EMIGRATION

guys pls, I'm desperate here.

Irish guy looking to emigrate to a different country. I don't really mind where desu, i just want to experience something different. I would love some recommendations, advice, etc especially from natives

thanks!

If you don´t take the memes about us seriusly, come here, its cheap, its nice and we have a very positive view on the Irish

Why are you desperate?

how easy is it to find work?

ah m8 you know yourself it's just shite here. You can't get ahead "unless you know someone". Like I love the place hai, but all my mates have fucked off to Canada and Australia and are living the life, makes me jealous senpai

Come to America

Everyone will love you

Depends on your skills, but spanish is a must

It's next to impossible. How the fuck am I meant to get someone to sponsor me? Trust me I'd give my left nut to come to the USA, but it's beyond me now DAMMIT

>How the fuck am I meant to get someone to sponsor me?
Work for a company or something, that's what my parents did

Alternatively move to Canada

that's the plan, but the website is fucking poxy. It keeps freezing/refuses to load everytime I get so far in the application. It's like God is telling me something.

Anyway, what part are you from? I'll be sure to visit when I sneak in illegally x

>what part are you from?
Texas

Don't worry, you won't be the only illegal by a long shot

You can get a tourist visa and overstay it like the Polacks do

Australia all the way. It sounds like you've done some research and you have mates living there already

yeah it's only 1000 euro for a flight, visa, etc. I alreay have it saved so it's only a matter of picking where.

What about Columbia? What's that place like?

Irish don't need tourist visas to enter the US, we've a 3-month visa-free travel agreement I think.

You should move to Dublin

Why don't you just move to somewhere else in the EU?

interesting

I had no idea we didn't have a visa-free travel agreement. It'd make sense considering our joint-history.

In regards to your second point, I do live in Dublin. West Dublin too, Clondalkin. I love this place but I just feel no attachment to it anymore!

>please behead me

>mudshits invading EU
>chinks invading all the Commonwealth nations
>poos invading Britain
>Pablos invading America
FUCK this gay life t.bh

Pick your poison m8

Inshallah western pigs

>you will never be born in 1970 and pic related will never be your high school American sweetheart and you will never plan an incredibly optomistic future together

Come here. Even if you're not rich or skilled in anything you could teach English and enjoy upper-middle class living standards working 20 hours a week.

My sister-in-law is Vietnamese actually. She was telling me to teach English as a foreign language. Not sure what part she's from, but her parents were what we call "The Boat People" who came here after the American-Vietnamese war

>wanting to live in a commie cunt

Go to Hawaii and bum it for a few months

Just come here for a few months and see how it is like, travel cost and living expenses for a couple of months are dirty cheap anyway. Even if you don't settle here you'll most likely gain interesting experiences. Go to Saigon, Da Lat, Nha Trang or Da Nang. Stay the fuck away from the north even if you know someone there.

>Vietnam
>communist

That's about as true as American "freedom" Abdullah.

>That's about as true as American "freedom"
We are 100% free™

Why should he stay away from the north though?

Mauritius

>shit weather for most of the year except mid Autumn and beginning of Summer
>fewer genuinely friendly people
>pollution
>dirty food
>shit tier beaches

It's NOT that bad and there are some redeeming qualities, but why go there when the Central and South is indefinitely better? I'm saying this as someone who lived in Hanoi for ~25 years.

Alright, that makes sense

Go teach English in China or Japan. The are desperate for native English speakers regardless of which country they are from. Typically they reimburse your flights and give you a free flat to live in.

Objective list of decent places:
Wales
Netherlands
Iceland (don't go to Reykjavik)
Some parts of China
Mongolia
Vietnam

Objective list of shit places:
Anywhere in Africa
England
Scotland
Belgium
France
Russia
Japan
Korea

Everyone leaves us. Why is our country so shit?

YA THER TED?

What utter shite you just fucked up and think emigrating is going to fix that

>you will never live as a priest on Craggy Island spending your days sipping tea made by an insistant housemaid assigned by The Church in the middle of nowhere

Why even live famsie wamsies?

Ireland seems pretty based, I guess it depends what you want out of life
I'd rather be from there than here

Isn't it prayer time Abdul?

What do you mean by this?

The fuck is wrong with Ireland? Not getting your does of shitskin sightings? Take a trip here and we can take care of that pretty quick.

>The fuck is wrong with Ireland?
Unemployment is expected to spike throughout this year and the start of next before falling to 7.5%

Life here is honestly a little too good, so people like to go abroad for a few years to work before coming back - most of our immigrants for the last few years have been Irish people returning

>Objective list of decent places:
>Wales

>Objective list of shit places:
>Anywhere in Africa
>England

hmm i wonder what part of the uk you are from

>Unemployment is expected to spike throughout this year and the start of next before falling to 7.5%
Tbh mate we are not much better. I myself am looking to greener pastures. Looking at Argentina and East Asia at the moment.

England, you fucking inbred cave dweller

But will you solve murders?

just stay in china.