Which android media player does Sup Forums use on your phone and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gateship-one/odyssey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I created new project in android studio, drag and dropped "media player" widget and compiled, no bloat and virus

Blackplayer EX

I use it because it's simplistic and easy to navigate while also having everything I couple possibly want. I have EX as opposed to the free version because I want to support the developer and it unlocks certain other features like EQ changes etc.

Timber
>contains ads
It's shit

Poweramp for music and MX Player for videos.
Poweramp is customizable as fuck and MX Player is simply the best, it even supports both HW and SW video decode.

What about VLC? After searching a i found that vlc is the only one that plays almost all format and is botnet free and without ads. Whats wrong with it?

But if you want a simple player that looks good, get Phenograph

Ads? The free version does yea. The only advertisment is for you to buy the pro (EX) version. And it's not like a pop up window or anything. It just an option in the sub menu

Plex. All of my media is on my NAS at home which runs a plex server.

>paying for a basic functionality app
Get a load of this cuck

You should pay for premium, and Blackplayer is far from that.

I don't have audio files on my phone. I just use Spotify Premium to listen to music on the go. It werks.

Looks good But is it opensource?

Yes

Anything but MX Player is cancer

MPV for videos since it's the only media player on android I've found to upscale the chroma channels correctly.

Odyssey is pretty neat github.com/gateship-one/odyssey

Nothing at all. I use it too

Google play music

Same here

Neutron for music, mx player for video.

I use a stock music player from htc, it's old af but I can navigate it easily and looks nice and simple. For videos I use youtube mostly because I only watch youtube videos.

Seconding this
I used the free version for a long time, till one day I saw that the EX one costs 1 dollar
I bought it just to support the fella
Also, being able to change the artist's image is sweet

Rocket Player.

Plebes. I run my own ampache server so I can listen on the go without the botnet. Power ampache is a petty good Android client.

>audio
PlayerPro
>Video
mxplayer

blackplayer for music and mxplayer for video

VLC > MX PLAYER

BLACKPLAYER FOR MUSIC

/THREAD

MX Player for videos
Shuttle+ for music

Yeah, still using Shuttle+ and it works great, but lately I've been thinking about replacing it with Black Player.

>audio
Vanilla music
>video
I don't watch video on my phone, but if I did I would probably use mpv.

Spotify is constantly deleting my downloaded songs for some reason.