THANK YOU BASED APPLE

THANK YOU BASED APPLE

So how would one go about making an AP to access macbooks at a starbucks and leak nudes?

bump

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>if you have windows or loonix nobody can hack you

yes!

I don't think you fully grasp how big this security exploit is. This is worse than wangblows wanncry and will soon help spread malware more.

Oh well, I already cancelled my macbook order so I don't care anymore. Shame, the laptop looks so sleek and premium.

>t. assblasted mactoddler

That was patched a week ago

i have everything from a macbook to a thinkpad, im not biased. my point is that if you think that will make you more secure, you're completely wrong. if the government or some other entity wants to see what you're doing, it won't matter what hardware you're on hunny.

And it got undone AGAIN

Screen Sharing is not enabled by default so the chances that you'll find a Mac with it enabled is less than 1 in a 100.

They forced a background update on everyone so this can't be done any more, unless they haven't connected to the internet recently.
Which come on, everyone at starbucks would have done.

Already fixed. Also if someone can physically access your computer or if you give someone remote access, your computer is already compromised.

Try again.

So, this is the power of apple?

Another fuckup, sure. But they fixed the software update and pushed that forced security update for all those users who'd already downloaded it.

And the next one will most likely undo it again. Anyway I've lost all respect for apple at this point. I just can't take them seriously anymore especially after their $1,000 "premium" Xs are suffering from bootloop.

Good thing Android prevented bootloops permenantly..

based google

kek, coming from a pixel 2 xl owner that is pretty funny

Smart thinking. Can't have a bootloop without the boot.

holy kek

ANDLETS BTFO

goddamn i hate indians so much
literally nuke them all

Pajeet will defend this

You're trying too hard.

t. Pajeet

> Ads

>No arguments

How much is Google paying you?

An andloo tried to defend this

Mactoddlers have defended this.

>no botnet OS
>install lineage OS
t-thanks cheng

kek

How will mactoddlers EVER recover?

Andtoddlers btfo

DAMAGE CONTROL

>NO THIS IS NOT THE WAY MY SHILL THREAD WAS SUPPOSED TO GO
>REGROUP REGROUP
>DAMAGE CONTROL

(You)

The one that's been fixed?

>t. assblasted iToddler

Who are you quoting?
I made it clear who I was quoting.
I don't think you shills understand how the greentext system works.

what is this garbage post

>sleek and premium
it's just a fucking laptop
>worse than wannacry
mate, there are two ways to exploit this, either physical access or you enabled screen sharing (off by default)

it's an immensely incompetent bug (not like I've ever expected macOS to be secure -- it goes unattacked entirely because of low marketshare rather than having actual security), but it's far from the worst
it reminds me a bunch about being able to log in locally on old Windows machines by opening help, getting to a file picker dialog and then being able to start Explorer from there (really, once the file picker was open, you basically had Explorer open already)

Mactoddlers have defended this.

Word is screen sharing is not the only remote attack vector. But yeah with like 10% marketshare hackers are better off exploiting the wannacry exploit in unpatched wanblows 7 machines

I don't think you understand how much your ass is blessing right now. Have your wife's boyfriend check on that for you.

>Ass is blessing

Speak English Ranjeet

Wtf is a threat model

Mactoddlers have been assblasted by this exploit.

>your ass is blessing

I have owned macs and imacs since 2010 and even I can't defend this shit. Crook needs to start chopping heads.

Screen sharing is turned off by default, so they won't show up on the network, nor allow any access via GUI.

A mactoddler has defended this.

It was patched. And no, the update that undid it came out one month before it. A new update with it patched out got released today.

Ted Kaczynski was right.

>t. mactoddler