Eastern dragon vs Western dragon

Eastern dragon vs Western dragon

Which one is objectively better?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11035135
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold
youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western of course since eastern are just glorified lizards.

hun dragon best dragon

Nordic dragons are glorified seasnakes

No they have legs and wings and snakes dont have that.

western

I agree, but how come western dragons are always killed off by heroes whereas eastern dragons are worshipped as gods

Because Eastern dragons are aliens just as mongoloids(martians), western dragons are fairy tales based on dinosaur fossils.

Western dragons

Eastern dragons look like flying sneks

Chinks are cowards and prefer surrendering to the dragons instead of slaying them like westerners

Because western men are not sissy asian boys. They could not beat them so they started to worship them.

japanese dragon is the powerfulest

aztec dragons
quetzalcoatl is massive, the aztecs wrote about how his shadow covered the whole lake and city, about 20km2

Dragon aren't seen as evil by Asians.
Allegedly they are descendents of them according to their mythology.

Eastern. Western dragon will be easy target because of wings and body shape. Eastern dragon literally flying without wings and slithering.

this

but western in more realistic tho

eastern dragons can't fly
they have no wings

Western look more badass, but eastern have better aesthetics
I guess i pick eastern

>eastern
>more aesthetic
Kys mongol

Wings is not necessary to fly. They are always depicted with clouds and can fly because their body is light and quick like serpent.
(Eastern dragon eats the sun)

Eastern
Western dragons are just pussies

Western since they're actually real.

>serpents can fly

you asians are CUHRAYZEE

Latvians are Finns (Mongolians) in denial

>Eastern dragon eats the sun

>(Eastern dragon eats the sun)

What an asshole

strawpoll.me/11035135

What does the sun taste like?

>a faggot HAD to ruin it drawing it as a mech

Natives = mongols
WE WUZ MONGOLS AND SHEIT

Eastern, I imagine you mean from Asian cultures, especially Chineese and Japaneese, right?

They weren't sentient beings at all - they were either planes or space crafts. In one culture (i can't tell if from china or japan) there is a story that Emperor came down from the sky on metalic dragon that was breathing fire. - Doesn't sound like an aircraft?

While western ones are probably the last sightings of the remaining dinosaurs or maybe some species that were forgotten or killed out.

>tfw you'll never eat a sun

What about a Western dragon that is a weeb?

Like it grows a gay little goatee and antennae to look like an Eastern dragon.

Eastern

Eastern dragons can fly without wings because they're fucking magical and don't need no physics.

Eastern dragons 1 : 0 Western dragons

I got a better question
What does dragon taste like?

like bags of sand

like chicken

eastern of course. ones a god, the other is a glorified pest of livestock that hordes gold like a jew

this

See

Who would win?
Dragon or Titan?

Which dragon?
Which Titan?
Which Universe?
What are the conditions?

When they get bored after eating the sun, they just hang out by the lakes and high seas (basically water body). Of course you will know when they are near:
They cause storms.

Suncake

Yes

the black dragon seems as s/he is about to make a blowjob to the red one

well, one is a sign of good fortune and the other eats you

No

too flaky Tbh
Gets all over my shirt and shit.
Dragons had bad taste.

Didn't notice. Sorry senpai.

I'm more keen towards the aircraft/spacecraft theory though.

>asian people are aliens

you just don't understand

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold

Epicanthic folds occur among East Asians, Southeast Asians, Central Asians and some South Asians, Indigenous Americans, the Khoisan, Inuit, and occasionally among Nilotes,[6] Berbers and Europeans (e.g. Sami, Finns and Poles).[7][8][9]
The reason many East Asians have the epicanthic fold is not yet fully understood by researchers. However, one of the most likely hypotheses is that they are an evolutionary adaption to harsh winds and snow, such as the conditions of the Himalayan mountain range.[10][unreliable source?]
Age[edit]
Many fetuses lose their epicanthic folds after three to six months of gestation.[11][non-primary source needed]

if many fetuses lose it, then many fetuses have it at some point. the reason it's not lost in "asian" people is because it proved to be advantageous to some degree in the past. maybe when the area was covered with ice and they lived there for tens of thousands of years.

One is a sign of good fortune and grants wishes if you find him, the other is a jew nigger who only cares about bling and shekels.

he thinks of titans of greek mythology such as Chronos and Rhea

I'd bet on titans

It's unrealistic for an Eastern dragon to fly without wings. It's unrealistic for a Western dragon to evolve wings out of its shoulder blades.

Wings would evolve from appendages, like bats or birds. That's why wyverns are better than eastern or western dragons. .

How do we have it? Our asian admx is non-existant.

>and Europeans (e.g. Sami, Finns and Poles)

FINNS are NOT european

Western. Easter dragon looks silly.

It's in their flag too.
The sun is the white background as seen from space the sun is white, mars is the red spot.

the qing dynasty was BTFO because they were backwards idiots

mayebe -- uhuh- mayebe, you didn't think about it but *clears throat* perhaps you're the one -m'kay- who's an idiot see huh

that's because chinks couldn't use what their ALIUM ancestors left them.

They went full retard on Atlantis, and after that they went full retard arguing about who was the real heir of martian royalty.

Can you recommend me some sources/stuff to read?

they're the only reason that most of "china's" land area is in the PRC, that dauria is not russian, that the country they ruled has any position of strength in the interior of the world-island. it was a gunpowder empire like any of its others, and without it the present, in which Chinese are irreversibly entrenched in the Sinkiang and world-heartland, is unimaginable. Han Chinese have never shown themselves capable of doing what the Manchus did

See this youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw
New Age fags are getting ”knowledge" from Freemasons.
Read Finnish, Celtic, Korean, Chinese and Japanese (maybe Indian too) mythology.
Mythology is just history with magic because of lack of understanding.

Western dragons looked like absolute dogshit before the DnD crowd started making fan art.

Eastern dragons have always looked badass.

Thanks senpai, I'll look into it.

mfw you gotta deal with it, ruskie

I liked Ljubljana's dragon, it looks really badass.

>European dragon, derived from European folk traditions and ultimately related to Balkans and Western Asian mythologies.

>The English word dragon and Latin word draco derives from Greek δράkων (drákōn), "dragon, serpent of huge size, water-snake".

>water-snake

idiot Europeans couldn't even depict the legendary creature correctly. asians got it correct

I remember you. 10/10 country, wasn't it ?

>eastern dragons

>Western dragons looked like absolute dogshit before the DnD crowd started making fan art.
you don't know anything about art history.

everyone thinks people "learned how to make good looking realistic art in the Renaissance".

that's untrue. they knew how to do it, but it was not fashionable. people didn't want ultra-realistic looking stuff decorating their houses, or public spaces. they liked the cartoonish, abstract stuff. sculptures could be more realistic, but for 2-d art, they just had a different preference, for whatever reason.

Signal pathway fuckup causes the cells not to die?

Same reason as why I have castratto voice despite having fully functional pair of testicles.

>Same reason as why I have castratto voice despite having fully functional pair of testicles.
damn lad

Juts like how the "anime" style come to dominate roman art?

Indeed, I'm fond of exYugoslav countries, specially Slovenia and Croatia.

ah shit, are you the Brit doing that nice round trip through Alps?

preferences change. a genres popularity waxes and wains

which dragon makes more shekel

western: D&D, skyrim, etc.
eastern: dragonball, godzilla, etc.

please, tell me more. i don't know enough about the history of russian/chinese relations

Eastern of course, western are like: WE WUZ BIRDS AND SHIT, WE HAVE WANGZ.

Hydra masterrace reporting in

Dunno if there's another one but I did that last year.

>cannot fly
>masterrace
Sure mate

of course you'd like the one that's shaped like a poo

I'd fuck either of them tbqhwy

Western dragon
>a beast only the mightiest or smartest heroes can slay, can terrorize entire kingdom into submission, often associated with Satan himself

Eastern dragon
>I WANNA TAKE YOU TO A GAY BAR
>GAY BAR
>GAY BAR

One head or three?

kek

Iku-Turso masterrace reporting, where my tursobros at?

one Poo-Dragon coming up

>sea-worm with tiger's head and Elk Antlers

>Norse dragons look a lot more like the Asian ones

banzai gomenasai

Western dragon is the imbodiment of pure evil. Eastern dragon on the other hand brings prosperity. Ofc Eastern dragon is better than Western dragon scumbag

Dragonite > Gyarados desu

Eastern dragons are Mary Sue do gooders. Western dragons have varied personalities, all badarse.