Russia, please, explain

Russia, please, explain

youtube.com/watch?v=AYswk3DZquE

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/13/200-people-died-in-russian-police-custody-in-2015-says-website
forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#4790b9e06dde
photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=9298172811
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why Poland is so obsessed with Russia?

Look at the reaction of that whore, probably liberals getting btfo.

What kind of fucking crying is that?

Gosh what an annoying whore. Why does nobody punch her so she shuts up.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/13/200-people-died-in-russian-police-custody-in-2015-says-website

she is crying cause she knows the guy is dead within an hour

this scream
disgusting

>she is crying cause she knows the guy is dead within an hour

Yeah, she looks very panicked indeed xD

She looks like a daddy's little princess that didn't get the latest iPhone for her sweet 16.

Oh look, German nazi whore is the first one to defend those who use a brutal force against people. You have it in blood, don't ya?

Crying is not going to help it.

I want to slap her, so russia translate pls

>200 people per year
sounds really low for ryssä desu. prolly higher in 'murika

Shall we come over again, Czeslav?

Forced fake screaming for the media.

niceme.me

rude

Piss-poor commie. Go back to the bread line.

kek the guys were going to take her but then said "sigh leave this bitch alone dude"

>muh liberals
shout your fucking mouth. she's worried she'll never see him again. I doubt you live with this because you're all faggot neets posting about your right wing utopia online

I am pretty sure that i am richer than you, trailer trash.

>He enjoys getting his ears raped by some random whore

cuck

>she's worried she'll never see him again

No shit. Political violcence is at times justified. Your boyfriend may die, not an excuse to make it hard on other people, you knew exactly what you were risking, and these cops are just doing their jobs.

> murrican braindead animal calls "commie" a representative of the nation that contributed the most to the disintegration of the soviet union

Ever heard about Wałęsa and Solidarity Movement, monkey?

Don't protest for stupid shit that doesn't work 99.9% of the time and knowing that'll just get you killed and you won't have to worry about that.

They want to suck Russian cock. Even in Italy they talk about Russians

>don't protest just deal with everything
shutup you dumb amerilard.

>she's worried she'll never see him again
She well have the next cock in like an hour.
lel

Poland and German fighting over Russia. wow

I'm from Poccия dumbass

What's so funny about it? 63% Of Americans Don't Have Enough Savings To Cover A $500 Emergency.

forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#4790b9e06dde

... and i bought Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge few days ago from my 2 months savings [my old S6 on the photo]

What is a chance that this murrican idiot doesn't belong to the 63%? Fat one, i would say.

the louder you scream - the more likely you'll get political refuge in a normal cunt.

even worse.
it's always dumbass diasporo russians who say "RUSSIAS GREAT ITS EPIC" without living here

I doubt you're russian anyway. go use google translate again

they want russia senpai to notice them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Women don't get refugee here.

If it takes you 2 months of saving i just can ask my self do you really need that?

god damn I fucking HATE it when people scream

This family of subhumans would have to work 5 years to get it, i guess

She is faking it.

Also
Why are Poles so fucking asspained? Get over it.

Wow countries have poor people and ghettos

Stop being faggots

Why are you so mad, and that family would have it in 5 months i guess, i can have it with a little bit more than half of 1 month salary

why?

You mean non-countries.

>Why are Poles so fucking asspained? Get over it.

Because German nazi kikes still didn't pay us 1 trillion dollar of war reparations. Rebuilding of our country costed a lot of money and we had to cover all bills.

photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=9298172811

>and that family would have it in 5 months i guess

The only thing this family can have is lice in hair and worms under bed. You must be an oligarch in your third world shithole that you can afford Internet.

Why are you such an asshole? I really hate people like you... what's wrong with you?

Im sorry pole im just middle class, with a kind good job cus i speak english, i'm just waiting to graduate from college and be a lawyer

Because they know they'll never be as cool as Russia, the Fonz of the slavic world. they are the Potsie

>Because they know they'll never be as cool as Russia

Life in a kike-ridden shithole without economy living only thanks to selling out natural resources, with impoverished and oppressed population inside fed on cheap imperial soviet-style warmongering propaganda must be a fucking candy indeed

And i can get after 5 days saving of NEET bucks.

stfu about salaries and instead tell me why he is arrested :)

>And i can get after 5 days saving of NEET bucks.

I am pretty sure that you have a low-budget smartphone though

>the cops face when
Fucking kek, I can totally relate to how that cop feels

> she'll never see him again
ahahah fok u

Nexus 5 from 2013, never felt for upgrading. Thinking about the next iphone when thats released since google will drop nexus 5 from updates.

AGAIN why is he arrested. What did he protest?

>AGAIN why is he arrested.

He looked too liberal

>Because German nazi kikes still didn't pay us 1 trillion dollar of war reparations.
you receive enough money from the eu indirectly from us, also you get a lot of german territory after the war like schlesien, pommern and parts of east prussia. so no more money for you guys.

>Rebuilding of our country costed a lot of money and we had to cover all bills.
you can thank soviet union/russia for this, they refused for you guys any money from the usa after the war.

Should have arrested her as well, dumb bitch.

2 teas for u

New Mount and Blade?

Based Russia telling it how it is.

>new
>britenwalda
>new

I am posting from the past.

back to this. anyone see this shit? he thought spelling russia in cyrillic would make him seem russian. what a fucking moron

I never got a hold on this.
It was too hard for me.

That bitch is and will always be a whore that is annoying tho.

Fifth column tactic.
Point is to get a good picture or short video of people distressed around Russian cops as propaganda ammunition for NATO groups.

Unfortunately the police are thinking short term and allow these type of groups to grow due to fear of bad PR.

fake and gay

t. "MUH-HERRITAGE granddad was 1/16 Russian" retard

Why do Canadians hate themselves so much?

When you live in literally the most boring country in the world you will start thinking and then you will notice that you're an unlikeable piece of shit that no one likes not even on Sup Forums.

Navalny is that you??

whoa calm down, Germany couldnt possibly get any smaller.

Those coats look warm as fuck

where 2 cop?

gademet at least warn us about turning down the volume

>Why are you such an asshole?
Is this your first encounter with the butthurt belt?

Why this picture always includes us?

Faggot OP, could have added a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCREECH disclaimer, I almost lost my hearing because of that bitch

lmao stop being so butthurt

Finns are butthurt about sweden 100%

This extends to USA as well tho ;), we're the belt keeping the russian and usa butthurt away, feels pretty serious tbqh

Swedish butthurt zone is his own ass

Shaddup Jakub :Dd

'Praga' in portuguese means plague

but you are our balls

I got major respect for those cops, I would had punched that stupid whore.

Libshit btfo

>don't know their cause
>support police just taking people away
WOW BTFOOOOO FUCK FREEDOM

Because Finn are constantly bitching about something. Meil on see nii halb Soomes...Ma olen nii masendunud blah blah...
t. Eesti on holiday

>be at large protest/rally
>police trying to control the situation and prevent violence
>police officer gives you a lawful command
>disobey
>get detained

MUH FREEDUMZ!!!!! DICTATORSHIP!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meat shields for the British Empire.
Meat shields for the American Empire.

The self confidence has been shot out of us.

Watch it, or when the Germans turn on Europe again, we might not allow you to escape here again.

>prevent violence
there was no violence or even pretense of violence in the video. bootlickers never change