Looking for a good small compact tenkeyless mechanical keyboard, preferably wireless, and easily customisable

Looking for a good small compact tenkeyless mechanical keyboard, preferably wireless, and easily customisable.

Any suggestions?

goto /mkg/

You should be in /mkg/ but honestly the tada68 or saber68 have been on my mind for a while now, maybe not ten keyless exactly but aye what ever. I have pic related and its nice but need something smaller.

Isn't that a reddit?

Not compact enough.

The one in my pic here looks great only the space bar is a bit small. Kind of hard to find replacements to that since most spacebars are longer.

Think I will go with a 75% keyboard.

Kind of hard to find something like this wich is wireless.

Another impossible criteria I need; Nordic ISO/ANSI layout.

>Nordic ISO
The only one i know is the Filco manila air, but thats 65%

Can be 60% too, but needs to have arrow keys.

Summary:
- Wireless
- compact
- Nordic layout
- Customisable

I know I'm hard to please.

I believe that's the one in this picture Do you have experience with customising this?

Could go for something without arrow keys if the other criterias fit well.

Are there any benefits of going for no arrow keys? Besides space saving?

Its a Filco so its very customizable, not as much as their other keyboards, but you still have plenty of options from cases to keycaps

9/10 people in this thread are gay.

Not even 10 people in this thread

/thread

Bump

>nordic iso
Pok3r or KBParadise V60

Or Mistel Barocco or Tada68

I know the varmilo VB87M has bluetooth and wired.

Any other compact keyboards (80, 75, 65 (60)) habe that too?

Bump

I own the V60 mini and it is some of the best money I have spent, coming from a 100% keyboard, I adapted quicker than I would think. I got the VIntage Beige version, but they do make a black on black version and RGB versions, with a good assortment of different switches, go with it, you won't regret it.

bumping up the number

>tenkeyless
only millennial cuckold faggets don't use numpad

Mine was blank without lights and with pink cherrys. Perfect board when you change gateron pbt caps. All I need is beige usb-cable and it's The Endgame.

yeah man, I got mine top printed, with MX Clears, was just searching online for a beige coiled cable too man.

damn what keycaps are those?

>dat cable