Is russia that evil of a country or is it just American propaganda?

Is russia that evil of a country or is it just American propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10882477/Russian-cannibal-who-ate-fisherman-friend-in-Siberia-walks-free-from-court.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-in-libya-muammar-gaddafis-soldiers-are-back-in-the-country-and-fighting-under-the-black-flag-of-10111964.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Civil_War_(2011)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes we are evil, we will kill you all and eat your children, leaf

evil is not as bad as cuck in the first place.

American propaganda.

I knew it.

Pic related: russian partisans raped and killed children in finland

Why aren't americans more evil?
Ъ_Ъ

ok? Learn proper english.

you meant SOVIETS

le good and evil mechmech

Off we evil
You doubt?

yes.

I don't know, it seems like just Putin is evil. Most ruskies seem pretty cool.

El coreANO

NATO, America is evil!

they have no bullshit geopolitics stance whereas the west has moral faggotry gay stance so they're seen as the evil guys

I swear to God that this used to be a real rumour about russians here in Brazil.

"Comunista come criancinha"

>cuck
what's a cuck?

cuckold

Pozaruisuta, tovarushchu osuvoboditeru, stopu osuvobozudenie

Russian is not bad like what the western propaganda says. It's just that their country is quite badly mismanage by their politicians.

American propaganda.
Japan is Russian tovarish.

Russia is pretty bad, yes.
They're about as evil as they come.
They hacked the DNC.

russia is evil without doubt. america even don't know how much russia hates the world except poor dictator shitholes like russia

Yes! Please great american penis, punish our russian shithole! Our white master!

half russian half japanese, is that you?

If by evil you mean willing to fuck over anyone/anything to advance their own country in some small yet significant fashion, then undoubtedly yes. Look at what they've done to their environment in many areas and what they continue to do around the world. Russia, as a country, has no real sense of morality aside from the advancement of its interests and self-preservation.

i would glad to see that, but nobody cares about russia as much as you see it on russian tv.

Da

Putin is stupid going with outdated ideas of STRONK MILITARY I ANNEX
this isn't the world war 2 era anymore there is an international community that will fuck your economy over

will you ever stop posting?

>russian partisans
>partisans
>finland
Ok.

They just triyng to be another version of Americans who are very very Evil country too. If you love them only because they are rich shitheads while we are poor ones you are Evil supporter as well.

Be that as it may, my point stands. Just because Putin isn't doing it the most effective way sure as hell doesn't mean he isn't trying in the way he knows best. Although Russian leaders will, from time to time, get distracted from the overarching goal I mentioned to consolidate power and crush any real attempts at democracy through a variety of covert means first, then overt means next, conducted with a similar lack of morality. And the average Russian tends to go along with this since they have been conditioned from more or less the beginning of the country to feel they have no real impact over the course of their country to do anything. The only time they stray from this is when the situation gets so bad that they are literally on the verge of starving to death.

Net

can Russians confirm this pls?

Watching Russiya 1, they are just saying that
Ukraine is shithole.

>Watching Russiya 1
plz stahp

Point well taken.

Blue=US allies
Green=Russian allies

Yeah, it's a great group of vibrant First World democracies you got there.

crimea is kind of special case, it also was annexed without a fight, and most of its citizens strongly dislike ukraine. crimea got to ukraine pretty accidentally and was a potential conflict for decades, i recal a game from more than fifteen years ago where you could fight ukraine over crimea, an air simulator

also litearlly nobody cared of sanctions till oil prices dropped. unless you can control oil prices russia can laugh at sanctions, which are slowly being lifted too

Tell me plz, are Russians belong to asian race or to europian one? Live here all my ducking life and still cant decide.

Give us Katya and the Kurils are all yours

why do democracies always lean on supporting the USA
also you forgot china

true, true and true (at least in the more rural parts)

eg.:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10882477/Russian-cannibal-who-ate-fisherman-friend-in-Siberia-walks-free-from-court.html

pls. america always has a good foreign police.
america never was "a evil country", those people who are saying that are evil themselves. north korea, ex-ussr, cuba, muslim shitholes etc

Neither, although generally you tend to take a more Asian mentality over a European mentality towards the world.

The worst of the sanctions was this European food ban, it was really bad and affected prices really hard, especially in the regions. Only muscovites didn't mention it as they are pretty rich among others.

European race with Asian culture, the name Eurasian fits best

blame the Mongols for that

We did bad shit during the Cold War, but it was mostly in reaction to the even worse stuff Russia was doing/supporting. This won't stop extremely butthurt Latinos and Arabs from screeching about how America is the Devil, though, despite the fact that if we had let Russia win then their countries would be even more shitty today e.g. Venezuela and Cuba.

I know that.

>Khrushchev arbitrarily chops Crimea off Ukraine one night in the 50s
>Crimea tries to secede from Ukraine in 1993, but Kiev refuses

but putin banned food imports, lol.
stop watching the russian media.

Gaddafi, Syria, ex-YU, Vietnam, Georgian breakaway regions. Ask citizens of these countries how good American bombs were.

Nothing to do with "good", literally Evil. Russians became the same shit nowadays because of logics like "If Americans are allowed to do whatever they want, why we shouldn't do the same?"...

>We did bad shit during the Cold War
I mean, definitely it was a tragic mistake to ally with Ceausescu's Romania simply because he was anti-Soviet. George HW Bush once called him "one of the good communists" (pass the vomit bag).

>Vietnam
Then again...

>but putin banned food imports, lol.
Exactly what I was talking about. I meant that most painful for Russians were their OWN sanctions.

Putin is not evil, his policies are well deliberated

true
look how easy Rus and your Churka self forgive and forget their recent clashings, while gay Americans and Euros whine while buying oil from Saudi monsters

All of it is true my canuck friend, ALL OF IT

>Ask citizens of these countries how good American bombs were.
we hate gaddafi
stop your conspiracy shit

>Ask citizens of these countries how good American bombs were.
the bombings were pretty funny

Is half and half. Russian culture has more in common with Eastern Europe than China, but then again it's full of non-European churkas and Tatars that have also significantly influenced the national culture.

Nobody likes Russia. It's a country full of backward autists.

Ukraine, Afghanistan, Chechnya (2 times), Ossetia

Vietnam will probably become a democracy anyway once the war generation dies off because young people don't really care about the VCP and are more interested in Western culture.

Russians like to delude themselves into believing people love Assad/Gaddafi and all of their policies, along with every other dictatorship they support and that if the "le evil American imperialists" would just let them have their way everything would be perfect in those countries.

> it's full of non-European churkas and Tatars that have also significantly influenced the national culture.

over 80% are ethnic ruskies

biggest minority is tatars (4%)

Iran could count as a Russian ally, also India to a certain extent.

But you forgot the main problem being that if you have free elections in those countries, they'll end up voting ISIS into power. Democracy and the Middle East are by definition exclusive.

>Gaddafi

Libyans really didn't like him. There's a reason he literally was killed by a mob who shoved a spear up his ass.

>Syria

If his people really loved him, he wouldn't have had to deal with a civil war to begin with. This wasn't a US-backed military coup, it was a popular uprising.

>ex-YU

Pretty much everyone hated the domineering Serbs. I don't think anyone outside of Serbia is super butthurt about us.

>Vietnam

Yeah, we did bad stuff there but the Viet Cong were just as bad and they tend to like us these days.

> Georgian breakaway regions

Don't know enough to comment but it's probably something like the above.

Vietnam have also always had close ties with Russia although this may change now that the US arms embargo is lifted and they will not have to rely solely on Russia for armaments.

dude our whole civil war is cuz we didn't vote the muslim brotherhood into power and voted secularists which made the stupid ikwhan mufti declare the elections haram and have stupid militias take his cause

propaganda

Russians are the Master Race

Americans are evils they bombs some civils in the middle easts and are seen as good

Democracy doesn't exist and Poutine told us but no one wanna listen him

Russians are not evil but Americans are

>Ukraine
Crimea is happy with Russia. Donetsk hates Putin because he didn't bring military help that he has promised. Stop watching Russian/Western TV, go ask locals, do your own research.

>Afghanistan
True. But same are American politics. IT was my point, they are both Evil, but impliyng that one side is better than another is very hypocritical.

>Chechnya (2 times)
True. But Russia has an little excuse upon that Chechnya was a bandit state what was kidnapping people and did ethnic cleansing upon non-Chechen population. Plus second war was caused by their invasion into Dagestan... You can say whatever you want about how it was faked, but those are official facts.

>Ossetia
Total lie. Ossetians hate Georgia and want to reunite with North Ossetian republic.

>Congolombia
>Pinoys
>Albozerg
>First World

not really
but since you are enemy we have to support nasty guys, just like you did

anyway, your color revolutions to this day brought nothing but several civil wars, destabilized ukraine, destabilized lybia and syria, and isis flourishing where the evil dictators would never let them too

i personally think that syrian war is rather a waste of money

Three shitty countries along with almost all of the economically relevant democracies. Big whoop.

I don't understand americans. Is russia a weak shithole or superpower that bribed and hacked everyone

like WTF when I read another article "how do we stop Putin he's so dangerous for Progressive Free World (c)"

aren't you ashamed when you repeat worst exemples of propaganda

Russia is rigging our election to get a retarded orange racist into the White House because he wants to suck Putin's cock. If that isn't evil I don't know what is.

if you would stop listening to RT it's not really a "US" revolution
people revolted it's not the USA's fault and plus i'll take current Libya over being cucked on a daily basis any time
atleast instability will one day be gone
rather than have a north korea forever

I don't know, are you when you repeat Russia's propaganda? Do you have any proof that the vast majority of Libyans absolutely loved Gaddafi? Or the vast majority of Syrians Assad? Or that everyone liked the Serbs in Yugoslavia and would have been perfectly fine sucking their dick forever?

>or superpower that bribed and hacked everyone
If you're a dumbarse 60 year old who lives in 1981, then yes, it is. Most people under 35 just think Russia is a meme country with funny people in tracksuits and dashcam vids.

>Pretty much everyone hated the domineering Serbs. I don't think anyone outside of Serbia is super butthurt about us.
There were acts of genocide and ethnic cleansings coming from all sides, Serbs actually suffered the most, but for some reason you decided to bomb only Belgrade and support Albanian mafia later. It is not how peacekeeper operation and justice should work.

>If his people really loved him, he wouldn't have had to deal with a civil war to begin with. This wasn't a US-backed military coup, it was a popular uprising.
But the fact is that there was a lot of foreign mercenaries and islamists like newly formed ISIS among the rebels. Still you gave them green light by interrupting into this conflict.

And I'm not really Asad supported, don't be mistaken, but it looked like he was lesser evil in all this shit.

arab spring was sponsored by the usa and later supported military

and any poor country always has a ton of potential protesters

The majority of Syrians support Assad.

They indeed are evil and it's not propaganda.

idgi why tf would we love a guy that destroys our cultural heritage
suppresses all forms of media that don't worship him
destroys our economy by seizing all money from business men
turn the university of benghazi from one of the best in MENA to a shit propaganda machine
and have the highest corruption index in the world
just what the fuck do those people imagine us?
>inb4 ISIS HURR DURR
ISIS had no reason to appear under him in the first place he had sharia and everything
plus
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-in-libya-muammar-gaddafis-soldiers-are-back-in-the-country-and-fighting-under-the-black-flag-of-10111964.html
>inb4 GDP hurr durr
our population is 5m and we have tons of oil money you would expect our people to live comfier than fkn swiss people but no
>hurr durr HDI
HDI is mostly government buildings in tripoli that we had no access to

EVERYONE IS EVIL
ONLY BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

> Do you have any proof that the vast majority of Libyans absolutely loved Gaddafi? Or the vast majority of Syrians Assad?

The problem is, it turned from dictatorship into warzone. West helped "protesters". "Moderate" "rebels" are as evil as ISIS and definitely worse than ordinary 3rd world bad corrupted officials, cops and soldiers.
>ex-YU
NATO bombed civil people only in Serbia. Was it necessary to bomb hospitals?
Was life of average libyan better with Qaddafi or "rebels"?

what? we revolted and took over half of libya before any news agency picked up anything about it
USA and Russia both took sides depending on their interests when they heard about it
Russia's interest is to keep their puppet
USA and Europe's interest is a democracy with open market that loves them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Civil_War_(2011)

At least Russians can keep their shit together

just google it asshole.

ahh
ahhhh
delicious evil russian cum in my mouth!

in 2012 it was better than under anytime under gaddafi
also you are forgetting it was better under king idris where we atleast had a constitution
the shit that happened after 2012 is the fault of the muslim brotherhood being butthurt over losing the elections
the average life is never good without stability and it's true there was "stability" in 2010 achieved by killing or torturing anyone who disagreed or even dare spoke about rights
I mean i'm p sure life in north korea is p decent by your standards

how to get Libyan proxy?

Where is your rebuttal to Gaddafi and the Libyan posting in this thread about how literally no one loves him?

And yes, Serbs suffered the most during the breakup of Yugoslavia, but remember they were the ones who were trying to suppress independence movements to begin with, or negotiated with non-Serbs long before civil war broke out to form a more equitable agreement. They refused to and basically told non-Serbs to go fuck themselves once Tito died. It's very hard to feel sorry for them as a result.

And Assad is more stable, but that's like saying Stalin is better than Yeltsin. Sure, more stable, technically, but not someone you would ever want to live under.

Of those who remain, which aren't that many, and it's more of a plurality than a majority.

Never negotiated with non-Serbs*.

are you guys so into memes that you hate it when you hear the truth?
conspiracy theorists online are a fkn cancer

hahaha ur so naive
american interest was to remve the pro-russian dictator, literally nobody cared of if you would live better, usa cares that you would be in their zone of influence

also your protests were sponsored

>the shit that happened after 2012 is the fault of the muslim brotherhood being butthurt over losing the elections
You know, it actually was YOUR fault as you were stupid enough to vote for Islamic fundamentalists like Muslim brotherhood. If you are not educated enough to endure democracy you have no one else to blame. And after how cruelly you dealt with Gaddafi you are confirmed barbarians.

> I mean i'm p sure life in north korea is p decent by your standards

No but if west will bomb ebil hospitals, it won't be any better\

> they were the ones who were trying to suppress independence movements

Albanians genocided serbs

Fucking ALBANIANS started it

it's so fucking obvious you're an american bro, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself