How did this cheeky 18 year old Aussie cunt manage to btfo the government and went to Syria to join ISIS?

How did this cheeky 18 year old Aussie cunt manage to btfo the government and went to Syria to join ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfvGECYB6Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By being active on twitter

I believe a month or two after he arrived ISIS assigned his stupid ass to be a suicide bomber since he wasnt a fighter and had no real skills to bring to the table.

he was a neet shitposter on Sup Forums who just wanted to die. islam was just an excuse

wow he looks like me

terrible fighters irl like being terrible posters online

when your high wears off and you realized you just joined isis

>join ISIS to be a badass jihadi with authority
>assigned suicide bomber
>can't back out without being flogged as a faithless bitch
>fuck up your suicide bombing and only kill yourself

This man lived out a greek tragedy.

wow what a dumbass.

why didn't they use him as sex slave

literally a white abu hajaar

Zika

sorry

Poor cunt, sad story tb'h, and you can still have a degree of sympathy for him because he never actually managed to killed anyone. Maybe he never really wanted to.

>sympathy
that kind of talk won't get you to the moon, son

>that kind of talk won't get you to the moon, son
And that kind of talk won't get you friends.

What's his story i keep seeing the kid's mug every here and there,did he fail a suicide bomb or something.

He succeeded in the suicide part anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=FfvGECYB6Gs

He don't get my sympy at all

Pretty much. He got teased in school here, he ran away to syria, ISIS used him for a bit of propaganda, then they realised he was useless so they got him to blow himself up and try to take out some cunts. All he managed to blow up was himself.

I don't know his name, he was a short lived story here.

He wasn't brought up a muslim or anything he just seemed like an angry bullied kid. If he had guns he probably would have shot up a school here. He probably just wanted attention. Like I said, pretty sad story.

That's Jack Gilardi, the famous casting director

That's Jihadi Jake.

That's "A Salam Alaykum" Jakeum