We can all agree that this guy is the best tech reviewer, right?

we can all agree that this guy is the best tech reviewer, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCW6J17hZ_Vgr6cQgd_kHt5A
youtube.com/watch?v=3t5CxKxlTOA&t=10s
youtube.com/results?search_query=nigger phone review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No I am

What makes him better then the rest?

>Thinks the Pixel 2 is "weird"
What did he mean by this?

Yup, but all the people he hangs around with are bad.

'Hey guysss this is autism'

TLD Go away

uraveragememe

Check my dubs

No, check mine

But it is weird, not remotely worth the money, not even close, there is so much bad about it and Google tried to establish it as their answer to the iPhone, but it’s Microsoft level bad designed.

Wrong.
I'm right.
Eat shit.
Behold the digits.

Dave 2D > Lisa > Mr Mobile > MKBHD > Verge > Linus

nice

check mine

Best tech reviewer is Rodney Reynolds.
But unfortunately the motherboard tray is not removable.

umm sweaty
youtube.com/channel/UCW6J17hZ_Vgr6cQgd_kHt5A

Why is he a good reviewer and why would I trust what he says?

the next youtube dtars wull all be indian

I remember he would get like 80k views per video, then he turned off comments and started shilling his site, views dropped to like 4k a vid, sad.

Detroitborg, motherfuckers.

He's not the best computer case reviewer

idk but he's the only one I can stand

He's from the older times of computer reviews and shit.
I don't think he's relevant anymore, same for forum reviews since everyone kinda moved to the "cinematic" review style. Think if hardware canucks youtube videos who get way more views than their own site or forums, etc.
I miss the 2000s. Most fun I had with computers and forums also cases weren't all made of glass with zero airflow.

overclockersclub and hardwarecanuck forums still have a special place in my heart.

>watching "tech reviewers"

I want the Sup Forums to get off my programming board

I once won a giveaway from that guy in that thumbnail for a chinkphone. He never sent it.

YES

I won a drone from him and he actually sent it

all those fucking reviewers do is read the specs of a chart and add their subjective opinion to it. the most boring shit and it doesn't take skill to do that.

why do faggots like you even open threads like these. go suck of your youtube "celebrity" you massive fucking faggot

If by 'reviewer' you mean 'blatant shill that helps you justify your consumerism', then sure.

Why do you keep posting your nigger self on this board? No one wants to watch your shitty YouTube videos

WHITED

I'm OP and I'm literally a muslim, fat manlet from France. The fuck are you talking about?

>Muslim.
>France.
My sides you're black too right? Gotta complete that holy trinity.

Who cares if it takes skill or not? Anyone who criticises them is obviously jealous

Blackish. Just a nice overall tan.

kek nice tried faggots,

He is a fakin nigga

>not Lisa

Hello again I'm Rodney Reynolds and welcome to another video review today I'm looking at the 150gb Western Digital Raptor-X hard drive.

>choose a nigger
>not mummytechreview
user go back to Sup Forums

her videos are boring

>best tech reviewer

thats like choosing the best pile of shit

Definitely the dopest

Why are there so many of them?

pathetic

Wtf he's an ugly nigger

search youtube 'technigger'
top kek

He's a shit actual reviewer, but holy fuck his production is glorious. Not only are his videos very sharp, he also has the best, the BEST color management of any YouTuber I've ever seen. Those lucky enough to have high-gamut displays can really see this. Compare and contrast to someone like Linus, who has a team of chinks that manage to turn him yellow like them and make footage off a $50k camera look blurry.

CLEANED

He's pretty good and I definitely czech his videos often but he's not really objectively better than a lot of the others. He does however have the best production quality of reviewers and I'd argue that he has the best presentation skills.

Jealous poorfag detected. Maybe one day your youtube channel will have more subscribers than just your mom and your little sister.

this is racist

He's a good reviewer for normies. But he doesn't really review for people who are really into tech

Who?

No, this is

I like Flossy. He does good reviews for us hood niggas.

His reviews look good, but that's about it. He's starting to lean on his e-celeb status more than he used to and makes some claims that just come off as arrogance more than anything else. I'm starting to get turned off.

There's objectively better reviewers out there that still focus on "aesthetics" like JimsReviewRoom and Dave2D. They're both MKBHD without all the extra faggotry. I really like The Verge's reviews too.

There's also MummyTechReview for something more in-depth.

>Lisa will never greet you with hot cocoa and a plate of cookies

>I really like The Verge's reviews too.

Try to watch this without cringing:

youtube.com/watch?v=3t5CxKxlTOA&t=10s

Usain Bolt does Tech reviews?

This guy is truly a jack of all trades..

I was wondering what could possibly be so bad (I didn't see this one) and then I couldn't make it past five seconds. That's a shame. When I said I really like The Verge's reviews my mind actually went to the same guy and his PixelBook review. Still a DILF though.

>MKBHD cocksucking comment from an Indian
Another reason I'm starting to dislike MKBHD. His "fanbase" is as bad as PewDiePie's.

> 1 month later
>Not even 5% of her original subs

That sex tape fucked her up

Cool factor.

Well made and structured reviews

Shame he can't get a hold of oppo phones but then again they have the same quirks as a real iPhone 6-7 just with Android ui

Wow, I wasn't expecting to see his videos, but they actually showed up. Based Google.

People unfollowed her because of a sextape? Why?

Link it.

No, Zack is, because of the voice.

never heard of her or her sex tape. Tell me more.

He is actually is pretty good. Gets to the point, doesn't do retarded faces or voices and no loud annoying music.

your face is boring
dont ever let me catch you talk shit about my mommyfu

She's not awful, but the production values are kinda meh and her videos are quite long

Sex tape? The fuck? I thought she deleted her old account because her ex had access to it or something.

He makes too many mistakes in his reviews, says some really dumb shit but the flashy video keeps dipshits entertained i guess. Also it seems like any time a company gives him preferential treatment he praises the phone even if it turns out to be a steaming pile of shit *cough* razer phone *cough* pixel 2 *cough*

I don't want to be racist but he's not the best tech reviewer

I remember listening to rossmann say this, he had great points about how today reviewers just look a spec sheets and later summarize it to get great shots of the product and that's pretty much it

Ooga booga?

>"it's got a bigger screen and a solid, premium feel thanks to this glass finish. Even more screen real estate to play with

as with any tech reviewer he provides a retarded superficial summary of specs/promotional features and doesn't critique the actual quality of the product at all

Irritating things about him:
>good phones are getting cheap, cheap phones are getting good meme
>5 pillars of a good phone meme
>dope, crisp and other buzzwords
>Austin (more like autism) or Jonathan crossover episodes

Fashion accessories and vanity items are not technology. Most of his viewers are roasties and coal burners.

Flossy and MrMobile are the only ones I ever watch, and I'm not even in the market for a phone.

Low energy

unboxing is not review

> Marques Kumar Brownlee

MKBHD is awesome. I'm also partial to Lisa from Mobile Tech Review.

BASED

kek

technigger is the best nigger

BLEACHED

DBRAND

It's not a guy. It's a NIGGER.

>trusting anyone with that much juice
are any of the tech reviewers even mentioning the introduction of creepy 'features' like facial recognition?

"Ay what is up guys"
*smacks lips*
"It's MKBHD here"
*steals your phone*
"Today in DOPE tech,"
*fucks your wife*

D O P E
O
P
E

But in all seriousness, he's decent enough after you filter out the marketing wank.
That, and the comments. Literally nothing but pajeets, but that's true for any channel that has anything to do with phones.

youtube.com/results?search_query=nigger phone review

UrAvgConsumer is the better reviewer. He actually knows what people want instead of pretending to be white.

>we can all agree that this guy is the best tech reviewer, right?

He's not great honestly
He doesn't have a deep understanding of the tech, relying on filling his videos with buzzwords like "ohhh very 2017" and just virtually just reading off the box for phone specs.

That being said, he is quite literally the only tech reviewer on YouTube who I actually keep up with.

Why? Because his video quality is so much better than the rest - no other youtuber can come close to his HD crispy videos of tech.

And in the end that's what I come to see. Chances are I already know what he's talking about, but his videos are great to actually see the product, and hear how it feels in the hand, etc.

So yeah, he may be the best tech reviewer in that regard, because that's what gets subs, and he is by far the tech reviewer with the most subs

Who knew there were so many closet racists on this board?

There is a difference between a tech reviewer and a consumer electronics reviewer.

He doesn't know how any of the technology behind it works.

>being this new
either go back or lurk at least 5 years before posting

>caring more about editing and pixels than quality of analysis

You going to say that and vanish, kill yourself

>"reviews" phones
>I looked at it for five minutes, seems okay, here are the specs.
He is why the business is catering to dumb fucks who just wants recommendations.

No!

Check mine instead.