I really, really don't like Israel. I recently learned Zionists used to steal babies. Fuck Israel

I really, really don't like Israel. I recently learned Zionists used to steal babies. Fuck Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't let them fool you user
Free Palestine

>"The JNF, as the owner of the JNF land, does not have a duty to practice equality towards all citizens of the state."
brilliant

bump

Who told you that. Mohammed ibn-Goatfucker?

It's okay, muslims aren't humans.

You still fund them.

those were elves, not zionists

Zionists aren't real user

Have you been listening to Sup Forums again?

Who the fuck cares palishits aren't human anyway

Yeah, the well poisoning and host desecration were pretty dick things to do as well.

the bigger damnation of those fuckheads would be heavy promotion Usury (which was practiced only towards infidels, by the way) and the bank system with abusive tariffs.

So you can say them "thank you" for inflation, economical crisis and the margin race being a normal part of humanity's economy system.

What's bad about usury?

in grand scheme of things, my friend, it turns into a race for the markup - so if everybody wants to raise the price for their goods/services in order to cover up their costs (be that either oil or brand new iPhone 1e+20), it creates disparity between the efforts that were put into making the product/service and what its real cost is
>hurr durr 'but the cost is whatever someone is willing to pay for it'

no it fucking isn't, and leaving that loophole being acceptable turns entire world's society running in circles between singular individuals goals. Christ, just open up the Economy section in Wikipedia or something, will you? I'm kinda pissed (in british way) to talk about it in any acceptable scope of comprehension

iir when ezra pound, one of the best american poets of 20th century wrote a poem against usury he was held by pro jew american soldiers in a cage for a while and was almost sued as a war criminal cos muh lolocaust

I dont think you understand economics

Usury has nothing to do with what you said either

>What its real cost is
>Real
what determines the cost and value of something? How much do you believe things should cost to be in tune with their "real cost"?

bad goy, we are gods chosen jesus was a jew, you serve us, support israel ok? you are nazi who wants to kill 6 million and lead to all wars.

>Usury has nothing to do with what you said either

that's because the thought was half-baked. Please fuck off to some place else

Explain how much things should cost I'm curious to hear this

do you understand what 'pissed' means, you inappropriate bastard? Leave me alone, go to wiki - tons of smarter than me people shared their thoughts on subject

But really I don't see what's wrong with usury

You agree to take a loan under certain conditions then are surprised when you actually have to pay it back?

You're retarded, I want you to explain the term "real cost" to me, how the fuck do you determine that you idiotic Communist

>be against usury
>oy vey you're against natural economics! not just that parasitic circle that leads to wealth with no production!

I want you to explain why it's bad

Why do retards agree to a loan then get mad when they need to pay money they agreed to borrow?

Someone receives money without production, shares of profit produced by investment is fine but not usury.

Btw ill read wikipedia as you suggested

Can you directs me to the page where it explains why the value of something isn't what people are willing to pay for it? I want to know how to determine the value of something you sound really smart

Why is it not fine if you agreed to it?

So you sign a contract on certain terms then when you have to actually honor what you agreed to you say it's not fair? Doesn't make much sense to me

Oh look it's the Sun author Canacuck-good-goy. So tell me what is the ultimate plan? People get blown from their homes then they are moved to 1world countries? Middle-east wars + Israel. Nope let's not comment on it. Let's pray for Israel. The west has had its share of involvement and puppets in that region. West should stop all trade etc or full deus vult and take over

>Good goy
>Goy

But I'm part of the tribe...

It is something that shouldn't exist, it funnels wealth into people who have not produced a single thing.

You're not making a good argument for why it shouldn't exist

>It funnels wealth
How? It's completely voluntary, you can make it not exist by not utilizing the service. If people want to agree to take out a loan willingly why is that unfair?
why do you hate freedom?

I don't think you're able to answer

voluntary doesn't matter.

>why do you hate freedom?
I don't believe in the freedom of exploitation.

Why not? Why can't people agree to take out a loan under an agreed upon set of conditions?

You have no answer except
>It's bad
>It shouldn't exist
>It's bad
>It's not right

how is anyone being exploited if they agreed to it? So now you think people are too stupid to make their own decisions?

Merit doesn't matter, usury is criminal.

we dindu nuffin man!

don't borrow money then

You don't have any arguments for why it's bad. You can't just keep repeating "it's bad because it's bad" over and over

You're being retarded, usury has no reason to exist.

The mere demand for it is reason to exist.

>I want to borrow x amount
>I will pay back x amount + y!

>This should be illegal

Why? Why shouldn't people be allowed to borrow money if they so choose?

>Sup Forums users literally can't explain this

I'm still waiting to be explained why Usury is bad without using memes or circular logic.

No more replies of
>it's just bad okay idk why read about it somewhere else I can't explain why I hold strong opinions on something
>It's bad!!!
>Jews are bad
>It's evil
>It shouldn't exist because I think it's unfair because I think it's bad because I think it's unfair because I think it's bad because I think it's unfair because I think it's bad

>Zionists used to steal babies
t. guy who killed william of norwich

Waiting

Rent-seeking behavior is not conductive to a healthy economy. At a sufficiently large scale, rent-seekers are just parasites on genuine economic growth.

>Rent-seeking results in reduced economic efficiency through poor allocation of resources, reduced actual wealth creation, lost government revenue, increased income inequality,[1] and (potentially) national decline.

I don't steal babies.
Or is Zionist a term used for radical jews or something?
I really don't understand or follow the Sup Forums memes.

Don't fall for the jewish shills OP,israel is more than ready to take a giant shit on your country if it's in their interest,read this and maybe youll know how much respect israel actually has for america.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Reported for problematic antisemitism

Enjoy your ban

Loans aren't wrong, they're necessary in a lot of cases

>this thread

Go blow yourself up mohammad