>Crying at the airport right now

I have to go back to Brazil and I'm sobbing at the airport right now. I don't want to leave New England and go back. It's such garbage. I'm so depressed. I will never live in a first world country that isn't a crime-ridden hellhole. Even Southern Brazil is garbage in comparison.

Haha fag fuck you

I have dual citizenship in Israel AND Canada

>mfw have european citizen ship

stay mad, cuck

What are you doing there? I feel the same, I studied in Canada for six months and I wanted to kill myself when I came back.

i'm praying that your plane will crash

fuck off, kike.

it'll work out in the end. I know that feel. Best of luck

I was visiting my uncle who left this shithole in the 1980s to go to America. My dumbfuck father decided to stay because he said that Brazil would get better. Now my cousins get to live the comfy middle-class American lifestyle and I have to live in shit.

Why did I have to get the retarded brother as my father?

sure mohammad

Fica ai então porra, daqui a alguns meses a Hillary se elege, e se você tiver empregado pode ganhar anistia e permissão pra ficar.

just stay there illegally,my friend did that when he was on work and travel,now he has citizenship,he married some meth head prostitue for 5k dollars

Get out of this country, human waste.

Why don't you make me, mohammed al-jihadi?

You really should kill yourself, you hook-nosed piece of shit. I'm not even a sandnigger and actually more Canadian than you

canada belongs to EVERYONE.

You are a sandnigger though

No one else gets this irrationally buttblasted at the existence of jews.
>Actually more Canadian
what do you define as canadian? shouldn't you be worried about the refugees raping your women btw?

That's very kind of you user

>everyone who dislikes Israel must be an Arab! Nobody else could possibly hate us!
How surprising; the mindset of every single Israeli diaspora across the globe. Are you guys born with this paranoid victim complex, or is it just a cultural thing?

How is it paranoid if you're insulting me off the bat for no reason?

what made you dislike Jews so much?

the fact that I'm an expat whose ancestors were all English, you kike.

Jews did 9/11

just stay with your uncle for a while, get a job, make some monies and make the transition into citizenship!
makes sense. he live in florida?

Disgusting culture and religion. Nothing more. It's an irrational, ingrained distaste.

That's a good thing

How did Jews hurt you? Are you made we make more money? Or is it something else

Too bad you're a neet on Sup Forums and your opinion doesn't matter to anyone
go back to maybe they'll appreciate you

Was it worth doing the conscription with the Israelis for citizenship? I'm considering it but I don't know.

No clue
If you want to I guess but decide if that's really what you want to do

>you're a neet
Not.
>go back to Never been.
At least my insults are based on a fact. You have nothing but projections of who you imagine me to be. Do you really believe only a NEET Sup Forumstard could hate Jews? That's naive.

No, because you pull the victim card more than niggers

Let me have three guesses... Richmond Hill? Forest Hill? London?

How'd you manage israeli citizenship without doing the conscription?

Irrational, baseless racism does suggest you are a stormfag or muslim

>inb4 george soros is killin da white race!
yeah because all Jews support George Soros and whatever else conspiracy theory stormfront comes up with. Is it hard to imagine there's different people with differing beliefs?

How am I pulling the victim card? You insulted me based on nothing more than mentioning I was Jewish

None of those

By being born there.

Lmao pussy

>London
Not the Jew but I live there. It's shit.

And I thought all citizens did conscription.

>tfw dual Canadian-Swiss citizenship

I would say I'm pretty safe in case of a WWIII.

Feels like inception, I am high right now, but wasn't this thread made before?

Not if you leave before

If I return I'm pretty sure ill have to serve

Can Switzerland withstand like 10,000 nuclear warheads?

what dont you like about London? I've been there a few times it's nice.

Do you go to Western University?

Yes, northern nigger, you need to come back and work for me and live on your shitty slum, as the majority of the people with your skin color.
Brazil is so shit...it has nothing do to with your failure to get even a miserable monthly wage of 3000 reais.

just don't ever come to the south

pls reply

I have a few friends who live in London and they like it. Seems like a cozy place I want to hear what you think is bad about it

>citizen ship
a ship you can use it to sail across Mediterranean and become a refugee in Italy/France?

what london is the german talking about?

your london stole all our place names too

London, Ontario

We stole a lot more names than that bro. practically half our names of streets, towns etc are british

How old are you OP? You might be able to start doing your own shit soon and get out of that shithole asap

gr8 b8 m8

Much of the city is poor and dangerous (by Canadian standards). There's a common phrase here - "EoA", standing for East of Adelaide, which is a notoriously poor/abandoned/drug-addled area. Unfortunately Adelaide cuts right through downtown, which means half the city falls into that descriptor.
If the plethora of poor ugly overgrown and abandonded properties wasn't appealing enough, the transit system is also notoriously terrible. You can expect your bus to be 10 minutes late at least twice every day. Buses miss entire rounds regularly, and the transit commission has so much more wrong with it that I don't want to have to write on my phone.
Of course the slow transit couldn't be made possible without our gorgeously efficient construction contracting. And by efficient I mean so fucking bad it's confusing how anyone except an infant could do such a shitty planning job. This year the city decided to schedule all of 2016's construction for the same time. It's a given that much of said construction will continue for months past the expected completion date. Just like every fucking year.

It's paradise desu. If it doesnt sound that bad it's because I omitted things due to phoneposting.

yeah my local area seem to be a few streets there

>actually more Canadian than you
The first Anglo-Canadians in Montreal were jews
So you are wrong.

>crying

BOOOO

Marry me and fill my bp with your yummy picanha load

Is it that dangerous though? there's a few stabbings but that's only in comparison to Ontario where even the most dangerous cities are safe as heck

That other shit doesn't seem unique to London. Busses outside of the TTC are shit and construction literally never ends.

Western University campus looks clean and comfy too, lots of hot sluts. I dunno senpai. You working or in school? Or NEET?

It's not about military power. No one wants anything bad happening to Swiss soil in the case of a nuclear war because we have been most reliable platform from which assets of anyone and any country, no matter how corrupt or evil, can be controlled and stored.

If WW3 happens society will literally collapse

Look up how many deployed warheads russia and the US have

Western main campus is very comfy, situated in a great part of town too. Fanshawe is nice. I'm at Wheable upgrading my secondary to switch careers.
Please understand though it's hard for me to properly rant about the important things without a keyboard. It's also hard to put in words just what is so unappealing about living here. Questionable city planning, depressing ugly houses and architecture, moribund downtown scene, low quality people, high amounts of low-income housing creating pocket communities of Muslims and blacks which are mostly unsafe to roam (even during the day, lately)