no

Yes

yes

it was after you riced it, even just a tiny bit like MS Royale theme

I love Sup Forums, uwu

Maybe

I've been getting nostalgic about windows 95/98

paint, wordpad, pinball
I had a rugrats pc game, one of those encyclopedia dics I could listen to bird sounds on and other cool shit

AOL kids on dial up internet

Yep.

>CS course in college
>learning about features of Windows XP, running it on a VM in Windows 7
>play Space Cadet Pinball while waiting for the other students to catch up

No, because it was an operating system.

the ui style is total shit desu
only bareable if you never used anything more customizeable

I think 7's Aero looks pretty pleasing, and Vista has a really nice artstyle overall.

pretty much

yes

>tfw no monkeygirl to fuck

Where can I get more of this?

yes

I miss the early-mid 2000s bubbly look.

Africa

fuck you

No it looks like Fisher Price bullshit. The early 2000s were fugly.

no
also activation sucks
> in b4 cracks. enjoy your botnet.
fortunately Microsoft had enough sense to leave the classic interface, although it takes a bit of work to make it look and feel like Windows 2000, mostly.

I never understood why Microsoft feels the need to change a perfectly developed and functional UI. even if you decide to do that, don't throw out the old ones. just let people choose.
> example: click theme, and choices appear: classic, aero, metro, program manager.

yes, it was consistent, which is more than can be said for every following version of windows

Best OS

windows up to this point always had grey taskbars etc

when most people saw xp for the first time, they saw a burst of color, along with bright and bubbly icons, the green and blue theme along with the default background worked perfectly together, minnie mouse pee spiderman, it looked good

it has aged somewhat poorly, and these days looks like an outdated children's os, but at the time we all felt it was the bees knees

Hello newfag

Did windows peak with XP?