Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Eh, at least it's not a macbook. Personally mini-itx is the smallest I'll go to preserve value.

Too expensive

I think that's a laptop

20 lbs of glue and carpet.

They deliberately tried to go more fashion accessory than Apple. A fucking glued carpet on the palm rest.

Microsoft attempt to copy Apple, but failing miserably because they can't copy macOS.

Macfags not allowed ITT

macOS can't run win32 software though.

[SOLVED]!

>not installing macOS on it
>not going full circle

Windows 10 >>>>> Mac OS

Unrepairable glued together heap of plastic, fabric and metal

fuck no soyboy

kek check out this retard.

You're right if you hate a piece of shit Macbook Pro, but saying W10 is superior to macOS is just plain stupid

Poor cum boy

>$1000
>4GB ram
>128GB eMMC storage
>alcantera
>windows 10 s
1000 DOLLARS and you CANNOT run 3rd party software or cmd exe without paying $50 more.

Who the fuck is this even for?
Also alcantera is a fucking meme, they use this shit in sports cars including the steering wheel as an alternative to leather in sports cars and it costs the same for the alcantera option.
The material basically turns to a grimy cracked vinyl after heavy usage, all the fuzz comes off.

mac os is soyboy town, kys numale fag nigger cuck

Thank god, win32 software tends to be terrible. Windows programmers are subpar.

wrong

t. devops that was forced to use a mac but then got an xps workstation a few weeks later the office almost imploded

WHat laptop would a smart person buy right now?

None, they're all garbage.

mini-itx or die?

overpriced.

Looks very pretty, too bad for the same price of a mac I'll just buy a mac

/thread

Would totally get one over a macbook if it was more reliable.

Anyone still here?

Haven't been on g in a while. Going to be traveling soon so I want a decent laptop that's fairly durable. I'm guessing you're all going to recommend a ThinkPad but are there other decently durable options.

The 2 500$ cad laptops my brother's have are both flimsy as hell and falling apart, which is what I want to avoid

As for price I'm not sure 700$?