fucking nigger.

(you)
>lying this hard on the internet

He's either lying or he does some life threatening amount of AMP.

Sorry. nia

There, is that more in tune with this websites shitty humour?

nia

nia

WTF

or you could just sleep

silly newfag