Would you interbreed with a colombian girl?

Would you interbreed with a colombian girl?

Yes.

Yes I would

Send me a couple

At this point any woman can have my seed

Ugly low IQ shitskins, wouldn't waste my precious Germanic genes on those goblins

Not white enough

I would marry one.

Pic unrelated, but still.

Yeah.

shit face, but those legs and color

>shit face
nigga I

>read about some roided up guy going to Colombia and fucking women every day, having them make breakfast or coffee for him in the morning
>tfw too fat to get Colombian gf

Such cases.

>shit face
rude

Yes I would

>Not being the roided guy

Lmao @ you fag

I'm going to colombia to get cheap roids and colombian pussy

How much money would I have to pay for a Colombian woman to ride my 6 inch dick?

>shit face
t. burger

100 american dollars

jksjasjajajajash, mentiroso, 40-70 dls cobran

esas son las normalitas, las caras pero no a nivel de narco puta si llegan a los 100

>real woman

nah, thanks

Shit face

Who do you do this? Are you mentally challenged or what?

why*

hope you get caught at the airport with those drugs asshole. And I know you read tht shit on misc

My gf is Colombian.

I wonder why women from Colombia and Venezuela are so hot. Is it because they have the right amounts of white, black and indian in them?

>hot
That fucking meme needs to die. You'll be pretty dissapointed once you meet a couple of them

Not too many people have black blood here, and the ones that do, don't have too much, maybe it's just the spaniards fucking the good ones

No. I don't find brown girls attractive. I don't hate them or wish them to die or anything, I just don't think they are attractive. Same goes for Asian girls tho.

I only like white/slavic girls .

If I go to colombia, how much cocaine would I have to shove up my asshole after the cartels kidnap me and threaten my life?

thats because you are a colombian living in the north

A lot. Don't come here if you value your life

they will train the elasticity of your asshole beforehand, try to enjoy it

True. No one in their right mind would come here if they don't at least speak the language to get you out of trouble

>Cartel
No such thing right now, but you may have to deal with favela drug dealers

No I don't want to race mix.

how does a russian know a fancy big word like "elasticity"?

from left to right 8-6-10-??

POST COLOMBIAN GIRLS FEET PLS

stop making these threads man. Our women are not whores for you to display them this way

Truly? If I went up to a Colombian woman on the street and offered her around $500 American how far would that take me? Or would she scream rape?

8-6-10-11

You'd go to jail I'l guarantee you that

>>>>Our women are not whores for you to display them this way

Oh yes they are

I'm coming to Colombia.

>Paying women for sex, let alone $500 fucking dollars

Pathetic as fuck m8

Kys

Only pay that much if she is 10 to 12 years olds.

They're not and they hate autistic anglos. Maybe they'll party with you and make you invest in them but you'll end up with blue balls

Well forget that then. I'll go to Ukraine instead.
I'm new to paying for sex but have a lot of disposable income. How much is a reasonable amount?

Why would you do that, you can buy atleast 6 decent whores with that, and prostitution is legal here, not listen to this fool

On top of that, Ukrainians are god tier in comparison. I went to Lima last year and stayed at a hotel with 2 ukrainin girls who would walk around topless all the time

I'm not an anglo and I have a great body
Ill fuck them all on the beach

don't pay women for sex you fucking faggot

how are autistic are you jesus christ

Why do you insist on portraying our women as whores? Would your mom be proud?

Pretty autistic desu. Could never score a 10/10 on my own merits alone.

You don't pay women for sex, you pay them to go away after you've cum.

M-must preserve the anglo bloodline

>Ill fuck them all on the beach
public sex will guarantee you some jail time with some subhuman niggers and you'll also become famous as you'd appear on the news

>and they hate autistic anglos

Doubt that 2bh. We're the apex masters of this planet.

You can't cus you have a bad attitude by giving up on yourself from the start

The meme about "whether you think you can or can't, youre right" is true. They're just women man, look good and be confident and you'll get laid

it was hyperbolic

I am not literally going to have sexual intercourse on the beach

It´s not like anybody is desperate for them
It musn´t be so difficult

They see you as a credit card m8. you'll buy booze for them, paying for their dinner and taxi ride and you'll go back to your hotel to masturbate

>Betas will actually do this

hahahaha

Women here love foreigners (actually everyone here loves foreigners since there is not too much of them)

Implying they don't want half white anglo master race offspring and my BCP(Big Canadian passport). They will be licking my asshole the second I get off the plane 2bh.

MOREE FEET PLS THATS NOT ENOUGH

and why do you want foreigners to fuck our girls? Are you really this much of a low life self-hating cuck

> there is not too much of them
Maybe in your slum but I see plenty close to where I live

Obviously she wants to meet a foreigner

>impling she doesn't have a thick dick

>Keeps insulting Colombia on every thread
>Says our women are ugly
>Calls me a self-hater

Women don't have dicks

If you're going to dress up your dog at least give him a respectable black button up. I approve.

"""""""""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""

you still don't get it, do you? Would you like to live in a multicultural paradise? if so, why don't you go to usa or canada. I like to keep my culture intact and the country under the radar

It is my life's dream to fuck a Colombian girl--especially her ass

I've met two Colombian exchange students. One of them was some sleazy long haired guy that couldn't hold his liquor and constantly tried hitting on girls.

How the fuck do they even find Finland on the map?

>Stop liking things i don't like
Yes, i would like to, and no, i'm not moving to another country

that's my spell-checker knows it

Which aspect of your culture do you like most the kidnapping or the Marxist-Leninist revolutionaries?

I bet you're one of those that get supper happy when you see news of haitians, chinks and cubans entering the country illegally

>I like to keep my culture intact and the country under the radar

I'm sure telling random Anonymous Canadians on the internet that Colombian women won't like us is working for you m8... Seriously though I don't think you have too worry about any of us coming to Colombia.

Don't you touch Lenin. He died for our sins

none, I just don't enjoy sharing space with people from other religions and customs

Yes, i do like non-commie cubans and chinks (not haitians), any problem with that? How does it feel that you will be forever related to this country you hate so much?

Thank you bro

I am considering coming to Colombia sometime soon when I can get some time off work. Looks like a comfy place

I don't hate it man. You seem to be tha one that hates it by wanting chinese people to come here

>Bald Lenin

That reminds me, after Putin leaves power you guys are due for a head of state with a full head of hair.

>watch Narcos
>develop fiesty Columbian woman who gives me shit fetish
>what is wrong with me

Anyway pls give

I'd wager you need to meet more of them

All you foreigners salivating over Colombian girls from TV and pics in this thread need a reality check. The vast majority of them are mediocre

And golddiggers

>tried hitting on girls
Was he an overcompensating manlet?

pics of mediocre columbian in exchange for mediocre irish pls

>Narcos
>Reality
Girls on TV don't look like the average to b honest

Tbh all your women crave for the BFC (Big Foreign Cock), been there, done that, and didn't actually spend that much money in my vacations there, they will suck your cock for free when they find out you're not Colombian.

Shit must suck for you but it's fucking hilarious

I don't know what a "mediocre" girl is, but this is the average girl here in Medellin

This is something more realistic. Nothing to get excited over as you can see

Go to Ukraine / Poland

> nah m8 I don't give a fuck. I'm more surprised about the fact that you came back to canada alive. I think OP is more worried as he has a strange fetish in which he loves to see foreigners fuck our girls as he is not able to do it himself

The foreigner halo effect is kind universal desu, I myself experienced it as a lowly Colombian guy in Europe.

oops sorry for the green text

At this point in life this is the only kind of girl that would make me feel something and she's Spanish fuck

>Glorifying colombian women
Nice try my virgin friend

if that's average that's insanely hot

this on the other hand... is still hotter than average cos THICC

enjoy "average" Irish girl