*blocks Apple and Samsungs path*

*blocks Apple and Samsungs path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n8uG7wQGVXA
gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.en.html
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-2/development
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-2/orig-development
gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-may-have-exploded-due-to-extreme-external-force-company-finds-1739226
youtube.com/watch?v=v9UjimgYgto
gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=5&idPhone1=8507&idPhone2=8791&idPhone3=8529
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mi-Note-2-5_7-inch-Global-Version-6GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Snapdragon-821-Quad-Core-4G-Smartphone-p-1099144.html
cnbc.com/2017/12/05/apples-ipad-wins-eu-trademark-case-against-xiaomis-mi-pad-tablet-computer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*blows up in your hand*
*provides no customer support*
*things randomly don’t work and community doesn’t update your designated rom*

heh nothing personnel

How can you say this, if you've never even held one?

all of these are not true for xiaomi tho

You just described Samsung

I wish they'd violently penetrate the Western market. Be nice if they displaced LG/Samsung on the lowish-end.

#JustAppleThings

Why would you sit on your phone?

Why would you buy a fruit bomb?

>nu male no longer smiling in selfies after getting ass blasted by apple

wew... so butthurt

*breaks after 2 days with 1 day warranty*

#JustAppleThings

Nice try China botnet

Applefag detected

Also xiaomi is going to destroy apple soon

It's pretty weird to see that they're pushing lots of stuff now, like electric bikes, rice cookers, lights, even clothes. What's their end game?

>What's their end game?
COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION
youtu.be/n8uG7wQGVXA

*steals ur data*

嘿... 这不是个人的, 小孩

To steal all technology related foreign IP.

I just got one of these. How can you confirmable post this on Sup Forums knowing that they are violating the licensing of the Linux kernel? Why do they keep getting away with it?

New Sony? Any news on consoles?

In what way are they vreaking the tos

So no Xiaomi phone has ever blown up in some pajeets pocket?

Who knows

>tfw Pajeet will never shit on your face
Why even live?

lol you just described samsung and apple. none of those are true for xiaomi

>Xiaomi
>pajeet

Not releasing kernel sources. Read:
gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.en.html

I'll take a chink botnet over a US one any day of the week.

This

That implies they modify the kernel. Plus that law wont hold true in china

I think that was thor or some other china phone. Xiaomi has no problem like these.
The only real problem it has maybe the burn in screen but that is the warranty range. So they either switch out the phone with other one or change the screen.

>I'll take a chink botnet over a US one any day of the week.
This. They Chinese can't screw you over with personal info like the Americans can

Why are threads like these even allowed?
Fuck off to csg

Why don't any of the incompetent mods just delete these blatant shill/advertisement threads?

Jesus. Chinks are getting so rich they're beginning to turn other countries into factories. The age of Western manufacturing is at it apex

Yeah, Samsung is a bit fucked up on that aspect.

What is the raw equivalent of a Mi Max 2 on a smaller screen? Same software, same other hardware. I had one a few days ago and god damn that phone is the bees knees.

t. assblasted Applel fag

Xiaomi has the worst cameras and their displays are inferior. The phones look good in pictures by themselves but if you compare them side by side to a real flagship then it's obvious the chink shit is worse.

Only the part about the cameras is true

and even the cameras part is not 100% true because it's only the cheap redmis that have bad cameras

Surely, asian botnet is better than jewish botnet. I can totally shee why it's better, yes. mmm.

give me one good reason why i should give a single shit about any botnet outside of the usa

Good bang to buck ratio, but I prefer other chinks.
>other chinks
Up until this month I'd say "are they even trying", but then I saw that Huawei released project Treble enabled phones, and suddenly they became a viable choice.

>still no update for my Redmi Note 2 I bought in 2015 December
>still on Android 5
>absolutely no custom rom available for this phone anywhere
help

>buying mediatek
you fucked up m8
>no custom rom
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-2/development
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-2/orig-development
did you even try to search? you seem like a retarded person to me, get an iphone instead

also the latest miui 9 is available for the redmi note 2 so i don't know why would you lie about no updates

miui 9 for redmi note 2 is only the skin
it still is android 5

No retard.

Some real flaws:

- subpar RF performance on 2G networks
- wifi degradation when BT turned on
- no EQ over bluetooth

but why? are you a burger? if so its literally a country trying to dominate your financially and technologically. Do you like to be cucked by chinks?

Wow, those sound pretty minor desu

I'd take koreans over chinese sure, but I'd take either one over californians

>would rather be cucked by burger flavored chinks than further the commercial interests of fellow countrymen

CIA/NSA interests are not my interests.

Go live in China or Korea and stfu then.

t. not even a burger but seriously what even is your point? You just don't care about your data being raped either way?

Are you really that dense? You don't want to live in the country of your botnet. In China I'd rather have an American botnet.

Probably poltard cathotaliban, they love US govt.

in any country that isn't China it's better to have a chinese botnet because those fat fucks from the US can get you in almost any other country
is it that hard to understand? why would i give a single fuck about my data being stolen by a government that doesn't even have a way to get me in my country?

I'm happy with my xiaomi, my gf and parents bought one too because of the quality /price ratio

Are you worried about your career being destroyed by a tyrannical US government botnet? Do you not realize that if you ever make it on a level where that matters then you'd be more vulnerable to the chink botnet anyway?
Business is international and they'd wreck you more than any western govt would unless you are literally a muslim terrorist or something.

They are not even bad phones but this love for the chink botnet has to stop.

>love for the chink botnet
i just hate the US and i don't have a single reason why i should care about chinese faggots spying on me
>Are you worried about your career being destroyed by a tyrannical US government botnet?
i'm worried that the US could arrest me in my country for whatever stupid fucking reason they think of
the chinese and the russians can't do that here.

>tfw my mom has a redmi 4x, my brother a mi4 and my dad a blackview bv6000

I wish I could have one, they're just so pretty and cheap. They don't work with the bands used in my country though, it sucks.

which ones do you use?

sorry about your shitty country user, hopefully they bend over less to the USA in the future.

Why do you hate them anyway?

I almost fell for euro band 20 meme.

Still get LTE no problems without it.

>More china crap

I wish the quality did become as good as Japan's.

>China is outsourcing to india
wow.

>sorry about your shitty country user
almost any normal country that isn't russia or china has those "deals" with the us

>japan
>good quality
that would be like 10+ years ago

That'll only make chink stuff as expensive as Japanese.

Unfortunately this is already starting to happen.

What you so afraid of them coming after that the chinks wouldn't in order to gain an advantage? your loli collection?

>that would be like 10+ years ago
Only because they outsource too now.

It's all chinese now.
And they apparently have begun outsourcing to india... which means it'll get worse.

>what is julian assange

gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-may-have-exploded-due-to-extreme-external-force-company-finds-1739226

youtube.com/watch?v=v9UjimgYgto

You certainly know a lot about chinkphones :/

>he thinks his loli cartoons are comparable to Assange's work
Jesus Christ

Then disclose your secrets and move to a nation/embassy without an extradition treaty like a reasonable cunt does and sit the fuck down. We are too far gone for this bullshit.

1900/700, or something like that. I just know they won't work. The Mi Mixx would work, but I really just want a regular looking phone like the Mi 6.

My secret is how to make the best spud and chill on earth.

i know a lot about reasonably priced tech, i don't buy without doing a lot of research first

>700mhz
oh shit nigger why would any country do that, the only other xiaomi phone that supports 700 is the mi note 2
you could just get a oneplus instead
>1900mhz
mi 6 supports this one, but you would have a hard time getting a good signal

Every Xiaomi has a bad camera.
Check out the camera comparison tool in gsmarena.

*blocks your bootloader*

This is also blown out of proportions.

isn't Huawei the third biggest phone company now though? That Mate 10 looks great

the mi6 and mi a1 both have pretty good results, other models do suck a bit but it's nowhere near old OV tier quality

>botnet this
>botnet that
What the FUCK is wrong with you? Are you a fucking kid?

>the only other xiaomi phone that supports 700 is the mi note 2
Oh shit, you're right. It looks decent. The only issue is that I don't know where to buy it. Is GearBest the only option at $389? Because that seems kind of pricey. I can get an Essential Phone at that price without any fishiness. I do hate the camera bump, but value wise the Essential phone is better.

Mi A1 is beaten my Meizu M6 note in camera quality, battery life, and I'm base price.

The Meizu Pro 7 has a significantly higher image quality than the mi 6 even though both are using imx 386 and both are dual camera phones.

You didn't even check the photo compare tool, did you?

gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=5&idPhone1=8507&idPhone2=8791&idPhone3=8529

Face it, Xiaomi just sucks.

>phone in back pocket
he deserved it

only the global version supports 700mhz and it's a bit pricy banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mi-Note-2-5_7-inch-Global-Version-6GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Snapdragon-821-Quad-Core-4G-Smartphone-p-1099144.html

>You didn't even check the photo compare tool, did you?
i did, i compared the mi a1 with s8+ and iphone X and didn't see much of a difference, maybe it's just me
>Xiaomi just sucks.
that's why so many people use it, because it sucks and you could get something better for the same price
i'm thinking about buying a redmi 4x because my current phone is a bit too big for me

You have to compare low light, any phone can take passable daylight photos...

Do you not spend a lot of time on Sup Forums? The botnet bullshit has been an ebin maymay for some time now. It's almost also used as a vague "argument" against something so it's probably safe to filter.

Thanks for the link, user. I probably won't go for it at that price. At least I know where to go to get the Mi Book eventually.

>EU
>cucking Europe since 1993
cnbc.com/2017/12/05/apples-ipad-wins-eu-trademark-case-against-xiaomis-mi-pad-tablet-computer.html

Are you literally retarded? I mean no offense but I had Redmi Note 2 and there are so many ROMs for it. I've used Cyanogen, Paranoid, Omni, Cyanogen by bule, just to name a few. Don't be a faggot and search for them properly either on mi's device forum or on xda. I'm really butthurt right now because of you

ok show me lineageos android 7 rom for redmi note 2

see?
redmi note 2 is missing

Where's Oreo or even Nougat for Redmi Note 3?

>Using a phone

HTC is gonna be the next big one. Cap this post.

Then buy another phone, retard.