Rate my setup

Rate my setup

>not being part of the cockatiel master race

I mean budgies are okay but they'll never be as good as a tiel.

What kind of OC can you get on those tukans?

lower-middle class condo/10

10/10 booze + birds

Birdo/10

poor parrots

The smell of bird shit while your jacking it.

disgusting. have you thought for a second that you're keeping flying animals that thrive on the sky in a tiny box? they are not your pets, they are your prisoners

Cramped as fuck

Visiting Grandma for the holidays?

dig the amount of plants but yeah, it's hard to have any sympathy for people who put birds in cages

At least they aren't lovebirds

They were probably bred in captivity anyway, they never had a chance to live in the wild. And its not like they spend all day in the cage, you let them out most of the time and only put them in the cage when you are not looking after them, like at night. Thats what i do with my african grey. Plus they will have a much longer, happier, and healthier life then in the wild where their habitat is being actively destroyed.

Screeching, shitting prisoners/10

Or is that what you were going for?

Birds/10 - which is less than zero fyi. The filthy chatterers should be free. What kind of sick freak cages a thing with wings. May God have mercy on your soul.

Degenerateemprisonerhobby/10

see

>iPhone
It's shit

Birds are important.

The shit people tell themselves...

Caged birds is instantly -255/10 for me.

However, what kind of sick freak believes in a fairy tale "god" and ask that this dark age fictional concept to keep farmers in check to have mercy on OP's "soul".

Delusional, retarded justification. Especially that last line "the world is icky, so it's a good thing that we deprive them of it." Birds aren't dogs. They don't have higher, abstracted senses of pack loyalty and they haven't been bred for 10,000 years to bend their frame of mind into a human environment. There are two kinds of birds: social birds and asocial birds. Caging an asocial bird is exactly what it looks like. Caging a social bird is that AND depriving them of a proper colony. And birds are ENTIRELY instinctual, even the ones with high analytical intelligence. You can't just "raise the nature out of them."

What are you, in community college?

You might not like it but this is what peak stupidity looks like.

Enjoy avian lung AIDS

Absolutely euphoric