Anyone else getting tired of winning all the time? I sure am. Other countries are too low energy. Lack winners. Sad

Anyone else getting tired of winning all the time? I sure am. Other countries are too low energy. Lack winners. Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_World_Cup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check it, suck it, love it

It's exhausting.

Kind of, I feel ya.

And yet, you still haven't contributed anything of worth to the world.

Get fucked, scandiniggers.

>tfw we win both Gold Medal and Total Medal count

But Best Korea has 2 golds already. Watch out, capitalist pigs!

>10th

I prefer not contributing to the world over getting shot on the street by some ghetto nigger tbH. Different priorities I guess.

You'd rather be contributing to ISIS fighters with food stamps, inbetween raping little boys.

Did you mix up Norway and someone else?

We're actually on the way of getting the 3rd-most medals of all time, behind 1904 and 1984.

If you want to get shot, you just wait for Brevik to get out m8

This is something said by people in countries that have no modern merits. Unless you are an American billionaire, Russian general, High ranking Chinese communist, British royal, etc, then relavance or muh contibutions are pointless.
What matters is quality of life for the average citizen. How much they will make, how hard they will work, how safe they will be, how long they will live, etc.

By that the Nordics/Scandis, a few Euro microstates like Luxembourg, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, (all irrelevant), are objectively the best countries on earth to live in.

USA
S
A

>Italy was #5 4 days ago
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's not interesting. What about medal per number of athletes?

>overtook the netherlands

thank you based esposito

fuck

SHART

>""""""countries""""""" without 50 medals

>funland and india have the same amount of medals
really makes you think....

Stupid hamburger

>Fins

That rioplatense per capita domination of the continent.

>Luxembourg
This chart is ridiculous 2bh

>in 1928 finland was the third biggest olympic nation in the world
where did it all go so wrong

Look at that glorious fucking flag at no. 10
That's where it all went wrong for us desu

Argentina + Urgay > Latam

A lot of countries didn't give a fuck

cuba is 10x better

All the important once plus sweden and funland did

Yea, but they're commies, they either win or get killed, it doesn't count

>tired of watching other people who happened to be born in my country but I don't know personally win all the time
Fixed that for you.

You are now aware that America is the only nation that taxes olympians for their winnings, and also for the value of their medals.
As a result of Rio 2016 Michael Phelps will have to pay around $55,000 USD in taxes.
This from the country that waged a French supported insurgency against British taxes

>t.country shit at everything besides soccer

How is that we don't federally find our athletes and tax them yet America is still the best?

Do other countries not care about sports as much?

Why wouldn't we tax them on that? They're either citizens or permanent aliens, and it's a form of income.

People think we give a million dollars to our gold medal winners lmao

> 1/3 of athletes banned
> 100% of paralympic athletes banned
> still in the top 5 medal count

Impressive 2bh

>lol who needs the summer olympics? canada is a winter country we own the winter olympic games!

just fuck my shit up. our olympic team should actually try for once the useless niggers. the girls are doing good at least.

They bring glory to their nation and are taxed for their victory.
America unironically supports this.
Not surprising since you also tax Nobel winners.
But be careful not to put too many taxes on the rich, you don't want to deter success.

>>>Norway

Colombia isn't even good at soccer.

I'm not a retard who gets proud at someone else's accomplishment either way.

Again, I see no problem with either, they've brought glory and victory to their nation and now they can bring tax dollars as well. It's taxable income earned by US citizens/permanent aliens, especially in a country that taxes citizens living and working abroad. And in any case US tax rates are a joke compared to Europe's, so it's not like anything more than 13.2% at the most is getting cut, which leaves more than 20k, so you can still make a good amount of money from winning a single gold medal. Though nice banter to the trickle-down people at the end.

Finland didn't train hard enough.

Japan stronk!

Rio Olympic 100x4metres men's relay:

Gold: Jamaica, black x 4
Silver: Japan, yellow x 3 + half yellow- half black x 1
Bronze: Canada, black x 4
Disqualified: the US, black x 4, LOL!!!

well done japan

The US wouldve been bronze anyways. Beat by Japs and a tiny ass island.

You dope a lot.

Fuck swimming

Is the third guy black?

lol even japan is using blacks

> Asuka Cambridge
half desu, he has Japanese mom and Jamaican dad

Some countries pay their athletes for bringing home any medal, and those are the same countries that do absolutely terrible in the olympics.

So who's method is the right method? Exactly.

Yes, please US stop with your genetically modified blacks that eat all the medals. thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_World_Cup

>Basketball as an Olympic sport
>Despite America being the only country who plays

>Disproportionate amount of swimming events
>Good swimmers

everyone plays basketball. it's fun

>60% white
Yeah righto m8, enjoy

SHART

oh look , another amerikan bolshevik and his statistics.

ROID SHART

A FUCKING LEAF

Just a reminder that if your country got less Olympic golds this year than Michael Phelps has in his career, then your country isn't relevant.

kek

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country? Just 25 years ago they had no Olympic medals!

>Call Americans landwhales
>Surprised we're good swimmers

Ayy lamo

lol even japan is using blacks

carn mate, be a cobba n give us a shaft