There's this new fashion trend among blacks and Streetwear kids which involves wearing russian/Soviet memorabilia...

There's this new fashion trend among blacks and Streetwear kids which involves wearing russian/Soviet memorabilia ironically

Russia why are you doing this to us?

lolwut this is fake right?

Do you have autism?

why would you post this on Sup Forums you fucking idiot? 99% of the people on this board cant even name 3 famous trap meme rappers.. and you expect them to discuss about some new trend? Most of them think that wearing a flannel is a fashion statement

Pff, HAHAHAHA

>Soviet memorabilia ironically in 2016
wow they are really ahead

Such is life in america. Niggers get slav'd.

How is autism related to being skeptical about the existence of a borderline retarded trend?

Gosha

>we w-won the cold war, r-rite guys?
S U B V E R T E D

Superior Russian culture strikes once again. America would be russified in our lifetime.

I see black kids in NYC wearing BAPE all the time. Is it the same in Japan?

>black people supporting Communism
u don't say?

They miss their slave I mean Slav roots

thats cultural appropriation

I don't even think any of the people here are caught up on any trends at all let alone modern culture.

Russia pls stop

>new trend
it's fucking old. it's been around for 2 years. why are you posting the same picture of the same tshirt over and over you retard

It's been around but I see it more and more when I go to the city, especially in the artsy liberal hipster neighborhoods

stop blowing up the spot on this shitty board

BAPE is no longer popular among japanese because it's too expensive, similar designs and gangsta poser rappers were treated as the lamest musician.
When I imagine what kind of people wear that now, "I'm rich nigga" chinese.

Ive seen a lot of black kids wearing this weird stuff around campus. Didnt know it was a widespread trend.

this, the neets on this board doesn't know based ГOШA

I dont do nothing %(

>wearing russian/Soviet memorabilia ironically

It's gosha rubchinskiy and like everything else out of russia it's fucking low tier shit.

lol i dont know who this guy. But now i chek google. Murrika why u buy this shit wtf?

Lmao, may be I should start my own brand as well and market it to niggers, seems they don't have a speck of fashion sense and just eating whatever shit is en vogue now

Streetwear nigs

Tbh I am falling for the Streetwear meme myself, but I only get cheal shit

have you noticed a trend of black kids wearing metal t shirts? i know this cause I am one

this

i come here to talk about outsider things with other like minded outsiders from around the world. modern culture is memetics, and as we all know the moment a meme becomes a meme, then it is time to move onto another meme. and i dont have the time, inclination, or monetary resources to ride that ride

thats dope and i fully support it. metal t shirts always have the coolest illustrations, and are infinitely more badass than shitty clothing company logo clothes that most blacks usually wear

I would wear this one, the other ones with commie simbols and chink flags look like shit

This will eventually lead to the evolution of the track suit.