en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fiurst

youtube.com/watch?v=AZP6rAOAZJE

Why, Palestine?

2:04 on
girl in the pink
I came

Shitty people often do shitty things. Probably back up by some selective interpretation of the Koran, but largely fueled by sadism.

Muslims do hate dogs for some reason.

Has to do with dogs carrying diseases in the olden days.

>isnt this haram

As I understand it, it usually is considered a bad thing, but it is only the poor girls that need the money that do it (like most prostitutes or strippers methinks), or very rich girls that have a good reputation or connections that nobody would dare question them or anything. You'd have to ask a genuine Qatari or Saudi or Yemenite to be certain though, and it probably differs between the countries anyway.

The one in stripes, HNNNGG youtube.com/watch?v=tCzojGuCKOg

The Koran has mixed messages. Basically, kill dogs that appear rabid, but be kind to dogs who are thirsty.

Maybe something about black dogs roaming sanctuary grounds.

The rest (about their slobber and being unclean) is, I think, just subsequent non-Koranic bullshit.

Still, hatred is a Muslim tenet. They apply it freely, both to people and animals, and whether or no it is in the Koran.

Whats your ethnicity?
youtu.be/yHRF4ffOVFg

They are cattle for jinn

German/Antillean. Mulatto. Passé-blanc, most people think I am Spanish, Greek, Italian. Some insult me by calling me a roach.

I am really not fond of most blacks, let alone darkies. I do not like the one in the vid at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZIUvM8Rgek

Dogs are simply considered dirty, they're carrion feeders, they eat their own shit, people dont like them except they serve a use i.e. hunting, guarding etc.

Most people (at least in the civilized world) like dogs.

I know, theyre delicious.

Eating their own shit is not standard dog behaviour, it is when they have intestinal issues. Besides this, muslims will have guinea pigs and hamsters for which eating their own shit is necessary and they think nothing of it. Carrion feeders, maybe in the wild, but much like cats they pull up their nose for actual rotten meat.

So they eat their own shit and spoiled meat?
ok, thanks.

No. Read again roach.

Also we need moar ma3laya.
youtube.com/watch?v=VPg4s7a5IH8

Yes you confirmed what i said.

>mfw saudi arabia is so obviously evil that they have a literal sword on their flag

And yet freedomland and KSA are close brothers
Really makes you think

You fail at a basic understanding of English. If you cannot keep up with the conversation, saying nothing is the polite thing to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3LssAmF26c

Freedomland backs their undemocratic human rights violating regime as long as they are good cucks and gib oil.

As soon as that ends the house of Al-Saud is in for some serious pain. Even the Yemenite tribals kick their asses if they do not get help from outside.

>cant refute
>you cant into english!

Should have hed your own advice.

Where were the damn Palestinian police when they were needed??? Are Palestinians always on the wrong land at the wrong time? :D :D :D

Why are you so adamant you are right when you are wrong? How old are you? Your mental age I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVjzc_v_of4

>you are stoopid!

Digging deeper, i see.

You are ignorant of the Koranic verses when it comes to treatment of dogs.

You are making shit up based on some vague idea. Read about Muhammad's opinion on how to mercifully treat a thirsty dog.

The anti dog thing was aimed at rabid dogs, and black dogs entering sanctuaries, if I remember correctly.

So dogs over all = OK. Dogs under very narrow circumstances = kill kill kill.

>Mateusz explains Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=si0ltlXYhhk

>a third fucking bronze
wtf I hate bronze now

what part of kora say that to kill dogs with rabid?

>tunisia is the 3rd best country in maghreb after Algeria and Libya

always bronze it seem

>>tunisia is the 3rd best country in maghreb after Algeria and Libya
how did you come up with that conclusion ?
>inb4 muh hdi

You have the highest hdi in NA

ahaha wait for MEMEKHLOUFI to fuck you in the ass

GOLD MEDAL INCOMMING ALGERIA WILL BE RICH NAO

Sudanese bull here
Do MeNa women realize that their men are just fucking manlet with extremely small cocks compared to the superior bbc (big black cock)
Any tips in cucking MeNa men like natural cuckold beta nu-male you are guys?

STFU meezo go MAKE me foul medames (et messieurs) NAO

Algeria will never be good like tunisia
Die jealous of them

Fuck off

t. truck fan

You realize MENA men used to castrate you and use you as fuccbois?

lmao we took TWO gold medals and a bronze last olympics
we haven't been doing so good these olympics but still for an arab country of 10million people it's A-okay
these olympics are fucking rigged anyway

Nice truck driver used to eat pork and drink beer :)

You're sudanese, and I assume from the north, your body type is similar to south east asians. You're not SSA.

Hello.

I don't mean to play the sheikh here, but only to elucidate where there is confusion.

The virtue or purity of dogs has quite a long discussion in Islamic circles. There is consensus among those who heed by the Hadith that the prophet censured owning a dog without meeting one of three expectations: either it be a hunt-dog, a walking-dog (for the blind, presumably, yet in official circles there seems even there to be some dispute) and for guarding (the specific hadith specifies guarding crop, but there is room for implication that it may guard prizes and private territories) (Muslim: 2974). As is with Islam, its censoriousness is stressed by the need to deduct a "mountain of hasanat" (Bukhari: 2145) (yet in Muslim it mentions two mountains-worth of hasanat) every day a dog who does not meet such requirements is grabbed, merely grabbed or touched.

The final point gives room for the Muslim Cathedral to fear even bringing up dogs, this is also corroborated by a hadith (Ibn Majah: 3640) that "angels do not enter areas housing dogs," and because the pious Muslim cannot bear the thought of his salawat not being accepted or his prayers heard, you don't often see dogs inside places

People will even shy from them or run away, possibly because they are not accustomed to seeing them more than anything, especially the younger generation. There are rare cases of people owning dogs in Hebron (given the subject matter of the Israeli's video), I have seen them. I have seen Imam's lambasting the owners for it, I have seen little children throw rocks at dogs. A cousin of mine was rebellious enough to find a little niche under a mauled car where puppies were being kept and he bashed their heads in with a giant rock, but that was ignorance, he was no fundamentalist, he was only ten or eleven. It's not to say we weren't sorry for it, we cried and told him Hell's angels would poke irons at him in the afterlife for it.

Better go prep that bull. Your wife is not gonna go fuck herself.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qBjXkdZEEU

Time for Sharia, kafiri scums

East african cucasoids do not count
Negroid with HUGE BLACK COCKS sre superior to every other race physically and sexually
Average black dick = 13 inch
Average white brown
and yellow cock. = 0.1 inch

I am from south Sudan whitey boy

> why do you hate dogs ?
> "civilized people" © like them
well , only white people like them ; not the same case around the world you know
plus these are wild dogs , which is a huge problem in both jordan & palestine , caused by bediouns ditching their dogs after they get older / injured or because they simply don't need them anymore , they are extremely dangerous because they are trained to attack anyone beside their owner

we did that in atlanta, but then someone murdered our gold medalist

There is no part in the Quraan that tells people to kill dogs. It is not generally believed that dogs were killed for bearing illnesses, as it was generally uncouth of anyone to simply own them, and the prophet was very fond of kittens and they are, despite their domestication, a great host of a motley other of diseases - especially to young children. I would suppose the prophet would know this.

A seerah, I forget the source, a seerah that is possibly weak relays that the prophet's wife (cannot remember which one) once brought a pup home without his knowledge and that, after he saw it on his bed his face turned yellow and ordered it out and the sheets burnt.

The mas'alah about a dog's purity is still a hitherto unsolved problem among the four schools of Sunni Islam, but among laymen they understand that with the vast amount of literature for/against owning them: it is just better to be safe and not own them, and to repeat ablutions if one ever happens to touch them.

As for shooting dogs in Hebron, it's because they cause a ruckus. We once called the police to have them exterminated because they would howl nonstop and, because they sleep in those big trash disposal unit outside, they'd leave the street awash with all sorts of filth in our wake.

its true that blacks are physically superior
but what they have in physique they seem to lack in intelligence
as they have been the dumpster of the known world for over 1000 years.
exporter of their own people in the form of slaves
and today extorted and abused for africa's many natural riches, which they cannot benefit from themselves
idk if there are nazi-esque scientific studies that point at blacks just being less intelligent from birth (i don't buy it) but it is a prevalent opinion amongst racist whites

>being this mad and jealous
Lol
So jealous of the superior BBC?
Go prep the bull Ahmed, Tyron can wait no longer to fuck your wife.

it was probably le big scay moroccans

>tfw large white penis

> most of these hadiths are by abo huriereh
kek

I used to think Iranians were okay and Arabs are shit because of Sup Forums but oh my

Fuck those scummy fucks

Arabs are bro-tier although a bit shady and arrogant sometimes

> tfw brown and I call it 3anteel
fuck Egyptians , really

>white
>large
lmao

Ahahahahaaaaa conspiracy timeeeee.

I've been noticing lately a lot of people on this site who don't like Abu Huriarah what's that about

>white cock
>Large
TOP FUCKING KEK
>brown cock
>big
HAHAHAHAHSHHSHAHAH
NOW THIS IS BAIT
ONLY BLACK COCKS CAN BE LARGE
YOU BOTH ENJOY YoUR 0.5 INCH COCK

Fake hadiths
Abu hurariah said hadith
But not that fucking much
Like 90% of his hadiths are lies used by salafis , islamistis and wahabis.

>Like 90% of his hadiths are lies used by salafis , islamistis and wahabis.
I mean, there are Isra'iliyat and other weird shit, but 90% is not even close to "winging it," that's just obscene.

Psht, you kinda blew it with the inches thing

WIR TÜRKEN SIND BEREIT FICK DEINE MUTTER YO :DDD OSMANEN CCC TURAN

As long as it's sahih/hasan it's fine tho

It's possible to corroborate a weak hadith with a silsilah of hasan/sahih hadiths.

Besides, weak hadiths have the best content/banter. Almost all the apocalyptic hadiths are weak, but God do people panic over them so much.

it's funny that the hadiths talking about dogs is being told by a man who literally his name means "the father of kittens"
Omar sent him to bahrain because he said a lot of hadith about the prophet , and by a lot : I mean a lot than most of the sahaba although he stayed with the prophet for less than three years
although some stories talk about him being deposed by omar again for being corrupt

I bet you tuck your shirt in

And yet Abu Hurairah is usually code for "trustworthy" in public circles. Ulama are usually wary of this, because anyone can claim the prophet said X and attach Abu Hurayrah to the sanad, then everyone's like: oh, oh my, it must be right!

Islam is a luau of mistakes dancing around a pit of fire.

And non-racist whites.
A study was done to prove blacks were victims of circumstance, so they followed black kids adopted into white families to prove this. Turns out, even black kids adopted into white families do worse academically than white kids in white families so the study was deemed inconclusive by the lefties.

No denying nature.

generally i prefer wearing my shirts untucked actually
depends on my getup, i'd never tuck it in with jeans for ex
weird question tb.h

Sup Forums is leaking again

>niggers discussing niggerdom
quality shit senpaitachi

Again abu hurarirah is good
And he loved kittens
But there are shittons of fake hadiths made by salafis and wahabis using his name
Only read the strong ones that everyone is sure that it is 100% true
Even my sheikh told me about fake hadiths using his name

please illuminate us with a spark of your intellect for we a merely stumbling in the mud to your feet

The problem is people treating hadith like quran , Not mentioning the fact that the hadith was gathered in order to stop people from telling fake ones , according the sahih muslim , his 4000 hadith came after looking through 200000-300000 hadiths ; he admitted that he could be making some errors , but he tried his best
also why the fuck every meme hadith has to be in sahih ibn maja ?

>sandnigger calling others nigger

Except I never go to Sup Forums.

>every meme hadith has to be in sahih ibn maja ?
I read every one of them except the daif ones (they are labelled) but what do you mean by "meme hadith"

THANKS I've been wanting to save that one

Sahih ibn maja is known to be the weakest sahih among the biggest 6 ( even my sheikh told me that) , there is some problems with the rwah in his hadiths , and it appears that some of the hadiths are Hadith mwdoo3
Meme hadiths is like the dogs ones and the apocalypse ones , they are mostly not true and weak ,and there is a huge chance that they are in ibn maja book

>why yes m'lady I am m'roccan

المشكله معروفه بس لا احد بيقدر يغيره
لو حكيت شو تحكي هسا بالمساجد للمشايخ رح بيقولو انك مرتد
الامل مع الجيل الجديد
ما منصير نجح في مكافحة التخلف علنا لسه

>I am indeed Tunisian, how did you know?

I could just sense your superiority

fuck I really miss assman
fuck you assholes it was all your fault
this is why we can't have nice things in mena

قلبي يبكي
;_;;
translate the lyrics of this song bls i cannot find les paroles
youtube.com/watch?v=rkh0MeWJfkA

>I am indeed superior in mind, I know that even though we are all equal no one can compete with the Moroccan dick and we should all as Tunisians allow our women to enjoy it to its full extent

you fucking liar,I would never say that
how dare you?

He's singing about his mom

Fuck off, Tunisia is the only arab country that went through the Arab spring and made the best out of it, it has the highest hdi out of the maghreb and isn't a shithole like morocco that sends half of its population here to leech off welfare

Also reminder en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty

fuck k*rd

>Belgkek

>Sahih ibn maja is known to be the weakest sahih among the biggest 6
I know that, that's why I was interested to read it, since most people/sites/pamphlets/discussion only know Bukhari and Muslim I would be able to read about lesser-known aspects of the religion

Each individual narration is labelled by strength (from Sheikh al-Albani's life work) so you can literally skip over the bullshit ones

I mostly see weird stuff coming from Bukhari desu

Apocalypse ones are interesting I especially am interested in Dajjal

>I mostly see weird stuff coming from Bukhari desu
The common mistake is believing all Bukhari and Muslim are sahih. Recent scholarship has reduced some to hasan and even weak, but of course some people don't want to believe this.