Oh my lawdy

Oh my lawdy
>dual screen smartphones mainstream WHEN
It's got an E-ink display for reading, browsing, etc, perfect for imageboards and a regular display for everything else.
THIS is technology, not autistic rambling about iphone vs android.

but user you only have one head
what use is two screens if you can't use them simultaneously

wow that is a good idea. you could still fit a case on there too to protect both screens

n..nani?

>be clumsy user
>drop phone
>everything explodes in a spray of shards and dust

Well, the 3 came out in June 2017.

WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST MAKE A PHONE WITH ONE E INK DISPLAY
THAT'S ALL I ASK

Brilliant, I'd be keen as mustard for a tablet version
>(You)

>he only has one head
wew you fucking pleb

I'd be ok with only one e-ink display, that shit would last for a week on a charge

Because the refresh rate on that is inacceptable for any sort of smooth scrolling or animation which is something that android relies on HEAVILY.

you have 2 eyes tho

>go to dev settings
>animations scales
>off
wow that sure was hard

E-ink is a meme, here's a real dual screen smartphone.

eink is the only acceptable option when reading long text on a mobile device, that fragile piece of shit it the real meme

LCD just werks, and you can scroll text smoothly.

It doesn't "just work", it stresses your eyes and is a source of light in practically all devices it's used in. It stresses your eyes and is generally a pain in the ass to use long-term

>it stresses your eyes
No. The contrast does. Just make the brightness lower.
>and is a source of light
That's a good thing.

A 5" 16:9 e-ink screen would be a lot worse than a 4:3 6" inch one for reading ebooks, so such a phone couldn't really replace e-readers. The other benefits of having a secondary e-ink display are just not worth it, in my opinion.

I am vaguely sure that regardless of who lets go, the arrow pretty much drops straight down.

Any e-ink feature phones?

Fuck that jazz...

>flexible foldable or roll-out displays
When?!

Entire cases made of colored E-ink, so you can set whatever texture you want, when?

I have always liked slate style smartphones. I wish normies would have simply kept the full qwerty keyboard like my Driod 4; although, Swype has done a good job of making it easy to write/text on phones these days. I'm going to charge the battery and check if my driod 4 is still working.

Eh? If he lets go she will be shot, if she lets go he gets the bow in his face.

Nah, using law of conservation of energy and momentum, I'm fairly certain both will move.

Ewwww

>tfw still clinging to Blackberry because I don't want to let go of keyboard
BB10 is super comfy though, it's a pity it has trouble running android programs (mostly because they are bloated piece of shit and it gets only worse when they are run in a android 4.4 runtime).

>half-baked implementation
>glitchy as fuck
>second screen feels like an afterthought addition
>Russia
>"oh my lawdy", "THIS is technology"

>runs android

And into the loo it goes

Happened to my yotaphone. I now read on paper again.