Who is to blame? parents, tv, school, blacked.com, everything at once?

who is to blame? parents, tv, school, blacked.com, everything at once?

>tfw you will never get something as sincere as that

Learning your daughter to adore the big black cock is nothing. Having a channel named after the Big Black Cock is another matter.

you can suck my cock till i come

Negros can be ok, as long as they're not muslims actually. Here most non muslim blacks are pretty fine.

true true but how we can change this?

We can't. Blacks have bigger cocks, that's just a fact. You can't do anything about it, girls will gravitate towards the BBC whether you want it or not.

No one. The guy has a job and is a productive member of society.
Way to project your insecurities onto a little girl and an innocent nigger, you fucking pedo.

it's actually the other way sissy finn boi

are you retarded? How can you sexualize this you filthy bastard?

Are you folks closeted gay or something? Why are you so obsessed with sucking black dicks? Is this all you think about?

white people are weird

this

>Is this all you think about?
That's what women think about all the time, hence the OP's pic.

no reason to be upset

I'd like to remind you there is literally nothing wrong with being black.

Yep they are even taking Arab girls. The caucasian race will be gone by the end of the century

Autism, the thread

so we all shall be black in the future?

i would gladly prove you otherwise

No, white men will all be genocided by feminists and then when they're gone all white girls will be fucking blacks and giving birth to black children, so we (white men) will be dead, not black.

This

If you see this as anything but adorable you're a fuckwit.

can we be saved from worldwide black creampie in white gilrs pussy?
i dont want to perish

>closeted gay or something
closet paedo you mean.

((( no )))

Hey Poland

A few days you posted a video of a guy in a plastic going down a mountain. What is the story behind it, did he die?

when shell grow up shell have a crush on chocolate gentleman instead of bitch whitey and thats the issue
maybe you are pedo for such of projections Chang

*plastic bubble

>giving birth to black children

If their mothers are white, why should they be considered black? They have as much a claim to whiteness as to blackness.

>Where do you think we are?

he was russian and i dont know really. check out liveleaks

you can easily dirty a white sheet, but it's almost impossible to bleach a black one

They still will be dark, not like full nigger dark but still dark and when these dark babies will have to have sex with dark women (since white women are too old/dead) their children will be even darker and so on until they turn completely full nigger black.

This is weirdly relevant to me. I live with my nephew and sister and my nephew loves to see the trash truck take the garbage every week. One week we made a some cookies and gave them to Raymond, the trash guy, and it made his day. My nephew was crushed when he found out Raymond got a new route.

Weird.

good point. maybe we should make them slaves again, we would keep them under control?

Found it

"The two men, identified as Denis Burakov, 27, Vladimir Shcherbov, 33, were inside the giant transparent plastic ball. An attendant pushes them down the snowy mountain and laughter can be heard as the men begin to roll.
The laughter quickly stops as the ball veers off the path and heads towards a cliff. Panicked voices can be heard as another attendant fails to be able to stop the globe as it picks up speed and heads for the cliff.
Burakov broke his neck in the fall and died and Shcherbov was hospitalized with cuts and bruises and a concussion, RIA Novosti said."

hes a cuck thats all
#BLACKED

Lol so when mixed-race people reproduce, their offspring tends to become darker and darker. That's some innovative racial theory dude.

It's called a zorb

You think blacks can have a white baby? Now that's some innovative racial theory.

Lmao swedish nigger go suck a nigger cock nigger xD

its true. thats why mulattos looks more like *ekhm* than whites. they will be less smart and stronger and bigger penis too
we need to fight back

Raymond was a white guy, oddly enough here in LA county. Pretty sure he didn't put out either but I didn't really try to get that trash man b-hole.

Why does this picture get posted so much? Is there back story I don't know about like the guy later robbed them or some shit?

I can't tell if it's/pol/ or tumblr trying to construe the image into something it isn't

truly a words of a cuck. no wonder your country becomes Mexico

Awwwwwwww this is so cute

The mother likes BBC and teaches the daughter the pleasures of it, which is why she takes her to meet black men so she becomes comfortable around them.

good post

But it makes me happier when i remember Stockholm has more polish historical artifacts the Warsaw

exactly. and guess when bitch whitey dad was?
yes, in wageslave job asking for his wife cunt to be filled with hot black semen

>being proud of his nigger ancestors stealing like a bunch of niggers

nigger

>a loli will never give you some cookies

I'm hungry too...

are you black?

what the flying fuck

Better then being cucks getting fucked by a small northern nation

But hey, it's free admissions to the museums in Stockholm ;-)

Instead you were cucks who couldn't deal with monastery levies in Ireland. Nigger.

sweden used to be an european superpower till karl 12th failed it all iirc

bump for potential

>superpower
They didnt kill their biggest rival when they had the chance. And now they are being cucked by Ahmed and his jolly Crew of niggers.
Really makes you think.

Nope.

It's just one guy spamming this shit