Why don't you live in Murica, user? It's fun!!

>why don't you live in Murica, user? It's fun!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OHIO
H
I
O

A misleading map. I lived in New Hampshire for 17 years and we had 1 tornado and 0 earthquakes. Lived in New York for the last 7 and we've had 1 earthquake that was actually in Virginia.

according to that map, Detroit is the safest place in America

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

Michigan confirmed for safest state in the entire country.

Earthquakes aren't too bad. Most of them are small. Building are made to withstand shaking. The only thing that sucks is you can't predict them.

t. californian

They should add "niggers" to the list of disasters.

Detroit would be okay if it was Canadian clay.

looks like simcity

>my anecdotes are representative of the whole

kek, you're right

Is detroit really that tiny?? Thats a fucking town

Why this city seem big and small at the same time?

There used to be tons of factories and twice as many people in Detroit.

What's the best state in burgerland?

Michigan reporting in. We have absolutely no problem with natural disasters. The worst we ever get is really cold winters.

Detroit is ground-zero for post-industrial collapse. They took the loss of American manufacturing and the decline of the auto industry harder than any other. The city is a shell of what it used to be.

What you're seeing there is the foundation without any of the filling, a great number of buildings were abandoned or demolished.

california

done

Live in east CA and we've just about never had an earthquake here, and the last flood was fucking 1996 or something

Probably Colorado or Oregon. Depends on your taste I guess.

Where are the wildfires?

Throw Maine in there too desu

Where? House burn down yet?

Surely New England has a better showing than Maine. Like Vermont or something.

foothills up north

never had a fire that close to me, its usually up in the mountains from dry lightning or farther up towards oregon

I live in San Diego and I remember like 10 years ago the fires were so bad doctors were recommending everyone stay inside due to the ash fallout.

SoDak, Our last flood was in the late 60s. Sure our weather can be bipolar but it honestly isn't a problem if you aren't a pussy that can't handle a few feet of snow every few years.

Didn't know that hurricane risk can reach that north tbhbbb

I live in Michigan and I'll tell you what. Tornados are uncommon in this state, and earthquakes rarely happen.

Live in hurricane country. My home is built to withstand flooding (where the real damage from hurricanes happens) so the only inconvenience is that I can't go outside and maybe the power goes out sometime. Pretty comfy desu.

Nobody lives in Tornado land and floods are (usually) dealt with well.

Earthquakes don't tend to be an issue but occasionally we get a big one that fucks up everything. The real trouble are honestly hurricanes. They happen frequently and severely enough to put a damper on your good times. I know plenty of people who've had their houses partially destroyed and been without power for weeks because of those things.

tfw euros will never know what its like to have entire tv channels dedicated to domestic weather disasters

>nobody lives in the tornafo area

This. Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, those states are fucking empty.

Best I guess Colorado. Safest, UP Michigan.