Japanese

I want to ask Japanese what they think about their past about times before WWII and earlier, about books describing your history, family tree etc.

youtu.be/AuPYzWnT1aA?t=14m44s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exception_that_proves_the_rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK USA

japan before westernization was a 3rd world shithole with lots of poverty and samurai

source: watched a lot of kurosawa movies

>times before WWII and earlier,
it's just yet another colonial empire which was the vogue that time, nothing else

>about books describing your history,
aside from meme, they indeed mention wartime atrocities

>family tree etc.
?

This is true?

true

>japanese empire
>thought korea and china was their rightful due
>looked at their dictactor as a god
>soldiers so brainwashed they blew themselves up
>various kinds of war crimes and crimes against humanity
truly the nazis of the east

true

More like combination of nazis and radical muslims. Imperial Japan was mongoloid ISIS basically.

yeah, truly evil incarnate

>happy
>intelligent
>upstanding
>clean
truly evil incarnate

Ask to Affiliate curation blogs

>various kinds of war crimes and crimes against humanity

I guess the French don't learn about the Tokyo Trials in their history classes

千島と樺太を返せ、ホワイトピッグ!

Why didn't they like you?

Their military, if I had to make a guess.

Once you were the ally of us, and also gave Japanese Emperor Order of the Garter.
It makes me think.

Could you stop posting this low-quality chink propaganda, please? That's just embarassing.

Those are abandonment bodies of the dead soldiers which Chinese army left in a battle not civilians.

actually, most koreans in the annexation period were okay with japan, because japanese rule was obviously way better than that of the predecessor joseon rule especially for plebs, and so resistance was meme.

that's a horrific story..

It's true, but I don't justify Imperialism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exception_that_proves_the_rule

so i guess slaves in america weren't that bad because a few of them got to wear fancy clothes and were not treated as bad as other slaves by their masters?

i can't believe how hard the japanese government and people are sitll so much in deinal more than half a decade after the facts

nah, it boils down to the long lasting argument - whether prostitution is good or bad - because comfort women is nothing but a prostitution system authorized by the military, which wanted to register prostitutes who do business with their soldiers in order to run health check to prevent STD.

>still arguing comfort women issue
how silly. in the first place this dispute started mid 80's because of yellow journalism IN JAPAN, not China, South Korea neither. all we can do is to point out false information. comfort women were just whores mobilized by Korean middlemen. the number of the person are completely based on false information (news) so 200.000 or similar things are literally meaningless.

They became prostitutes for money.
The salary of alumni of Soul Uni was 70 yen per month, on the other hand that of prostitutes was 300yen.

>70 yen per month
If I go to Lawson with that amount, I'll would come out empty handed

dindu nuffin

What is inflation?

>What is inflation?
but the inflation increase so badly. Even in europe or US the wage back then is around 600 - 800

What does it have to do with ISIS tier mentality and war crimes of your people before and during WW2?

Republic China was similar to ISIS.
Japan was similar to USA.

>was
?
And Republic of China Is Taiwan user

WW2. Pre WW2 1 yen was 0.3 us dollars, in 1951 it was worth 0.0028 although the value has actually more than tripled to 0.01

No.

Emperor = Allah
Tenno heika banzai = Allahu Akbar
Kamikaze = suicide bombers
Yamato race = Ummah
Hakko Ichiu = global Caliphate
Comfort women = yazidi sex slaves
Countless war crimes, beheadings = countless war crimes, beheading
Fanatical cruel soldiers = fanatical cruel jihadists

>And Republic of China Is Taiwan user
So I write "was".

How they were like ISIS?

The Japanese' main argument seems to be the fact that Japan helped modernize Korea, but it was all ultimately for the benefit of Japan. Korea wasn't just a colony, it was administered in a way so that it can be fully assimilated into Japan. To accomplish this they had to thoroughly destroy/steal historical sites/artifacts/documents, forcefully change people's names, and take other measures to erase the Korean identity. There's a big difference between colonies that were simply taken economic advantage of and colonies that had its culture and identity almost wiped out by its colonizers. The latter tends to have more bitter relations even after independence. Take France and Algeria for example.

Its misunderstanding makes Islam Terrorism.
Europian and The US supported Chinese terrorist and radicalist.
Actually Nazi supported China too.
Emphasizing Japanese violence is deception.

Britain is no better than that.
The sole difference is you don't have an equivalent to Kamikaze.

God = Allah (literally)
God save the queen/king! = Allahu Akbar
Anglosphere = Ummah
Whiteman's burden = global Caliphate
Black (sex) slaves = yazidi sex slaves
Countless genocide = countless war crimes, beheading
Fanatical cruel redcoat = fanatical cruel jihadists

Agree. Winners write history :(

Their gov and army had already corrupted at the War.

By the way Russia preserves many historical sources of Manchuria and Korea.

not really. even Chinese people loved Japanese movie and famous actors in 80's. people in both of two countries are pretty easy to change attitude by government's policy.

>The Japanese' main argument seems to be the fact that Japan helped modernize Korea
not really, good grief. the reason we often refer to the series of facts is that, through a websites where common Koreans and common Japanese gathered for the first time, we knew Koreans had never known/been taught how Japan back then improved Korea. South Koreans ended up struggling in hidden truth right now.

Most Japanese violence in China are only rumor.

not to mention any meaningful physical infrastructure was flattened during the Korean War

americans dropped the bomb on us because we were fascists. America is good. America dropped bombs on us because america cares about us. Now we have learned the lesson and we are good since then. America good. America supports us and protects us. We love america.
Americans didn't drop bombs on russia. That's why russians live like shit. They should drop bombs on you if you want to be 1st worlder. You will see. They are good.

日本語は難しくない
Does this sound natural?

Sounds fine to me

Japanese isn't hard

meanwhile Taiwanese don't care so much about rule under Japan because as they researched history of Taiwan carefully these days, they got decent identity in a healthy way. As a result, they're almost about to realize that they're Taiwanese, not Chinese.

李登輝総統の力も大きい

Nope. Brits were never as fanatic and barbaric as Japs. Unit 731 for example.Imperial Japan = ISIS. Deal with it.

I laugh at Koreans over there so often say the same thing. they almost forget about human resource.

That's hardly true. Some infrastructure might be damaged in the war, but there is a huge difference between fixing them and constructing them from the scratch. It's way easier to fix some damaged railways/roads than constructing it, for example. And more important thing is educated people Japan left - Korea's post war development was done by those people, represented by Park Chung-hee.

You were barbaric to the level of wiping out a whole tribe just for enjoying human hunting. Deal with it.

>forcefully change people's names, and take other measures to erase the Korean identity.
lol stupid Korean typical delusion.... this is why we are laughing at whatever Koreans do. the
policy gave Koreans surname/family name to manage family register. and changing name itself was not a must, government just "allowed" to have new Japanese name instead.

Too bad for you I'm Irish and we literally dindu nuffin. Now apologise for war crimes and being ISIS tier. Do you know the French and some other nations call muslim suicide bombers kamikaze? You can check it. Imperial Japan will always be known as fanatical colonial monster no better than western imperialists.

>By 1939, however, this position was reversed and Japan's focus had shifted towards cultural assimilation of the Korean people, and Imperial Decree 19 on Korean Civil Affairs (조선민사령; "勅令第19号「朝鮮民事改正令」")[35] went into effect, whereby ethnic Koreans were forced to surrender their Korean family names and adopt Japanese surnames.
Koreans did voluntarily change their names before that, but they did so under pressure and fear of discrimination.

literally 'swimming pools at auschwitz' tier

i don't think population doubled at auschwitz

if you have a passing acquaintance with japanese, you can get how bullshit it is by reading the pic related, which is the very notification to recommend koreans to set a japanese style family name by august 10, 1940. it says the deadline for family name is august 10, and if you miss it it would be set as current korean one, while last name can be set anytime. don't you think it's odd that japan set the deadline (after that they didn't accept new family name) when they were trying to forcefully change all korean name? koreans always omit material evidence.

*while first name can be set anytime

White people ( mutants ) Talking about Asian people hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Japan was the strongest country in Asia at the time. China was very weak, Korea was just a edge of China. Japan beat Russia, and Japan got cocky

>As of April, only 3.9% of all households had provided notification for creation of a shi, but by August 10, that figure had risen to 80.3%. Also, statements opposing the policy of sōshi-kaimei were censored according to the internal security laws.
Definitely not forced/pressured at all. It doesn't take a genius to understand they didn't just willingly give up their names.

Korea best mad ally

>give up their names.
you seem to have a misconception. they didn't give up their name to begin with. soshi-kaimei is all about 'adding' a new japanese style family name to koreans, which had a different naming scheme (in short, koreans' last name refer to paternal line, while japanese just family name, not always paternal line), and so they didn't lose anything, because conventional korean name also remained intact on the family register.