Who here /fat and depressed/?

Who here /fat and depressed/?

I don't deserve to be bullied, it's not my fault unhealthy food tastes so good and exercise is so boring and hard. I rather enjoy my life instead of eating chicken, broccoli and rice every day.

How are fat people treated in your country? Girls hate fat people in my country but they don't understand I have bad genetics that make me fat and I don't like exercise.

Hmm, I just noticed that your flag contains a leaf.
Why would you put a leaf of a flag? Out of all the things in the world a leaf?

As if yours is more imaginative, lmao

>I don't deserve to be bullied

Yes, you do.

In fact, you must get bullied. Being fat is something in this world that has so much harder cons compared to pros. Start improving yourself by fat friend.

>my fat friend*

I have bad genetics and exercise is too boring

I like drinking soda and eating junkfood

>people still reply to this guy

I bet you guys think you're super intelligent, too.

>this guy

There's like 20 Canadians who make these threads

>I have bad genetics and exercise is too boring
oldest excuse in the book. stop eating like a pig you fucking disgusting subhuman. it has nothing to do with your genetics

No, it's mostly one guy. I know things you don't.

no i barely eat lol
all i had today was a coffee and some plain digestive biscuits

If your go to healthy meal is chicken, broccoli and rice then you are not very creative. There are so many kinds of veggies out there, try new things. And you don't need rice/pasta/taters with every meal.

>Canablubbers

>you don't need rice/pasta/taters with every meal.
wew nigga hold your horses there!

I live off of publix subs, moes and cliff bars and I'm not even remotely fat. You can eat what you want and stay a decent weight if you exercise. I've had good luck doing 45 minutes of cardio every other day and then lifting weights every day I don't do cardio. A gym membership is like $.75 a day ffs. Good luck leaf bro.

I didnt eat much for 4 days once and I did some cardio a couple times and I didn't losr any weight

I'm yelling u it's my genetics I was always fat

What the hell are you talking about?

This is my first time making a thread here, I usually only lurk

just become poor like me, you'll lose fat very quickly

Hahahah, Brazil too cute!

>Become poor

Sorry can't do that, I wasn't born a brazilian

Stop playing the genetician please

That's not even a word

you don't have to eat broccoli, just do meth

seriously though south indian dishes taste amazing and are very healthy, it's a joke that people think they have to eat steamed broccoli when virtually every south indian dish is vegetarian and mouth watering

>do meth
I know you're joking, but meth addicts look horrible. Their teeth looks horrible too.

If you are fat in Britain you will get bullied and it will be relentless. It has driven me to the point of suicide multiple times. Its shameful because obesity should be considered normal as so many are obese but I am treated like a freak

My family all call me a fatass and make fun of me
My nickname at work is 'the 23 year lunch break'
My brother shows me 'respect' because I apparently smell so bad he can convince the girls he brings to close his bedroom door to block out my stench
At school there was a kid who used to sell chocolate and crisps and fizzy drinks on the playground. he once paid his twin brother to role play as a 'new franchise opening' that he could afford because of me buying so much stock
I have had multiple people randomly insult me in the street, ie: I stopped outside Burger King to tie my shoelaces and some chavs walked past, one of them shouted 'I BET HE IS UNTYING HIS LACES ON PURPOSE, SO HE'LL FALL INTO SOMEONES BURGER AND HAVE A CHANCE TO EAT IT'

In France, I would be a gourmand. A respected foodie.

It drove you to suicide rather than just losing weight...????

You can literally fix this problem, wtf is wrong with you that you'd rather die than eat less

>In fact, you must get bullied.
why does everybody belives this? It's like you can't bully anyone anymore except for fat people. It never helped any fatty to loose weight and just make them depressed and alienated, which leads to even more compulsive eating and less physical activity, since they can't play with others.

ayy

Move your ass fatty or you'll stay fat forever. Is hard changing your habits but once you have started you will feel proud of yourself

Bump

Genetist ?

That's totally true,Poland

>My nickname at work is 'the 23 year lunch break'

Lowkey leaf BTFO desu
Good post finn nigger

>tfw borderline personality disorder and alcoholic and overweight

I'm such a piece of shit lads.

Fat people are fucking scum. Disgusting lard asses, loud oafs. Every fat friend I've ever had has always been a loud retard.

Fat people have zero self control, self respect or accountability. Just like OP they will find and create any and every excuse for their actions and appearance.

I have asthma and plenty of fast food places around me but I'm still skinny because I actually put in effort in my diet and exercise.

>the 23 year lunch break

Hahahahahaha AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

AHHHHHH~~~

FUCKING FATASSSS JKSJSKSJSKJSKSKJSKSJKSJKSJSJKSJKSJKSJSKJAKJSAKSJAKJSAJKJSAKJKSJAKJAKJSAKJSAKJSA

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT LAZY FUCKING FAT GARBAGE EATEN ROTTEN FUCKING PIMPLE FACED FAGGOT HOW CAN YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF A FUCKING HUMAN BEING YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK I SEE YOU SITTING ON YOUR FUCKING CHAIR WITH FOOD AROUND YOU AND STAINS ON YOUR SHIRT YOU FAT FUCK FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FAT MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
IS THIS WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR FREE TIME HOLY FUCK NO WONDER YOU ARE A FAT LONELY FUCKING VIRGIN WASTE OF A LIFE YOU FUCKING FAT LOSER FUCKING END YOUR PATHETIC LIFE THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU AND THERE WILL NEVER BE HOPE FOR YOU, YOU FAT FUCK YOU FUCKING DESERVE ALL OF THIS YOU KNOW THAT? YOU FAT UGLY FUCKING PIECE OF PATHETIC LARD.